Page 205 of 1006 FirstFirst ... 105155195201202203204205206207208209215255305705 ... LastLast
Results 3,061 to 3,075 of 15079

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    Anyway, what are you guys hoping T’Challa will play like in the avengers expansion?
    Probably a mixture of both Wolverine fighting styles from the comics and Captain America with some tech integrated into his style

Incredible Member

Can anyone post a pic or link of a picture/panel that features T'Challa with the other smartest characters in the MU, please?

You know the more I think about it, a Black Panther game could really do wonders for some of his more forgotten rogues like Baron Macabre or Solomon Prey. Heck a revamped Sombre could be amazing.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    You know the more I think about it, a Black Panther game could really do wonders for some of his more forgotten rogues like Baron Macabre or Solomon Prey. Heck a revamped Sombre could be amazing.
    With villains in games, outside of the main villain the game revolves around.... all you need is a visual, powerset, and some vague reason their doing bad **** lol

Really easy, so those guys fit easy.

Baron works especially well because he could theoretically re-animate dead bad guy grunts for T'challa to punch as goons.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    With villains in games, outside of the main villain the game revolves around.... all you need is a visual, powerset, and some vague reason their doing bad **** lol

Really easy, so those guys fit easy.

Baron works especially well because he could theoretically re-animate dead bad guy grunts for T'challa to punch as goons.
    True but done well video games are also a legit Avenue to teach people about the lore of the character and his villains. The Batman Arkham series did a lot for so many of his villains and gave so much information about their history. If black panther had something like that it would be a national treasure
    Last edited by Ekie; 03-22-2021 at 12:38 PM.

Another recast article.
    https://thegww.com/making-the-case-f...black-panther/
    Eventually someone will be brave enough to ask Feigie and Coogler what the hell they're doing with their first black superhero ever and why they think it's okay.

Quote Originally Posted by Chesterfield View Post
    Can anyone post a pic or link of a picture/panel that features T'Challa with the other smartest characters in the MU, please?
    Any names specifically? He's got plenty with Reed and Pym in Hickmans New avengers and avengers.
    In Ultimates he and Blue marvel are the minds of the group that changed the nature of Galactus

Incredible Member

Thanks. Ideally one with him, Tony and Reed or T'Challa, Tony and another/others.

Where is Last Man when you need him LOL does anyone remember the issue number in Hickman's run where t'challa and Reed create the world killing bombs

Thanks. Ideally one with him, Tony and Reed or T'Challa, Tony and another/others.

All i got for now. I cant scan but i can goolge a few

RCO007_1468881461.jpg
    1d858f9dd6533f9bc395d61a4aeaa92e.jpg

RCO010_1462017381.jpg
    Last edited by Ekie; 03-22-2021 at 04:48 PM.

The
    Quote Originally Posted by Ekie View Post
    Another recast article.
    https://thegww.com/making-the-case-f...black-panther/
    Eventually someone will be brave enough to ask Feigie and Coogler what the hell they're doing with their first black superhero ever and why they think it's okay.
    Time is on our side. That’s all I have to say.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

That t'challa and Galactus scan is one of my favorite all-time. This man literally answers to nobody except his God
    Last edited by Ekie; 03-22-2021 at 06:04 PM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Good, even great ideas there. While Kraven is back to being dead thanks to the Hunted saga that closed out the first year of Nick Spencer's Amazing Spider-Man, he does have a clone son out there who's taken up his name and mantle, so he could easily show up as an antagonist for Black Panther. I particularly like your assessments of Killmonger and Klaw as well. Moses Magnum as a corrupt weapons manufacturer and dealer with an interest in appropriating Wakandan technology (and vibranium) to make deadlier and more powerful weapons that he can turn an even bigger profit from . . . that would be pretty inspired, too.
    Yea on the basis of visuals alone (hunter vs big cat) a more extensive Kraven rivalry would be great to see. When you factor in their contrasting ideologies and a bit of mysticism Kraven should be one of the most terrifying mercenaries in T’Challa’s rogues gallery. Your idea for Magnum is exactly the kind of thing I wanna see from the character.

Throw in some crooked US senators, a bloody civil war in Latin America, and Merchant Tribe machinations and I think we’d have the makings of a really great BP arc. Not every villain needs to be an existential threat to Wakanda in particular and not every BP story needs to be about dealing with national strife. I want to see more writers explore the implications of Wakanda as a superpower, meaning industrial espionage, the evolution of the way Wakandan factions see and deal with the outside world, and modern day geopolitical issues being used as a jumping off point for high octane adventures.

I just feel like the Black Panther Universe can come up with their own Kraven type of character. One who's an actual threat without watering t'challa down. Who is to say that the crocodile Cult or the Hyena Cult doesnt have a Hunter type character lookong to add Panther to their resume
    Last edited by Ekie; 03-22-2021 at 06:53 PM.