Page 328 of 1006 FirstFirst ... 228278318324325326327328329330331332338378428828 ... LastLast
Results 4,906 to 4,920 of 15079

Pretty sure T'challa and Kraven ended on good terms in Liss's run
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DigiCom View Post
    At one point, Coogler said he wanted to use Kraven, but Marvel didn't (doesn't?) have the rights, because he's part of the Spider-Man package Sony has.
    What!? Really?

That would have been so awesome, but Sony doesn't like to play ball as seen with the upcoming Morbius film. I feel like they want to make their own villain shared universe (ugh)

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by charliehustle415 View Post
    What!? Really?

That would have been so awesome, but Sony doesn't like to play ball as seen with the upcoming Morbius film. I feel like they want to make their own villain shared universe (ugh)
    Villain universe sounds like a bad idea. What's the point without Spider-Man?

Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    Villain universe sounds like a bad idea. What's the point without Spider-Man?
    Money baby

The Morbius even has a cameo with Keaton as The Vulture

Ultimate Member

Money baby

The Morbius even has a cameo with Keaton as The Vulture
    Depends on whether that money actually comes in.

Of course, artistic reasons would also be nice

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    White Wolf 100%

Perfect way to get him out of jail too.

Dude would be scheming from the word GO like a mini T'challa.

Last page would be Hunter, kicking his feat up on T'challa's desk in Wakanda, smoking a cig and T'challa would just walk in and let out a sigh.

But the real answer would be Armless Tiger Man, but we don't want the team TOO OP.
    Lol I totally can picture that happening too.

Now that I think about it, Redjacks Shadow council he created Could also be a cool idea to spring out. Kinda like the illuminati but with villains. Same concept, but the villains who want to decide the best course of action for their goals. They all don't fully trust each other but they have enough on common and are all powerful in their own right that together they make a very danger team

Depends on whether that money actually comes in.

Of course, artistic reasons would also be nice
    I think a villainous team can do well if done right, the fear is that they always go overboard and it becomes something akin to Suicide Squad.

But, with The Suicide Squad coming by Gunn all things are possible.

My wish is that Zemo gets the Thunderbolts and we get a show with the Dora Milaje taking it to them.

If they tool it like a spy vs spy story it would be amazing (think of Mission Impossible: Fallout, two teams on the opposite ends of an ideology).

Ultimate Member

I think a villainous team can do well if done right, the fear is that they always go overboard and it becomes something akin to Suicide Squad.

But, with The Suicide Squad coming by Gunn all things are possible.

My wish is that Zemo gets the Thunderbolts and we get a show with the Dora Milaje taking it to them.

If they tool it like a spy vs spy story it would be amazing (think of Mission Impossible: Fallout, two teams on the opposite ends of an ideology).
    I guess I've never seen why villains get movies all to themselves. If a villain is there, I like to see them deal with a hero. Even with the Thunderbolts, I feel they need some heroes to fight

Idk about spy stuff though. Marvel spy stuff always seems to be just street level.

Incredible Member

I guess I've never seen why villains get movies all to themselves. If a villain is there, I like to see them deal with a hero. Even with the Thunderbolts, I feel they need some heroes to fight

Idk about spy stuff though. Marvel spy stuff always seems to be just street level.
    I don't know how old you are but I'm going to guess pretty young but back in the late 90s/very early 2000s in the world of professional wrestling we had the attitude era. By far the WWE's (known as the WWF back then) greatest period. Anyway, you had situations where talent like The Rock was a heel (bad guy) and his best moments and some of the most engaging moments were when he had beef with other bad guys or antiheroes like Stone Cold Steve Austin. Principly it's this sort of logic as to why some villains get their own movies. If the villain is cool and charismatic enough there's a lot of potential to capitalise on having their own movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Chesterfield View Post
    I don't know how old you are but I'm going to guess pretty young but back in the late 90s/very early 2000s in the world of professional wrestling we had the attitude era. By far the WWE's (known as the WWF back then) greatest period. Anyway, you had situations where talent like The Rock was a heel (bad guy) and his best moments and some of the most engaging moments were when he had beef with other bad guys or antiheroes like Stone Cold Steve Austin. Principly it's this sort of logic as to why some villains get their own movies. If the villain is cool and charismatic enough there's a lot of potential to capitalise on having their own movie.
    The best era of WWF holy crap you just hit me in the guts with nostalgia.

I mean Rock was the biggest heel there ever was; we were actually rooting for the bad guy - so good
    Last edited by charliehustle415; 04-27-2021 at 05:45 AM.

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KingNomarch View Post
    Issue #25 delayed another month will release on May 26th

https://www.gamesradar.com/ta-nehisi...layed-a-month/

Edit: #25 not 5
    I feel like they're deciding that they are giving me time to re-read everything. At some point, I probably should take them up on that.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Murdock View Post
    I feel like they're deciding that they are giving me time to re-read everything. At some point, I probably should take them up on that.
    Yeah I'm starting to think Coates run isn't that bad but it's still very flawed

Ultimate Member

The best era of WWF holy crap you just hit me in the guts with nostalgia.

I mean Rock was the biggest heel there ever; we were actually rooting for the bad guy - so good
    I never watched the Rock on WWE, so I never knew he was the bad guy until now, lol

Quote Originally Posted by Dariel81 View Post
    Yeah I'm starting to think Coates run isn't that bad but it's still very flawed
    Naw, it completely sucks, but the pain of waiting month to month made it so much worse because the books were so slow paced to begin with. Even when it actually came out on time, you'd go 3 months before the plot would even advance lol.

I mean, shit, look at the issues we've gotten since it came back. The plot has barely moved.

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    Lol I totally can picture that happening too.

Now that I think about it, Redjacks Shadow council he created Could also be a cool idea to spring out. Kinda like the illuminati but with villains. Same concept, but the villains who want to decide the best course of action for their goals. They all don't fully trust each other but they have enough on common and are all powerful in their own right that together they make a very danger team

That was The Cabal. You obvously had the one from the Incursion era but there was one before that Namor invited T'challa too at the beginning of Deadliest of the Species when T'challa went, "bruh, I didn't even join the Illuminati and those were good guys, wtf man."

Who the hell trolled Namor and drew him like that WTF lolololololol