Page 492 of 1006 FirstFirst ... 392442482488489490491492493494495496502542592992 ... LastLast
Results 7,366 to 7,380 of 15079
    Astonishing Member Klaue's Mixtape's Avatar

Its possible they technically "kill T'Challa or have him die" and give him/Boseman a wonderful sendoff.

However, if they end on a Pirates of the Caribbean 2 type deal(in terms of shock) where they are introduced to a multiverse TChalla. Would that work?

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    they won't kill him off. he likely has been kidnapped or on a space mission or something.

also Black Panther was made it to number 22 with top sales. im so proud of coates!!!
    I feel like this is us every time in this thread, lol

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Klaue's Mixtape View Post
    I feel like this is us every time in this thread, lol
    lmfao right lololol. I'm rolling at that gif lolol

also I guess this thing about no one wanting to read Coates Black Panther was incorrect too.
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 06-11-2021 at 10:52 AM.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

I know MoS prefers the TChalla we got to know and love. However, multiverse T'Challa would be a healthy compromise imo. They honor Chad and still give us T'Challa. Maybe make him one whose father died while he was young so he's been king for decades.

Quote Originally Posted by Klaue's Mixtape View Post
    I know MoS prefers the TChalla we got to know and love. However, multiverse T'Challa would be a healthy compromise imo. They honor Chad and still give us T'Challa. Maybe make him one whose father died while he was young so he's been king for decades.
    thats actually another thought I had that he could come from another multiverse if he somehow did die but i don't think they will kill him off
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

thats actually another thought I had that he could come from another multiverse if he somehow did die but i don't think they will kill him off
    They have such an easy out by just having the movie take place during the blip. The reason for T’Challa being gone is already there.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    They have such an easy out by just having the movie take place during the blip. The reason for T’Challa being gone is already there.
    but haven't all the heroes who disappeared as a result of the blip returned? tchalla was shown auth wakanda at the end of endgame.

Incredible Member

they won't kill him off. he likely has been kidnapped or on a space mission or something.

also Black Panther was made it to number 22 with top sales. im so proud of coates!!!
    I enjoyed Coates Final issue and I'm glad it sold pretty well..

Incredible Member

Multiverse Tchalla

Quote Originally Posted by Dariel81 View Post
    I enjoyed Coates Final issue and I'm glad it sold pretty well..
    yes indeed. he deserved a nice send-off and seeing it sell as well as it did makes me smile!

It sold well because it had at least eight variant covers for Diamond to ship. lol

Incredible Member

You know I've seen several people talk about Wakanda in the MCU being land locked and questioning how could Namor/Atlantic attack and flood Wakanda. Generally speaking it's a sensible question to ask but it's also important to remember that Marvel are known for doing stupid things (like seemingly not recasting T'Challa and supposedly telling a conflict between Wakanda and Atlantic without him). In any case, who's to say they won't pull a Prisoner Of Azkaban and change up the geography of Wakanda's location within Africa, bringing it closer to the coast of the continent.

Niffleheim

Quote Originally Posted by Chesterfield View Post
    You know I've seen several people talk about Wakanda in the MCU being land locked and questioning how could Namor/Atlantic attack and flood Wakanda. Generally speaking it's a sensible question to ask but it's also important to remember that Marvel are known for doing stupid things (like seemingly not recasting T'Challa and supposedly telling a conflict between Wakanda and Atlantic without him). In any case, who's to say they won't pull a Prisoner Of Azkaban and change up the geography of Wakanda's location within Africa, bringing it closer to the coast of the continent.
    Then they will have to explain how they avoided colonization if now they are going to be relocated to the coasts of Africa.

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    It sold well because it had at least eight variant covers for Diamond to ship. lol
    Eight you say?

I'm celebrating because it's finally over.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Eight you say?

I'm celebrating because it's finally over.

The kid in the blue shirt fam LMAO