Page 248 of 1006 FirstFirst ... 148198238244245246247248249250251252258298348748 ... LastLast
Results 3,706 to 3,720 of 15079

BEsauro my man... use the multi quote button lol

And Roy Thomas BP had his balls cut off. Pretty sure Roy wrote the "won't hit a woman" even though she was evil thing too. Horrible rendition all around.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    Oh what could have been. Just think about where we would be now if Hudlin paired him up with Monica instead of Storm.
    I have a feeling they would of been together still most likely. Unless that propelled her to get her own solo and then her fans demand that she get free from him.. but I doubt it. Probably would of been a better plan

Where them Avengers spoilers at????

He's gone in the Mecha story, but any hints or clues??

Quote Originally Posted by Besouro View Post
    Fellow Wakandans,

Across the many BP group threads on this website- CBR , some great story concepts for BP were created.

1) - Long before TNC We created the Inter-galactic Empire of Wakanda /IGEW first proposed/discussed by either Majestik or Silverzeal way back in the day. It was picked up by TNC and ruined. However I still believe this concept can still work who is smart enough to make the necessary alterations. Apparently Hickman also had plans to create IGEW until he was made head writer in Chief of the X-verse.

2) - I had proposed that Wakanda also have their own X-Men/inhuman type group. The foundations do this has already been given foothold in BP based on characters like Vibraxas and the "vibranium mutate" story from some 80s BP comic. The idea is that vibranium being in very close proximity, constant mining and repetitive use of such a powerful and large collection of vibranium for millenia will have some genetic effect on some of the Wakandan population.

This is were the proposed v-gene creates superpowered Wakandans which opens a whole section of exploration for the BP mythos from the perspective of national leadership which is different from the X-Men where only gave views from the point of victimisation.

Additionally it opens a whole new world of BP as a resource plus it only makes Wakanda MORE POWERFUL as a nation.

NOTE: I can't take full credit for this idea because I so believe someone else may have propose it before I did.

3) - Gentle as a Wakandan spy within the X-Men and thus within Krakoa. His backstory so far revealed to be cover up whereby Gentle's mother who "hates" him is actually his spy handle part of an international combined hatute zeraze/DM spy network.

4) - Exploring the off-world origins of Vibranium... But I don't really recall the various proposed concepts for this one. How or where do u think/want vibranium to origin from?

5) What other story concepts would you like to see the explored in BP?
    The tribes. And i want them powered and completely different in style and ideology.

Also a world war wakanda event that makes sense.

And most importantly
    A powerful capable Tchalla showing why he is who he is.

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    Where them Avengers spoilers at????

He's gone in the Mecha story, but any hints or clues??
    **** is that today haha?

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    I always thought Monica and T’Challa could work as a couple. Plus it would be fun to see her bombastic personality bounce off of T’Challas stoic one. If Marvel ever decides to break up her and Blue Marvel one day, maybe T’Challa could slide in those dms. Lol. Heck I wouldn’t even object to him dating Misty Knight. Is she still with Sam by any chance?
    Sounds like a great way to get a Dark Knight Returns style throw down between T’Challa and Adam
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Astonishing Member

I’m coming around to the idea that if T’Challa must be part of a power couple (and I really don’t think he needs to as he’s already surrounded by a bunch of combat-oriented women) him and Nightshade would work. The big issue with Storm outside being from another franchise is that she embodied a lot of the same traits that T’Challa already has. While she’s not quite as stoic or cunning as he is, a huge part of her character was keeping her internal peace and trying to be as stately as possible in spite of her love of freedom.

As a love interest, she reinforces T’Challa’s stoic badassery in a way that makes her a lot like the Mera to his Aquaman. What I think T’Challa needs is a Catwoman, someone that he can’t read so easily and who lives a bit on the wild side. Someone who brings out that more passionate, DGAF element of T’Challa he suppresses due to his responsibilities and hidden traumas (dead daddy, lost friends, loneliness of the throne). Nightshade does that pretty well because unlike Storm she’s not good at hiding that she’s a street rat at heart lol. She would do a much better job of coaxing T’Challa out the vibranium shell he’s built around himself with her own brand of wit and power. She’s fun-loving, has a bit of villainous streak she’s trying to leave behind, and is foreigner meaning she personalizes this central issue of T’Challa trying to have Wakanda be an open member of the world community. At the same time T’Challa and his qualities (knows who he wants to be, strong moral compass, sees hope in most people) are a stabilizing influence on Nightshade, meaning they benefit and both grow from their relationship.

She’s not as smart or quite as powerful as T’Challa so you’re not really stepping on his toes the way you would if you had him dating an omega-level character like Storm or Spectrum. But she’s still capable enough to never be a damsel. And she’s basically free real estate as she’s not tied to any other characters or franchises. Meaning a writer can really redefine her and flesh out a backstory while having a range of story elements to draw from in her past publication history. Plus while she’s undeniably a D-lister she’s more visible than most of the other options due to her appearances in the Luke Cage show, meaning outside Nakia (should stay dead), Storm (not possible), and Spectrum (dating someone else), she’s the most high profile black woman T’Challa could end up with in the comics. Short of reinventing someone else like Monica Lynne or Zanda.
    Last edited by chief12d; 04-07-2021 at 09:10 AM.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    **** is that today haha?
    It was Trash and served no point

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dariel81 View Post
    It was Trash and served no point
    why was it trash?
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    why was it trash?
    I've seen the outcome of the tournament because of Bleeding Cool, but have not read it. It was one of those subverting expectations stories. lol

spoilers:
    I wasn't expecting Tchalla to win, but I was thinking the path was going to be BP vs Namor in the finals. But "Echo" is the phoenix holder. There were no hints at that unless I missed it.
    end of spoilers

I liked seeing TChalla and Cap go at it. But the issue wasn’t gripping nor conclusive about much in my opinion. But TChalla was in it so I bought anyway.

I've seen the outcome of the tournament because of Bleeding Cool, but have not read it. It was one of those subverting expectations stories. lol

spoilers:
    I wasn't expecting Tchalla to win, but I was thinking the path was going to be BP vs Namor in the finals. But "Echo" is the phoenix holder. There were no hints at that unless I missed it.
    end of spoilers
    He was never goign to win it because aaron is making the 100000000000000000000 bc avengers again and he needs a phoenix NAD a panther.

but yeah, I don't even know who that is really lol

Incredible Member

We will never have a clear cut Tchalla vs Steve winner and oddly enough I'm cool with that..

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

spoilers:
    end of spoilers
    thank you. I haven't read it either but want to see how the battles resolved!
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    He was never goign to win it because aaron is making the 100000000000000000000 bc avengers again and he needs a phoenix NAD a panther.

but yeah, I don't even know who that is really lol
    Speaking of the BC Avengers do we know anything about that BP? I think we've gotten issues that focused on the origins of the other members besides for him. Looking at the roaster I don't know what he brings to the table if he's just a human. Besides the line from the Phoenix of how if he believed that if he needed to, he would try and destroy them if he had to, it sounds cool but unless we get a flashback or issue that makes that somewhat believable that he could be a threat, I don't see it. Fan Fei at least had the powers of the Iron Fist while he's just a guy in a loincloth.