Page 195 of 1006 FirstFirst ... 95145185191192193194195196197198199205245295695 ... LastLast
Results 2,911 to 2,925 of 15079
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Having the leader of the wakandan special forces not be wakandan is a bit weird though.

I think Kasper sholud just be a ally T'challa uses when he is in NY.

not every character gets to be elevated to "main" supporting character status.
    I look at it as T’Challa trusting an outsider enough to give them sensitive info and leadership of his people. Kasper serves a unique function in that way (the foreigner) on top of being one of only a handful of characters that T’Challa has a relatively positive, well developed relationship with. I agree not every character should be main supporting cast but if the limit is at 4 (which feels appropriate) I think he should be on the list with Okoye, Shuri, and whoever is his love interest. With M’Baku, Ramonda, and some equivalent to Zavawari serving as extend cast. I think the character has lots of potential as one of the more prominent BP side characters.

Quote Originally Posted by chief12d View Post
    I look at it as T’Challa trusting an outsider enough to give them sensitive info and leadership of his people. Kasper serves a unique function in that way (the foreigner) on top of being one of only a handful of characters that T’Challa has a relatively positive, well developed relationship with. I agree not every character should be main supporting cast but if the limit is at 4 (which feels appropriate) I think he should be on the list with Okoye, Shuri, and whoever is his love interest. With M’Baku, Ramonda, and some equivalent to Zavawari serving as extend cast. I think the character has lots of potential as one of the more prominent BP side characters.
    I think id rather turn Kasper into a spy/assassin of sorts
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    I think id rather turn Kasper into a spy/assassin of sorts
    That’s fair, as long as he doesn’t end up in limbo again lol. A lot of the current issues we have with the BP mythos comes from the writers after Priest not using the supporting cast he introduced. There’s enough space for all these characters whether they end up as guests or main supporting cast.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Murdock View Post
    Midnight Angels or all of them?
    All of them, every single one

Surprised to see Okoye getting used more often. Outside of the MCU I haven't found her characterization interesting at all since Coates brought her back. At least give her MCU Okoye personality.

Anyone know when that Hulk issue drops? Hulk artists seem to draw TChalla well.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanguard View Post
    Anyone know when that Hulk issue drops? Hulk artists seem to draw TChalla well.
    Other than releasing in June, no specific day was given that I saw.

I still think Kasper should be the face of the HZ. He’s a more interesting character than Akili, already got the look, and he’s actually got a close relationship with T’Challa. I’d even have him steal the White Wolf mantle from Hunter so he has his own title and be a bit more marketable. I think they should both be kept around but Kasper just has so much more to work with conceptually and needs a strong role. IMO he should be up there with Okoye and Shuri in terms of supporting cast in a future ongoing.

I agree NuM’Baku is probably gonna end up being the new leader of the Jabari. Which is stupid when you think about it, this guy literally only shares a name with the original lol. From what we’ve seen he doesn’t worship the White Gorilla God, has no problem with using technology, and doesn’t seem to hate people unlike him. He’s actually the opposite in many ways lol. What Coates should’ve done is had it so the original M’Baku had his mind transferred into the Intergalactic Empire of Wakanda upon his death so that he eventually returns to Wakanda Prime with a newfound respect for T’Challa. Instead this is just a guy who happens to be named M’Baku, simply idiotic.
    I’d be all for Hunter getting the White Wolf title from Hunter. As for M’Baku, well it is what it is. I just want Nu’Nakia to be revived so that T’Challa can have a relevant in house love interest so that we can avoid the bullshit from the writers of other offices.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Praise Bast.

I can finally buy the game

Quote Originally Posted by Dboi654 View Post
    Ok, the Panther habit looks a lot better in full view now. Still a shame Crystal Dynamics dropped the ball as hard as they did with this game.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Habit looks pretty good compared to the leaked concept art

Quote Originally Posted by KingNomarch View Post
    Surprised to see Okoye getting used more often. Outside of the MCU I haven't found her characterization interesting at all since Coates brought her back. At least give her MCU Okoye personality.
    Because they don't know what to do with her

She was gone for 10+ years and then inexplicably came back lol

She has no Dora's to lead, she has no "history" because it has been so long and the entire Dora thing has been changed

So sheis basically generic Wakandan fighter/general with just a dash of MCU Okoye.

So instead of just having BP show up in random issues of comics, they are just using her. Easier to explain, no real characterization to worry about. Have her swing a spear around and be bad ass and good enough.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

I still think Kasper should be the face of the HZ. He’s a more interesting character than Akili, already got the look, and he’s actually got a close relationship with T’Challa. I’d even have him steal the White Wolf mantle from Hunter so he has his own title and be a bit more marketable. I think they should both be kept around but Kasper just has so much more to work with conceptually and needs a strong role. IMO he should be up there with Okoye and Shuri in terms of supporting cast in a future ongoing.

I agree NuM’Baku is probably gonna end up being the new leader of the Jabari. Which is stupid when you think about it, this guy literally only shares a name with the original lol. From what we’ve seen he doesn’t worship the White Gorilla God, has no problem with using technology, and doesn’t seem to hate people unlike him. He’s actually the opposite in many ways lol. What Coates should’ve done is had it so the original M’Baku had his mind transferred into the Intergalactic Empire of Wakanda upon his death so that he eventually returns to Wakanda Prime with a newfound respect for T’Challa. Instead this is just a guy who happens to be named M’Baku, simply idiotic.
    I still like Hunter. I know some people don't agree but he was great in the Black Panther cartoon by RedJack and brings value as both an ally and a nemisis.
    Kasper should operate in America in my opinion. Maybe using a wakandan embassy and on a street level.