Page 314 of 1006 FirstFirst ... 214264304310311312313314315316317318324364414814 ... LastLast
Results 4,696 to 4,710 of 15079

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    T'challa has been in a relationship with exactly three people.

Monica- For a long long long long long long time

Nikki Adams- a college fling. A WHITE LADY btw.

Storm

So there is no "draw the line at dating other ethnicities" there. He's dated an american black chick, an american white chick, and a kenyan? chick.

homey, you need to read more comics lol
    And malaika who is Wakandan, and that one chick in long live who is also Wakandan

Once again, Priest covered this (regarding Nikki):

From Black Panther v3 #6

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    And malaika who is Wakandan, and that one chick in long live who is also Wakandan
    were they confirmed relationships or just friends? I can't rmemeber

I went back and looked, you are right about Malakai

4!!! lol
    Last edited by MindofShadow; 04-24-2021 at 08:03 AM.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Mighty Member

The confirmed her non-Wakandan in Rise of the BP still. I'm not sure if the recent writer knows that though lol.

Man, Priest is really good at writing comics and stuff... lol. Gets more humanity out of supporting characters in 2 pages than ol' dude does in 5 years.

T'chaka's life was kinda rough lol. I'd make secret police too if queen number 2 got disappeared.
    Same thoughts here!

Quote Originally Posted by DigiCom View Post
    Once again, Priest covered this (regarding Nikki):

From Black Panther v3 #6
    #ressurectZuri

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Incredible Member

So Captain America 4 has been confirmed with Wilson as Cap. If they think this will appease not recasting T'Challa they are sorely mistaken.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Chesterfield View Post
    So Captain America 4 has been confirmed with Wilson as Cap. If they think this will appease not recasting T'Challa they are sorely mistaken.
    I highly doubt this was done to appease the people upset about Disney not recasting. This was likely planned well before Boseman’s passing and their decision not to recast. If anything this pretty much makes me think that there’ll be more BP films past the trilogy. Which gives me hope they might eventually bring T’Challa back for a complete arc.

Obviously that’s me being optimistic and I don’t think they’ll do that but who’s to say they don’t have Shuri or whoever finish out the current trilogy then bring back T’Challa (multiverse, KOTD, Galactic Wakanda, however they want to do that) so he can get a complete trilogy of his own? Who’s to say Coogler and the current creatives are gone be attached to BP 4-6? The MCU is becoming more open ended than ever so you never know. BP4 is at least 5 years away.

Ultimate Member

Honestly, they're not going to get anything to actually replace T'Challa except, actually recasting him

Quote Originally Posted by chief12d View Post
    I highly doubt this was done to appease the people upset about Disney not recasting. This was likely planned well before Boseman’s passing and their decision not to recast. If anything this pretty much makes me think that there’ll be more BP films past the trilogy. Which gives me hope they might eventually bring T’Challa back for a complete arc.

Obviously that’s me being optimistic and I don’t think they’ll do that but who’s to say they don’t have Shuri or whoever finish out the current trilogy then bring back T’Challa (multiverse, KOTD, Galactic Wakanda, however they want to do that) so he can get a complete trilogy of his own? Who’s to say Coogler and the current creatives are gone be attached to BP 4-6? The MCU is becoming more open ended than ever so you never know. BP4 is at least 5 years away.
    If they'd bring T'Challa back later on, that would require recasting anyway, so why not just do it now?

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    Waaait a minute,..... I thought Malaika was Jamaican or Carribean?

Quote Originally Posted by Besouro View Post
    Waaait a minute,..... I thought Malaika was Jamaican or Carribean?

Incredible Member

I'm not personally interested in having someone go through a complete 3 movie arc only to later reintroduce T'Challa. I can just about tolerate 1 movie without him and even that would depend on what and when the story is (5 year blip).
    As the MCU expands even more and with Wakanda playing a vital role, I wantvto see T'Challa involved and not have Wakanda gracing screens for the better part of a decade without him. By the time they decide to bring him back assuming they take that route, I for one will be past the point of even caring. Wakanda's significance is heavily predicated on T'Challa and without him during these introductory and explorative years by the time he does show up it's like meh.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    Honestly, they're not going to get anything to actually replace T'Challa except, actually recasting him

If they'd bring T'Challa back later on, that would require recasting anyway, so why not just do it now?
    Coogler and the cast probably aren’t emotionally ready to have someone take on the role of their friend and I think Disney felt there’d be a lot of backlash if they recasted so soon after Boseman’s death (whether that would’ve actually happened or not is debatable). Waiting until BP4 6-8 years after Boseman’s passing may be seen as an opportunity to continue the brand with a lot less controversy and heartbreak as time heals all wounds for everyone involved. Also gins up interest in a new direction, “the return of T’Challa” could be a powerful marketing tool.

There’s also a good chance that Coogler may not even be attached to the project because as I understand, his deal with Disney is only 5 years. There may be another director and set of creators hired to continue the BP brand, as we see now with Cap 4 having a different writer and likely director. They may be a lot more willing to continue BP with T’Challa. Obviously this is all conjecture and I’m not expecting it to happen, but I think it’s a fair assumption that BP won’t end with a trilogy and that eventually we may get new chaperones for the IP. That may open up the door to T’Challa’s eventual return in a new trilogy where he gets a complete arc.
    Last edited by chief12d; 04-24-2021 at 08:11 AM.

Mighty Member

#ressurectZuri
    Here, here. I miss him too!

Mighty Member

Oh ok. Thanks for that!

I'm not personally interested in having someone go through a complete 3 movie arc only to later reintroduce T'Challa. I can just about tolerate 1 movie without him and even that would depend on what and when the story is (5 year blip).
    As the MCU expands even more and with Wakanda playing a vital role, I wantvto see T'Challa involved and not have Wakanda gracing screens for the better part of a decade without him. By the time they decide to bring him back assuming they take that route, I for one will be past the point of even caring. Wakanda's significance is heavily predicated on T'Challa and without him during these introductory and explorative years by the time he does show up it's like meh.
    This where I’m at right now. And if it does happen it’s just gonna get an eye roll from me at best since by that point it won’t even matter since most of the cast that were with Boseman’s T’Challa will have their contracts already expired and they’ll be ready to move on to greener pastures. That and T’Challa will have missed out on major events, so what will the new guy playing him be left with?
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"