Page 327 of 1006 FirstFirst ... 227277317323324325326327328329330331337377427827 ... LastLast
Results 4,891 to 4,905 of 15079

Quote Originally Posted by chief12d View Post
    In a hypothetical Thunderbolts roster which BP villain would you want to join the team? We've talked in the past about how it'd be nice to see BP rogues exported to other corners of the MU for development/feats, I think the Thunderbolts team is a great space for a character like Tetu or one a revamped member of the Death Regiments to thrive.
    Zanda maybe. Moses Magnum is also a good contender.

White Wolf too but we know how some people feel towards the character.
    Last edited by Dboi654; 04-26-2021 at 03:53 PM.

In a hypothetical Thunderbolts roster which BP villain would you want to join the team? We've talked in the past about how it'd be nice to see BP rogues exported to other corners of the MU for development/feats, I think the Thunderbolts team is a great space for a character like Tetu or one a revamped member of the Death Regiments to thrive.
    all the 1970s villains outside of Killmonger would need sharp updating. But it could work.

White Wolf 100%

Perfect way to get him out of jail too.

Dude would be scheming from the word GO like a mini T'challa.

Last page would be Hunter, kicking his feat up on T'challa's desk in Wakanda, smoking a cig and T'challa would just walk in and let out a sigh.

But the real answer would be Armless Tiger Man, but we don't want the team TOO OP.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Seriously all of his rogue's need updating. He's got plenty to rotate through. I don't know if the supremacists are useable die to the dispute with Gilis but those guys would work great, especially in today's climatew

Quote Originally Posted by Dboi654 View Post
    Interesting that Marvel Execs haven't acknowledged the petiton that is going around
    they wont until they get asked directly. Im sure theyve already caught wind of it and are working on a pr response but i doubt they bring it up without being prompted.
    Its been on good morning america, ebony, Entertainment tonight and a bunch of smaller media.

They cant ignore it forever though. And if they are oblivious they better pray a fan doesnt ask the question at a Con while they are unprepared.
    Last edited by Ekie; 04-26-2021 at 04:35 PM.

Klaw first just to up his profile. Hunter would be my second choice and Zanda(rj version) last

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    He meant the comics.
    Ok. Honestly Idk. Maybe Klaw

see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar

What about Kraven?

Also has Panther or any Wakandan ever interacted with him?

I would love a story where Kraven tries to poach a rare Wakandan animal and then the wrath of the gods comes down on him.

Or have him try to hunt T'Challa, there are so many implications that is ripe with potential.

I mean he hunted Peter?

Quote Originally Posted by charliehustle415 View Post
    What about Kraven?

I would love a story where Kraven tries to poach a rare Wakandan animal and then the wrath of the gods comes down on him.

Or have him try to hunt T'Challa, there are so many implications that is ripe with potential.

I mean he hunted Peter?
    Panther battled Kraven (actually, Kraven's son, but he was physically identical to his father) in the first arc of Priest's run.

Quote Originally Posted by charliehustle415 View Post
    What about Kraven?

I mean he hunted Peter?
    T'Challa first fought Kraven during Priest run when he was hired to capture T'Challa but it was his son and not the original Kraven. He went up against the real Kraven during David Liss' run but it was a depowered T'Challa with none of his regular resources or vibranium suit. Despite not having his abilities or resources and he managed to keep a good distance between them while suffering from Kraven's poison and only nearly dying when to save civilians.

Ultimate Member

Kraven actually sounds like a better idea for a Panther villain than a Spidey one IMHO

Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    Kraven actually sounds like a better idea for a Panther villain than a Spidey one IMHO
    At one point, Coogler said he wanted to use Kraven, but Marvel didn't (doesn't?) have the rights, because he's part of the Spider-Man package Sony has.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by DigiCom View Post
    At one point, Coogler said he wanted to use Kraven, but Marvel didn't (doesn't?) have the rights, because he's part of the Spider-Man package Sony has.
    Well, that's too bad. It would've been cool. But I guess Spidey gets all the villains

Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    Well, that's too bad. It would've been cool. But I guess Spidey gets all the villains
    All his villains, yeah. Ditko was quite the creator.

(I think the only reason Marvel can use Kingpin is the shared association with Daredevil.)

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by DigiCom View Post
    All his villains, yeah. Ditko was quite the creator.

(I think the only reason Marvel can use Kingpin is the shared association with Daredevil.)
    Yeah. Too bad the other heroes didn't get that as much.

Maybe we'll see Kingpin in MCU Spider-Man at some point