Page 232 of 1006 FirstFirst ... 132182222228229230231232233234235236242282332732 ... LastLast
Results 3,466 to 3,480 of 15079

Quote Originally Posted by Ekie View Post
    I found it annoying. See how opinions can differ?

I'm not watching the show but it's clear that we can't avoid spoilers since they're being posted even in this thread.

Ayo is a red shirt as of this moment in time. On Twitter it seems like people didn't even know her name. Just happy that a wakandan showed up. Expect these type of guest appearances from now on with nothing Grand actually happening with Tchallas side characters.
    spoilers:
    Half the people called her Okoye lol.

Like shit, how you not recognize that that wasn't Danai?? lol
    end of spoilers

What bugs me from a lore standpoint

spoilers:
    T'challa, his top Dora, and Nakia all went after Klaw when he re-appeared.

You telling me "T'challa" only sent one Dora to go get Zemo? Especially if Bucky betrayed them by releasing them?

Maybe next episode will show it is more than just Ayo there and I understand budget concerns and what now but... come on lol.
    end of spoilers

anyway

spoilers:
    I'm cheering for team White Wolfe lololol
    end of spoilers
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    I only care about T'challa. Even in the comics. I've always been clear about that.

I can go back and edit BP to "T'challa" if it makes you feel better.

Only way I see this movie in theaters is if it is set between the 5 year blip or Coogler pulled something crazy out of his ass that I haven't thought of.

I'll take a selfie at 12 midnight on 7/8/22 and post it in here of myself playing video games at home if it'll make you happy.
    I really don't understand this notion some folk have that we are all going to see the movie anyway no matter how much we are dissatisfied with the product. Where did that type of thinking come from? And why would I?

I'm not asking for the movie to fail by any means although Id be slightly amused at Marvel's arrogance.

Seeing a side character pop up in another side characters TV show is cool. But where is t'challa? Where is the Black Panther to avenge his father's death. The story is damaged

If that happens do you think that we're going to change the name of this thread to killmonger the Black Panther? Or mbaku the Black Panther? Or is it still going to be a topic about Tchalla and his world?
    All I think that should happen is I shouldn't see any movie comments from the people who have given up on the MCU over Tchalla not being in it. lol

I only care about T'challa. Even in the comics. I've always been clear about that.

I can go back and edit BP to "T'challa" if it makes you feel better.

Only way I see this movie in theaters is if it is set between the 5 year blip or Coogler pulled something crazy out of his ass that I haven't thought of.

I'll take a selfie at 12 midnight on 7/8/22 and post it in here of myself playing video games at home if it'll make you happy.
    I know you've been clear, that why seeing comments in the Tchalla thread about stuff Tchalla is not in is weird.

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    All I think that should happen is I shouldn't see any movie comments from the people who have given up on the MCU over Tchalla not being in it. lol
    You won't from me.

Quote Originally Posted by Dboi654 View Post
    You won't from me.
    Well, you messed up the dress rehearsal today. lol

spoilers:
    Half the people called her Okoye lol.

Like shit, how you not recognize that that wasn't Danai?? lol
    end of spoilers
    I'm sure these same people are the ones screaming to the High Heavens to never recast Tchalla but don't know anything about his universe and can't even differentiate Black Faces LOL maybe Ayo should be the New Black Panther. I'm sure she'll get video games, merchandise sales, comic book arcs and a never-ending solo movie franchise like all the other A-list White characters do

I know you've been clear, that why seeing comments in the Tchalla thread about stuff Tchalla is not in is weird.
    This is a black panther thread though. Anything involving the Black Panther's franchise gets commented on in here as has been since the last decade. The word Black Panther and t'challa are synonymous and nothing has changed no matter the topic title or the MCU being a cluster. I still don't understand the point that you're trying to get at. Are you expecting us to pretend like the story hasn't been about Tchalla for the last 60 years?

If someone makes a Spider-Man topic, what character do you think they're talking about?
    Now if someone wanted to make a Miles Morales topic, don't you think they would feel the need to specify that it's miles and not Peter Parker aka the real Spider-Man? What are you getting offended over?
    Last edited by Ekie; 04-02-2021 at 09:04 AM.

spoilers:
    Technically, it is still T'challa's Dora until they officially kill him off in a couple years.

For better or worse, this place has always been "t'challa and his supporting cast." Even when his supporting cast is freaking Storm lol.
    end of spoilers

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

This is a black panther thread though. Anything involving the Black Panther's franchise gets commented on in here as has been since the last decade. The word Black Panther and t'challa are synonymous and nothing has changed no matter the topic title or the MCU being a cluster. I still don't understand the point that you're trying to get at. Are you expecting us to pretend like the story hasn't been about Tchalla for the last 60 years?

