Page 11 of 1006 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111511 ... LastLast
    Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    I'm just ready for then to move on already. No need to have the title sit for so long
    They can do what they want...I've already moved on, a long time ago. There's no point in me wasting my time pining for trash. I've set my alarm for when they make the New BP Writer announcement. Until then....it's heavy ZZZZZZZZZZZs
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

I'm ready to give a new writer a chance. Already got my preorder together for King in Black: BP

kinginblackbp.jpg

Let's go!.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    I'm ready to give a new writer a chance. Already got my preorder together for King in Black: BP

kinginblackbp.jpg

Let's go!.
    Red Jack said we are going to love it...then hate it.
    So im happily worried.

I think T’Challa needs a couple of non-canonical titles to explore the main concept without worrying about tying into an overarching universe wide event. Bring in some experienced and/or passionate sci-fi storytellers to fully illustrate what the ‘uninterrupted progression of black excellence’ looks like in the Marvel Universe.

I definitely will check out Mr. Thorne's issue though.

Quote Originally Posted by Ekie View Post
    So im happily worried.
    I don't want to hate it! I want it to last forever!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Murdock View Post
    Can't even help but laugh, to be honest.

That being said, I was debating whether to read all of the Coates era Panther stuff (including that Lexus commercial comic) before the next issue and didn't have time for it. Maybe this will give me the time.
    You probably have time to read it twice.

Quote Originally Posted by Gessela View Post
    I think T’Challa needs a couple of non-canonical titles to explore the main concept without worrying about tying into an overarching universe wide event. Bring in some experienced and/or passionate sci-fi storytellers to fully illustrate what the ‘uninterrupted progression of black excellence’ looks like in the Marvel Universe.

I wish they'd do something like this. A prestige mini or graphic novel would be nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    I don't want to hate it! I want it to last forever!!!!!!!
    I don't think that's possible. We will probably love what he does because he's really the first black comics writer who has actually sought out to write the character. I may be wrong.
    Priest didnt but gave it his all
    Hudlin did but wasnt a comics writer
    And Coats.....ya know.

But RedJack actually writes comics and actually understands the core characteristics of Tchalla. So at the very least we will finally get a story thats in character which doesnt feel the need to water down, tame, or take advantage of THE Black Panther Tchalla. So it will definitely be a treat. What scares me is editorials effect on his story due to their future plans w the franchise. There is a reason he didnt get the job and i cant think of ANY logical ones if Marvel was looking to take Tchalla to the next level unrestrained
    Last edited by Ekie; 01-06-2021 at 06:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ekie View Post
    So im happily worried.
    I admit to not being the biggest tchalla fan but i have always loved the potential of the character. I'm looking forward to another take of tchalla since admittedly my main experience is since the coupling. I haven't found the story that makes me connect with him yet
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

I want a well written story they elevates T'Challa, his rogues, gives him a li, abd establishes why he the GOAT. Abd I would like the story to actually be an ongoing for awhile whole telling all types of fantastical stories

I did the pre order also. I just want to say the Marvel app is a joke for pre orders. And you can’t even pre order the comic on Marvel.com. Do they not want to sell books? It’s stupid, fix this Marvel!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    I want a well written story they elevates T'Challa, his rogues, gives him a li, abd establishes why he the GOAT. Abd I would like the story to actually be an ongoing for awhile whole telling all types of fantastical stories
    LOL

That's a tall order for 30 pages.

But I promise you one hell of a ride.

German Peralta is the artist

and, MY GOD, he is bringing the heat.

Quote Originally Posted by Redjack View Post
    LOL

That's a tall order for 30 pages.

But I promise you one hell of a ride.

German Peralta is the artist

and, MY GOD, he is bringing the heat.

Oh I was simply expressing a general want for the character from the next creative team. I have high expectations from your one shot and i know it's going to be fun

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vanguard View Post
    I did the pre order also. I just want to say the Marvel app is a joke for pre orders. And you can’t even pre order the comic on Marvel.com. Do they not want to sell books? It’s stupid, fix this Marvel!!!!!
    I don't think they do one shots. They minis and ongoings.

Unless you mean digital. If so try ordering it on comicxology.

Quote Originally Posted by Gessela View Post

There was Marvel Action Black Panther but from what I heard that got turned into a Shuri comic guest-starring T'Challa.