Page 333 of 1006 FirstFirst ... 233283323329330331332333334335336337343383433833 ... LastLast
Results 4,981 to 4,995 of 15079

Quote Originally Posted by Ekie View Post
    Black Panther 2 is trending today in twitter because ppl are they dont want to watch it.

Sad times indeed. Marvel cant ignore this forever
    I have seen comments of people saying if you don't support BP2 then you are a racist

Lol miss me with that BS

Quote Originally Posted by Dboi654 View Post
    I have seen comments of people saying if you don't support BP2 then you are a racist

Lol miss me with that BS
    Oh don’t forget about the ones saying if you’re upset that T’Challa won’t be in it then you’re sexist and anti Shuri. LMAO.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    On the other hand, was BP successful due to its star power, or its story?
    People keep forgetting the impact of Civil War which brilliantly introduced BP and the worldwide cultural phenomenon leading up to and after the BP movie.

Mighty Member

Lol miss me with that BS
    Man, those folks are mental.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    Oh don’t forget about the ones saying if you’re upset that T’Challa won’t be in it then you’re sexist and anti Shuri. LMAO.
    Haha....lol!

I have seen many of those as well.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Besouro View Post
    People keep forgetting the impact of Civil War which brilliantly introduced BP and the worldwide cultural phenomenon leading up to and after the BP movie.
    That's really what got me interested in him. Especially lines like "I don't care!"

I don't think everyone not interested in BP2 is racist or sexist. But BP1 received racial backlash from what I saw, so BP2 receiving racist and sexist backlash wouldn't surprise me.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    From hype to no hype to anti-hype

HYPE

1. Thor 4
    2. DS 2

Maybe?

3. Batman- Still can't get over the Patterson casting
    4. Black Adam- is this just the Rock or is it Black Adam
    5. CM2- really interested on the power scaling potentially goign on here... is this on earth or off world?

Will Not Pay For

6. BP2
    7. Flash
    What is "DS2"?

HYPE

CM2= Captn Marvel 2
    CA4= Captain America 4
    Eternals
    Black widow
    Aquaman 2
    Black Adam
    Suicide Squad 2- looks and feels IMMENSELY BETTER than the first one

MAY BE
    Flash....will depend on trailers
    BP2... Depends on the story and/or how they handle the Tchalla situation

WILL NOT PAY FOR
    THOR 4
    Batman = for the same reasons

Mighty Member

That's really what got me interested in him. Especially lines like "I don't care!"

I don't think everyone not interested in BP2 is racist or sexist. But BP1 received racial backlash from what I saw, so BP2 receiving racist and sexist backlash wouldn't surprise me.
    Well, there was some sexist n racist backlash.... But to be there were also some folks who genuinely didn't like or enjoy the movie without racism or sexism issues.

That "I don't care" line was epic!

Astonishing Member Klaue's Mixtape's Avatar

Lol miss me with that BS
    Ha ha ha ha so funny

Its cool if you dont want to see it cause T'Challa isnt it. Just know people you're conversing with on twitter dont want to see a majority black film make a billion and be a cultural movement again.

Again your reason can be valid. Just be careful of those co-signing with you.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by chief12d View Post
    Not yet but they’ve been pretty transparent about how non-mutant superhumans will be making an appearance, along with other major human figures in geopolitics and industry. Cap was seen on one of the covers and we know Doom is gonna be present. There’s a good chance most of the current Avengers show up, especially T’Challa since he rules the most powerful human nation on Earth.

Either way, I pretty much echo what the tall man said. As long as T’Challa keeps his feelings in check and isn’t pining after Storm I’ll be mostly ok with whatever the Hellfire Gala ends up being. I expect the usual mutant arrogance and some OOC characterization from the Avengers to justify some more tension but overall my main hope is nothing substantial is done with T’Challa that bleeds into the next relaunch. So no hints at a romantic thing with Storm or major diplomatic blunders. I hope he’s in the Doom story for more than 1 issue just to see him with the FF but I don’t see that being likely. Still, it’ll be nice to see a respectful portrayal of him as a statesman in that book.
    I become genuinely worried anytime an X-writer involves Wakanda, Tchalls and anything from BP mythos.

Astonishing Member Klaue's Mixtape's Avatar

Well, there was some sexist n racist backlash.... But to be there were also some folks who genuinely didn't like or enjoy the movie without racism or sexism issues.

Sure. There were also plenty who simply didnt love the fact it was getting the hype and shine that they felt was only reserved for Infinity War.

Ultimate Member

That's true. Many genuinely didn't like it. But whether a movie is good or not, any with a PoC or female lead gets unnecessary hate. Especially if they're succeeding another character. Although this happens in all media

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Klaue's Mixtape View Post
    Ha ha ha ha so funny

Its cool if you dont want to see it cause T'Challa isnt it. Just know people you're conversing with on twitter dont want to see a majority black film make a billion and be a cultural movement again.

Again your reason can be valid. Just be careful of those co-signing with you.
    The issue is they are all mixed in.

We had black folks that HATED the support for the movie because the creators were two WHITE guys.

We had trolls and gators who did not want a black movie to succeed.

These are the ones you ignore.

Now the ones who bothered to pay and go see the movie and can actually point out issues-are the main ones who get drowned out.

Now in Black Panther 2 case with the rumor of Shuri in that suit HELLO Fake WOKE culture and feminists. Along with the mindset of support everything black.

READY to attack any one especially black MEN who are not interested in the movie.

And you know what?

Where is your copies of Moon Girl, Far Sector, Shuri, Kick Azz, Goldie Vance, Abbott, Ironheart, Nudia Real Deal and every other black female lead book.

They scream for this stuff and be the MAIN ones who don't support. Because it's all about appearance.

Ultimate Member

That's true. Many genuinely didn't like it. But whether a movie is good or not, any with a PoC or female lead gets unnecessary hate. Especially if they're succeeding another character. Although this happens in all media
    And when those films make money-guess who is SILENT.

On IMDB that thumbed down EVERY black lead movie before they came out.

Sexist backlash is just dumb. It's been clear from the jump why people want T'Challa to be BP still. I guarantee you if the roles were reversed and Shuri was BP in the solo and these events took place, people would claim anyone saying T'Challa should take the mantle to "honor" Shuri are sexist and anti Shuri.