If someone makes a Spider-Man topic, what character do you think they're talking about?
    Now if someone wanted to make a Miles Morales topic, don't you think they would feel the need to specify that it's miles and not Peter Parker aka the real Spider-Man? What are you getting offended over?

This is a black panther thread though. Anything involving the Black Panther's franchise gets commented on in here as has been since the last decade. The word Black Panther and t'challa are synonymous and nothing has changed no matter the topic title. I still don't understand the point that you're trying to get at. Are you expecting us to pretend like the story hasn't been about Tchalla for the last 60 years?

I believe last years thread was just called black panther appreciation. And when talk of Shuri or others becomeing the new BP, some said rename the thread Tchalla..... appreaciation to keep the people saying it's okay for Shuri to become BP from coming in and using the threads title as justification. Someone then said it's better to just wait until the following year since it was over halfway through 2020 anyway.

And here we are now.

All I'm going to say is the director confirmed a huge cameo in I think episode 5. Given what just happened its giving me goosebumps if its who I think it is but
    ... would that really be something they keep under wraps? Could that happen? Part of me doesn't want it to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Toonstrack View Post
    All I'm going to say is the director confirmed a huge cameo in I think episode 5. Given what just happened its giving me goosebumps if its who I think it is but
    ... would that really be something they keep under wraps? Could that happen? Part of me doesn't want it to be.
    One of the big "legit" rumor guys denied what you were thinking already.

https://twitter.com/_charlesmurphy/s...656847363?s=21

And also, the director (or writer can't remember) said he would love for this mystery character to hang out with Thor in the future and... yeah... that ain't happening.

Also, under spoilers just in case

spoilers:
    It has been heavily hinted it is a Woman.

https://twitter.com/AtlantaFilming/s...09470429712387

So if anything, Shuri would fit that description better.
    end of spoilers

I believe last years thread was just called black panther appreciation. And when talk of Shuri or others becomeing the new BP, some said rename the thread Tchalla..... appreaciation to keep the people saying it's okay for Shuri to become BP from coming in and using the threads title as justification. Someone then said it's better to just wait until the following year since it was over halfway through 2020 anyway.

And here we are now.
    Yeah it was called that but still nothing has changed as to how its operated. The name t'challa was merely added because we're getting a lot of new fans who are clearly confused about the history of this property after watching the movie. Last year's thread was also about Tchalla and his world without the need to put his name in it because eveeyone knew what we were talking about before the MCU fan influx

The thread before that was called "Black Panther: What Giants do".... clearly referencing a single character and his universe.
    So again, this thread has always been about a single character and his universe never about quote the mantle of the Black Panther end quote because that's not what Comics are about. they are NEVER about mantles it's about the character. So again why are you so offended? This isn't an anti Shuri thread.
    None of us are anti Shuri. I myself am just pro Tchalla aka Black Panther. In my opinion the worst thing that they can do to Shuri is make her the Black Panther because it puts her in a box that she will never escape and she will never be able the hold that position without losing it again ti Tchalla the true Black Panther as created by Jack Kirby and Stan Lee in 1966. Then where does she go? Back to being an underdeveloped wanna be with no purpose?
    Shuri needs to be great AS Shuri. Then maybe she will branch out enough to warrent her very own Shuri: Princess of Wakanda thread where we can talk about all of her villains, her love interest, her actual character development excetera excetera excetera. All of which at the moment she has none. Not even a singular clearly defined skilset.
    Last edited by Ekie; 04-02-2021 at 09:53 AM.

Yeah it was called that but still nothing has changed as to how its operated. The name t'challa was merely added because we're getting a lot of new fans who are clearly confused about the history of this property. Last year's thread was also about Tchalla and his world without the need to put his name in it because eveeyone knew what we were talking about. The MCU fan influx

The thread before that was called "Black Panther: What Giants do".... clearly referencing a single character and his universe.
    So again, this threat has always been about a single character and his universe never about quote the mantle of the Black Panther in quote because that's not what Comics are about there never about mantles it's about the characters. So again why are you so offended? This isn't an anti Shuri thread.
    None of us are anti Shuri. I myself am just pro Tchalla aka Black Panther. In my opinion the worst thing that they can do to Sheree is make her the Black Panther because it puts her in a box that she will never escape and she will never be able the hold that position without losing it again. Then where does she go? Back to being an underdeveloped wanna be?
    Shuri needs to be great AS Shuri. Then maybe she will branch out enough to warrent her very own Shuri: Princess of Wakanda thread where we can talk about all of her villains, her love interest, her actual character development excetera excetera excetera. All of which at the moment she has none. Not even a singular clearly defined skilset.
    Im not offened. lol

I just find it funny that people say they're finished with the MCU then proceed to comment about what happens in it.

I want ya'll to keep that 'finished' energy and not relapse. lol