Page 199 of 1006 FirstFirst ... 99149189195196197198199200201202203209249299699 ... LastLast
Results 2,971 to 2,985 of 15079

Anyway, I’m really excited that Christopher Judge is voicing T’Challa in the game. Hope he does as good a job as James C. Mathis III.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Quote Originally Posted by DigiCom View Post
    *yawns* just put this run out of its misery already.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by chief12d View Post
    But since when were the Originators... I don't care lol.

I really can't wait til the next BP run features not a single damn mutant. If you're gonna randomly insert black heroes into a BP story why would you give panel time to fucking Prodigy instead of Miles Morales. This mutant obsession also needs to die with this run.
    Prodigy is another X-Men that office forgot existed until recently

And what miracle of Wakanda when non-Wakandans are shown fighting?

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    At this point, I am leaning more towards your mindset of wakanda I would sacrifice 10k redshirts to see the get a massive feat against a big deal antagonist (so long as they sacrifice doesn't become a pyrrhic victory for him) and show why he is the most dangerous man alive. We just saw that with RJ. I want more. Personally I would also build up wakanda into a tier system for redshirts and show off the might of Wakanda.. but it would be done so as an extension of T'Challa. Everything is done by his bidding, if he ain't around they are basically waiting for their leader to lead them.. as Redjack so perfectly said it " The Black Panther IS Wakanda"
    Ryan coogler someone with power don't care about this. Black panther is not just T'challa, As he showed in the first film. He's world building and it has many wakanda leads. Anyone in wakanda can beat black widow, they that good
    Last edited by superheat; 03-18-2021 at 07:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    Prodigy is another X-Men that office forgot existed until recently

And what miracle of Wakanda when non-Wakandans are shown fighting?
    And he’ll most likely fade into obscurity once the run ends and Coates gets to work on Superman. LMAO!
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda

sigh... the threat hasn't even been established. This is comic book 101. You have to establish the threat.

symKillmonger threat seems to be... Wakanda. Ok... that is small time shit you don't need all black heroes for lol.

either the threat is "galactic Wakanda is taking over earth" which is an EVENT LEVEL THREAT aka ALL HEROES ON DECK aka TAKE 6 MONTHS TO TELL THE STORY WITH MULTIPLE TIE INs...

or it is a Wakandan threat and Black Panther should his Wakandan assets can take care of it.

Fundamental shit man. If you are calling Blue Marvel in, the threat should be Earth based. Not this... shit.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    Anyway, I’m really excited that Christopher Judge is voicing T’Challa in the game. Hope he does as good a job as James C. Mathis III.
    That's pretty cool, and it wouldn't be his first time in the Marvel sandbox, as he did voice Magneto in X-Men: Evolution, if I recall right.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

And Frankly.... this should have been an easy story to tell.

It is Wakanda vs Future Wakanda. Which on paper means that Future Wakanda is about to wreck shit.

But... you show that "our" Wakanda is different because it has a Black Panther to defend it. That is the trump card. The Black Panther aka T'challa is the trump card. That is what makes Wakanda Wakanda. The Black Panther is Wakanda.

After 5 years, this is when you establish Wakanda NEEDS King T'challa the Black Panther. Sure, future galactic Wakanda is Wakanda but without the black panther, it is just another space empire.

This should be the culmination showing that the MA, Chang, and everyone else was wrong. Wakanda needs its King. And his name is T'challa.

But, black superheroes with Acuna art and overly talked action is cool too i guess :/
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Was having a good BlackPanther day before I read that preview....

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post

It is Wakanda vs Future Wakanda. Which on paper means that Future Wakanda is about to wreck shit.

But... you show that "our" Wakanda is different because it has a Black Panther to defend it. That is the trump card. The Black Panther aka T'challa is the trump card. That is what makes Wakanda Wakanda. The Black Panther is Wakanda.

After 5 years, this is when you establish Wakanda NEEDS King T'challa the Black Panther. Sure, future galactic Wakanda is Wakanda but without the black panther, it is just another space empire.

This should be the culmination showing that the MA, Chang, and everyone else was wrong. Wakanda needs its King. And his name is T'challa.

But, black superheroes with Acuna art and overly talked action is cool too i guess :/
    Wakanda without its heart and soul, essentially, is what the Intergalactic Empire of Wakanda is. I like that. I like that a lot. Good summation.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Astonishing Member

Excellent transition lol. This expansion is gonna feature multiple Wakandan locations right? I guess we can assume we’ll see Birnin Zana and some open jungle areas. And since it was said we’re getting new villains it’ll be cool to see who we get outside Klaw. Maybe evil M’Baku that eventually becomes an ally? Or maybe Killmonger, the most well known BP villain? We could end up getting a non-BP villain though.

Quote Originally Posted by chief12d View Post
    Excellent transition lol. This expansion is gonna feature multiple Wakandan locations right? I guess we can assume we’ll see Birnin Zana and some open jungle areas. And since it was said we’re getting new villains it’ll be cool to see who we get outside Klaw. Maybe evil M’Baku that eventually becomes an ally? Or maybe Killmonger, the most well known BP villain? We could end up getting a non-BP villain though.
    It’ll either be Killmonger or M’Baku. Hell I wouldn’t even mind Tetu or Zenzi since they have interesting enough power sets for boss fights. I’d even accept Zanda, as long as she’s like her BPQ version.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda

Quote Originally Posted by DigiCom View Post
    So... Like, this doesn't even fit the ending of last issue... And cot damn Coates comes off so THIRSTY for mutants, like holy isht dude. Storm, manifold and prodigy?? So dumb, this can't end fast enough

Astonishing Member

It’ll either be Killmonger or M’Baku. Hell I wouldn’t even mind Tetu or Zenzi since they have interesting enough power sets for boss fights. I’d even accept Zanda, as long as she’s like her BPQ version.
    Tetu or Zenzi would be great, they’re just really good designs at this point but in the hands of someone creative they could be a big threat. Maybe one or both of them help lead Klaw and his army into Wakanda. But I think you’re right it’ll probably be Killmonger or M’Baku. Zanda would be an inspired choice but I think her profile is a bit too low.

What needs to happen is for a writer who actually knows more about Black Panther than just the MCU to watch BPQ and import that version of the character into the comics. Redjack wouldn’t mind lol, he created a really strong rogue and she’s wallowing in obscurity because writers wanna reinvent the wheel. I’d also like to see the game’s take on Achebe lol.

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post

This^^^ so much this. You sum it up perfectly. Why Wakanda needs it's king. Like holy isht of Coates did this, of he actually thought this through and have a isht. This would almost make up for the dumpster fire of a run if it actually showed everyone was wrong... But instead we get faux woke Black avengers that actually focuses more on the hidden heroes the x men...