Page 210 of 1006 FirstFirst ... 110160200206207208209210211212213214220260310710 ... LastLast
Results 3,136 to 3,150 of 15079
    Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    I swear, the last 3? issues have all been the same thing. I don't get it, this is ridiculous pacing even for Coates.

Did they drag it out to get to an even 25 issues or something?

Even for Coates standards, I don't know how he is going to wrap this up in one issue. Are killmonger and tchalal even goign ot fight for real? Are we goign a whole 25 issues with no big bad fight? This is odd mane.

Gonna be about as anticlimatic as tetu vs bp in season 1 lol
    I mean I was expecting a full out brawl but we got Wakanda University smh.This season should've ended like 6 issues ago

Quote Originally Posted by Dariel81 View Post
    I mean I was expecting a full out brawl but we got Wakanda University smh.This season should've ended like 6 issues ago
    Why pay for Acuna art if you aren't gonna have a full out brawl?
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Ultimate Member

I swear, the last 3? issues have all been the same thing. I don't get it, this is ridiculous pacing even for Coates.

Even for Coates standards, I don't know how he is going to wrap this up in one issue. Are killmonger and tchalal even goign ot fight for real? Are we goign a whole 25 issues with no big bad fight? This is odd mane.

If they were going to do that-might as well do 27 issues. Because right now Black Panther #200 would be issue 2 or 3 of a new run.

If he is so great as Marvel claims why not give him BP #200-a book that should have stuff from a LOT of folks in it. Excluding Spawn-he would be the first black character to hit 200 solo issues.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    Don't you mean Acuna? He did all the heavy lifting for this issue.

Because Coates failed on his part. Since I don't read much Xmen, I have only a minor reference of who Prodify is I just know hes smart and a mutant. I don't even know what his powers are. It's the equivalent of Cyborgs' development in the theatrical release vs the Synder cut. It's just like using the Adversary. It's like hes dependent on Xmen readers to make his book interesting.
    Last edited by Cville; 03-24-2021 at 02:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    Don't you mean Acuna? He did all the heavy lifting for this issue.

Because Coates failed on his part. Since I don't read much Xmen, I have only a minor reference of who Prodify is I just know hes smart and a mutant. I don't even know what his powers are. It's the equivalent of Cyborgs' development in the theatrical release vs the Synder cut. It's just like using the Adversary. It's like hes dependent on Xmen readers to make his book interesting.

smh yall have so much a hard time giving this man any credit here i see. The concepts that acuna is given inspiration is due to Coates. This is his story brought to life via Acuna and from what I have see on twitter for those who liked the issue Tchalla us the nucleus here in this story. He isn't depending on xmen readers but he understands the MCU exists in a shared universe. Why wouldn't his allies aid him when his country is under attack from a empire that has taken over civilizations across the edge of the universe who is being led by a knull with a good portion of basics power?
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 03-24-2021 at 02:29 PM.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

smh yall have so much a hard time giving this man any credit here i see. The concepts that acuna is given inspiration is due to Coates. This is his story brought to life via Acuna and from what I have see on twitter for those who liked the issue Tchalla us the nucleus here in this story. He isn't depending on xmen readers but he understands the MCU exists in a shared universe. Why wouldn't his allies aid him when his country is under attack from a empire that has taken over civilizations across the edge of the universe who is being led by a knull with a good portion of basics power?
    Don’t care. This train wreck will finally be put out of its misery already next month. And that’s all that matters.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

It's not about calling in allies, it's about them just showing up with no background info given. Misty, Luke, Kasper, Storm, and Dr. Franklin are fine. They've been given development. But you cant just drop in a random character in a book that they have made zero appearances in and make him a crucial part of the story.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    Don’t care. This train wreck will finally be put out of its misery already next month. And that’s all that matters.
    I know you are happy its almost over.

It's not about calling in allies, it's about them just showing up with no background info given. Misty, Luke, Kasper, Storm, and Dr. Franklin are fine. They've been given development. But you cant just drop in a random character in a book that they have made zero appearances in and make him a crucial part of the story.

Coates would have needed like two other issues to give background. all we need to know is there is a threat and his friends are there to back him up. most if not all of the heroes there has had some connection to him.

Incredible Member

Oh yeah, very nice. Thanks.

I know you are happy its almost over.

Coates would have needed like two other issues to give background. all we need to know is there is a threat and his friends are there to back him up. most if not all of the heroes there has had some connection to him.
    Yes, for a proper story we need those two issues. That's what most if us are saying.

When we get to the "big fight" I don't see T'Challa being at the center. I'm betting it will be either Storm or Zenzi maybe both. I don't think T'Challa ever fought NuKillmonger, I think the only time we saw them together was a flashback and when NuKillmonger/symbiote came to Wakanda wasn't it Okoye who took him out while T'Challa fought his mooks? I'm not expecting anything from him in the final issue.

Ultimate Member

THiS......

Funny it's only his black ones. This is CRUMB giving to the highest level.

Black Panther LEADING the ENTIRE Marvel Universe sends a better message. Not pandering to woke twitter.

But we must toss out crumbs-how about showing Panther getting some these folks-instead of doing an obvious attempt at a cash grab.

Panther talking to a Frenzy about how her powers can help in the battle HELPS build up Frenzy.

Panther talking to a Night Thrasher, Blade or Eli-helped them. Especially an Eli who MIGHT be on a certain show.

Some folks have no idea who Prodigy is.

IDK why you guys engage with obvious trolls who just come in and rile you up.

Quote Originally Posted by KingNomarch View Post
    When we get to the "big fight" I don't see T'Challa being at the center. I'm betting it will be either Storm or Zenzi maybe both. I don't think T'Challa ever fought NuKillmonger, I think the only time we saw them together was a flashback and when NuKillmonger/symbiote came to Wakanda wasn't it Okoye who took him out while T'Challa fought his mooks? I'm not expecting anything from him in the final issue.
    He never did.

This whole run is just dumb. This is easily his worst arc
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    THiS......

Funny it's only his black ones. This is CRUMB giving to the highest level.

Black Panther LEADING the ENTIRE Marvel Universe sends a better message. Not pandering to woke twitter.

But we must toss out crumbs-how about showing Panther getting some these folks-instead of doing an obvious attempt at a cash grab.

Panther talking to a Frenzy about how her powers can help in the battle HELPS build up Frenzy.

Panther talking to a Night Thrasher, Blade or Eli-helped them. Especially an Eli who MIGHT be on a certain show.

Some folks have no idea who Prodigy is.
    And no one gives a damn who Prodigy is. Few BP fans read this book to see black mutants. The only one that makes sense to even feature in the current era is Muti because he’s a citizen. The weather witch and her weird friends have no business in Black Panther stories past this run. If we’re being frank I really only want T’Challa interacting with a couple black heroes period. Blue Marvel, Brother Voodoo, Spectrum, Luke Cage, and Nightshade.

There are already a myriad of white heroes that he either has more established relationships with or should be working alongside more often (Cap, Reed, Tony, Black Bolt, etc) I resent this idea that BP books have to resort to these clearly manufactured “black people unite!!” moments that are hollow and poorly thought out. It’s creatively lazy and only a certain subset of fans online are actually moved by it. That this is being heralded as culturally significant by some in the comic medium is a disgrace and I’m looking forward to this run ending on a low note.