Page 229 of 1006 FirstFirst ... 129179219225226227228229230231232233239279329729 ... LastLast
Results 3,421 to 3,435 of 15079

Quote Originally Posted by Ekie View Post
    Have you read see wakanda and die? Or have you read the run by David Liss?
    I did read that and besides the FF run that is the only good thing i think came out of the Storm/Tchalla relatiosnhip. I'm going to be honest i'm one of those storm fans who knew nothing about Tchalla until they got married and was against it from the start and was in camp coates for volume 1 after seeing how he was approaching them and the fact that even though i felt it was forced it was what it was and then he completely turned me off to his run and i saw what tchalla fans were talking about so i'm kind of trying to get to know him and wakanda because i see the value in tchalla. So i became interested in sort of a weird way i guess.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    I did read that and besides the FF run that is the only good thing i think came out of the Storm/Tchalla relatiosnhip. I'm going to be honest i'm one of those storm fans who knew nothing about Tchalla until they got married and was against it from the start and was in camp coates for volume 1 after seeing how he was approaching them and the fact that even though i felt it was forced it was what it was and then he completely turned me off to his run and i saw what tchalla fans were talking about so i'm kind of trying to get to know him and wakanda because i see the value in tchalla. So i became interested in sort of a weird way i guess.
    Welcome to the club.
    Most here are anti relationship between those two only due to the fact that the X office is able to sabotage it at will.

It's storm could have been fully separated from them which I know X-Men fans don't want then most likely black panther fans I would love the marriage. At the time it was just a PR stunt which isn't a big deal in comics but imagine the genius hudlin had if in the future those two get married and the general public latches onto it. It's going to be a Jay-Z and Beyonce / the Obamas type of Pop Culture phenomenon.
    Not great for the story unless storm becomes a true wakandan who helps the X-Men on the side but absolutely amazing for the box office

Its too bad that Hollywood doesn't care about showing black men and women in strong committed relationships. Because that's a lot of money there leaving sitting on the ground considering how much black men and women still love to see it

Tchalla fans know Storms value i believe (kinda like Tchalla does lol) but we apso know how Marvel has treated the pair
    Last edited by Ekie; 04-01-2021 at 05:26 PM.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Thanks appreciate it.
    You're welcome, and yeah, Marvel does have a seriously bad habit of overselling/overhyping and then underdelivering/under-developing.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Mighty Member

Had BP on the mind. Enjoyed how he was written my orlando so far. I followed orlando's supergirl and wonder woman and as previously said when he is on he is on.

Nice. I really like the dynamic shading/ coloring on T'Challa.
    Reality is for those who are afraid of science fiction.

What bother me the most is that "but where is he." i swear to god i read that in meghan mccain, ,meghan kelly from fo voice in my head and i don't know why but i read it sounding so condescending. "but where is he." ugh. And people will buy because of that, it's like a really good trailer where everyone looks good but when you watch your like "what happened?! This isn't the trailer at all!"

I'm sorry i just. I swear he makes me feel like that episode of the chapelle show where the blind guy divorced his wife because of what he found out she was.
    The solicit is full of lies. Nowhere in this arc has it been made to appear T'Challa is their first, best, or only hope, in fact Coates had N'Jadaka on panel say that Wakandas biggest threats to them were manifold and Storm... Bast has been shown as a traitor and finicky at best. The mention of gods despairing..
    What?? What gods? The orisha ™ who have done nothing? Bast who seems to be playing both sides? Unless they are talking about storm since she apparently is a Wakandan god now... The whole thing is a joke and quite stupid to put it kindly.

That red Jack issue is an all-time great. The more I read it the more I like it as my top single issue all time. It was judt a perfect blend of all concepts that are dividin2the fanbase now into a cohesive vision fie the franchise that spotlights the main character while lifting all thise around him. Thats the path this franchise needs to move inorder to finally hit Xmen/Spiderman/Batman level fan status.

I couldnt imagine how glorious an animated movie would be. Figuratively a straight hour of crack lol

Extraordinary Member

Only one mutant I want to see visit Wakanda (especially after reading unsavory comments made about him in a recent story).

based on a true story

our King, Chadwick was originally cast
    The J-man

Ummm. Guys... that FAWTS episode... Holy crap....

Quote Originally Posted by Toonstrack View Post
    Ummm. Guys... that FAWTS episode... Holy crap....
    I saw that on Twitter

And now I'm mad again.
    Last edited by Dboi654; 04-02-2021 at 01:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dboi654 View Post
    I saw that on Twitter

And now I'm mad again.

Well dang, I dont know how to feel yet. We have to see how it plays out. But I think some who said that zemo didn't receive his due will be pleased

Perhaps we will get some statuses confirmed or deconfirmed, maybe even a visual. Im purposefully being vague not to spoil anything.

no spoilers please

Exclusive Preview: “Avengers” #44
    http://www.multiversitycomics.com/previews/avengers-44/

The J-man

Expecting T'Challa to lose that fight

Quote Originally Posted by Dboi654 View Post
    I saw that on Twitter

And now I'm mad again.
    It no longer brings me extra joy in the MCU. If anything, I was slightly peeved because I just thought, "what if...."

Just another character now.

Two years ago I would have **** my pants.

spoilers:
    Seems like we are already seeing a change in the Doras and what they do. It would have made more sense for a War Dog to be there IMHO.
    end of spoilers

This does just cement my decision about BP II though. I simply will not enjoy that movie and simply won't pay see it.
    Last edited by MindofShadow; 04-02-2021 at 04:25 AM.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    no spoilers please

Exclusive Preview: “Avengers” #44
    http://www.multiversitycomics.com/previews/avengers-44/

Quote Originally Posted by KingNomarch View Post
    Expecting T'Challa to lose that fight
    This reminds me of Hickman Steve

"I don't know the way out of this problem. But figure it out everyone else! And until then, I will be confidently unwavering that the right way is the only way! And don't you dare think of any alternatives or contingencies!"

Is this the first time steve and tchalla have acted like good friends since... ????
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html