Page 102 of 1006 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112152202602 ... LastLast
Results 1,516 to 1,530 of 15079

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    X of Swords decided to tie-in to Wakanda history. I'd say fair is fair if Storm is to be pictured in a Black Panther book.
    Let me be more explicit.

Speaking as a writer

1. Just because you break up with someone doesn't mean you stop loving them. That goes triple if you were married to them. Family feelings are complex and this looks like it might be the end of the world.

It's not only perfectly natural for T'Challa to be WRECKED by the loss of Ororo to Knull, it's logical to assume SHURI would expect him to have done all he could to rescue her. Since he returned without her, she asks the question.

2. This is the absolute most I would ever have written Storm into any Black Panther comic book. I do not and have never supported that union. I'm on record, from Day One, as thinking it was an editorial mistake to allow that.
    Last edited by Redjack; 02-10-2021 at 12:18 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Redjack View Post
    Let me be more explicit.

Speaking as a writer

1. Just because you break up with someone doesn't mean you stop loving them. That goes triple if you were married to them. Family feelings are complex and this looks like it might be the end of the world.

It's not only perfectly natural for T'Challa to be WRECKED by the loss of Ororo to Knull, it's logical to assume SHURI would expect him to have done all he could to rescue her. Since he returned without her, she asks the question.

2. This is the absolute most I would ever have written Storm into any Black Panther comic book. I do not and have never supported that union. I'm on record, from Day One, as thinking it was an editorial mistake to allow that.
    I must say, sir, you're a server you like to serve, I have eaten and taken back several words, stellar issue and I reaaaly apreciated "alchemy" shuri.

Wow! Just finished KIB. That was fantastic. I had high expectations and they were all exceeded.

Quote Originally Posted by Redjack View Post
    Let me be more explicit.

Speaking as a writer

Considering Shuri told her there would be rioting in the streets and Storm stole it anyway, Shuri should be trying to hide a smile of her being captured. lol

Incredible Member

X of Swords decided to tie-in to Wakanda history. I'd say fair is fair if Storm is to be pictured in a Black Panther book.
    This book is getting Good to great reviews it was more than just some ok read..

Astonishing Member Blind Wedjat's Avatar

Redjack you son of a b*tch!

spoilers:
    Who's the woman in the crocodile armour though?
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Dariel81 View Post
    This book is getting Good to great reviews it was more than just some ok read..
    Coates gets great reviews too.

Ultimate Member

One difference-folks actually READ Redjack's book versus those who tossed out great reviews for Coates book before any issue came out.

I think the issue sold out of my LCS which sucks, but i should be able to check another one in a few days and pick it up then.

Why are people upset if storm shows up lol shes been a part of the whole thing for a long time by now, it would make sense that with the world falling apart she would be there to try and help
    Last edited by Toonstrack; 02-10-2021 at 01:13 PM.

Incredible Member

Not by legit fans of the character.
    This book legit changed my mind about recasting Tchalla..

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    One difference-folks actually READ Redjack's book versus those who tossed out great reviews for Coates book before any issue came out.
    Article writers get advanced copies. Same as movies and games.

Quote Originally Posted by Dariel81 View Post
    Not by legit fans of the character.
    This book legit changed my mind about recasting Tchalla..
    And nothing from Priest through Liss was capable of doing that?

Quote Originally Posted by Blind Wedjat View Post

Redjack you son of a b*tch!

spoilers:
    Who's the woman in the crocodile armour though?
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Perhaps someone from the crocodile cult
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Dboi654 View Post
    spoilers:
    Perhaps someone from the crocodile cult
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Sele is new, from me, and yes, she's from the Crocodiles.
    end of spoilers

NEVERMIND! I found the issue and just read it. I have one major issue with it. IT WASNT LONGER. Awesome stuff! I couldve read a 3 issue mini of this whole storyline. Loved seeing BP doing things we don't always see him do. Solid issue, if not brief. But again if my only complaint is that its too short that just means I enjoyed what I got lol.

Hurts we won't see this kinda thing in the MCU. It really does. But I respect their decision. TChalla will always be there in the pages of his books for me regardless
    Last edited by Toonstrack; 02-10-2021 at 01:46 PM.