Page 173 of 1006 FirstFirst ... 73123163169170171172173174175176177183223273673 ... LastLast
Results 2,581 to 2,595 of 15079

Lol, stop giving them ideas.

Quote Originally Posted by Dboi654 View Post
    Lol, stop giving them ideas.

Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    They should make Storm a lesbian and have her get with Shuri lol
    The X-fandom and fans turned writers have been looking for an excuse to make Storm queer for years. Having her together with Shuri and getting that sweet sweet satisfaction of rubbing T'challa's nose in it? That'd make their day.

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    Anyone else reading U.S. Agent? Priest did some black social commentary in this issue and I think he did a better job of it than Coates has. His was more straightforward.
    The commentary was well done for me up till the last page but I know that was mostly fior wtf/shock value.. I was bother bu art /character design the brothers same hair style, face & etc just different costumes) to point I was confused on who was out of costumes ( if there’s a 3 brother with the same basic design) Maybe it was done but either way I still think it wasn’t a good choice..

Quote Originally Posted by Overhazard View Post
    The X-fandom and fans turned writers have been looking for an excuse to make Storm queer for years. Having her together with Shuri and getting that sweet sweet satisfaction of rubbing T'challa's nose in it? That'd make their day.
    If they’re bold enough to do that, expect the blowback to those against the decision to be greater than those who disapproved of the lady ghostbusters. Lmao.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Quote Originally Posted by 4sake Baned View Post
    The commentary was well done for me up till the last page but I know that was mostly fior wtf/shock value.. I was bother bu art /character design the brothers same hair style, face & etc just different costumes) to point I was confused on who was out of costumes ( if there’s a 3 brother with the same basic design) Maybe it was done but either way I still think it wasn’t a good choice..
    I was thinking about the last page too, but then I thought about the Fred Hampton movie and felt it was similar to Lakeif Stanfields' character.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    If they’re bold enough to do that, expect the blowback to those against the decision to be greater than those who disapproved of the lady ghostbusters. Lmao.
    I dunno man, Shuri taking over the biggest Black hero franchise and biggest Solo hero of a time, becoming queen and BP, Ontop of marrying the most well known Black female hero? You know how many people would eat that isht up? Of course I don't want any of That, Frankly Storm needs to forever stay away from the franchise and Shuri needs to not take over the franchise, but realistically they would milk and promote the isht outta it Ontop of all other types of crazy theories about them

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    They should make Storm a lesbian and have her get with Shuri lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    "The wedding of the century just got even bigger than before when the World most powerful Black mutant Storm marries the world's smartest person Shuri! It's the power couple Superior to T'Challa and Storm!"

Wouldn't out that above them lol
    And at the wedding Namor and Wolverine realize their feelings for each other.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    I dunno man, Shuri taking over the biggest Black hero franchise and biggest Solo hero of a time, becoming queen and BP, Ontop of marrying the most well known Black female hero? You know how many people would eat that isht up? Of course I don't want any of That, Frankly Storm needs to forever stay away from the franchise and Shuri needs to not take over the franchise, but realistically they would milk and promote the isht outta it Ontop of all other types of crazy theories about them
    Not if they still want to stay in Chinas good graces. Lmao. On top of that, would Letitia Wright be even comfortable with that due to her allegedly being a religious nut job on top of her anti vaxxer rant back in December?
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda

Based on all this recent convo, I'm actively working up a STORM solo pitch. it could be a mini series or the opening arc of a STORM ongoing but I'm definitely doing it.

Personally, I don't think it's good for either franchise for her and T'Challa to be linked anymore (I never agreed with the pairing for a host of reasons) but i agree with the Storm fans that she IS, possibly more than Captain Marvel, Marvel's top shelf female superhero. She deserves her own Storm-verse, her own rogues gallery and her own space that can only be occupied by her.

In short, the kind of ROCK-SOLID standing in the Marvel Universe that Wonder Woman enjoys in the DCU.

I think I may have something that will please her die-hard fans while also severing her ties to Wakanda (except as a thing from her past).

The X office is... not an easy sell... so, I don't have high hopes but I will be attempting a pitch on this in the next couple months. For real.

Quote Originally Posted by Redjack View Post
    Based on all this recent convo, I'm actively working up a STORM solo pitch. it could be a mini series or the opening arc of a STORM ongoing but I'm definitely doing it.

Personally, I don't think it's good for either franchise for her and T'Challa to be linked anymore (I never agreed with the pairing for a host of reasons) but i agree with the Storm fans that she IS, possibly more than Captain Marvel, Marvel's top shelf female superhero. She deserves her own Storm-verse, her own rogues gallery and her own space that can only be occupied by her.

In short, the kind of ROCK-SOLID standing in the Marvel Universe that Wonder Woman enjoys in the DCU.

I think I may have something that will please her die-hard fans while also severing her ties to Wakanda (except as a thing from her past).

The X office is... not an easy sell... so, I don't have high hopes but I will be attempting a pitch on this in the next couple months. For real.
    Good luck! Just do us a favor and make sure to have all of the X-Men pray to t'challa so that he can come save the day at some point LOL

Hey good luck RJ. I hope they take your pitch and allow you to do something that will establish Storm as a solo character who is more than just a mutant on a team of mutants.

Also fingers still crossed on the Hobie Brown/Hornet pitch. They gotta at least let you get a mini for both Storm and Hobie.

Good luck man! Hopefully you’ll have better luck landing a storm solo than you did with our king!
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda

Well I think back to that 1996 Marvel vs DC crossover event. Wonder Woman's fight was against...Storm. And Storm was the victor. It was fan-voted, so even back then, Storm > Wonder Woman in a lot of people's heads.

Storm with her own love interest, own rogue's gallery, own LIFE outside of X-Men (and Wakanda) with zero appearances by a certain cigar-chewing furrball would be...awesome.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...Hi_523Xz9ZyEKj

A recast Tchalla article got posted on Yahoo entertainment. The more noise we make the better for the long-term at least. And as time goes by seeing more and more noise. Such a good sight!