Page 400 of 1006 FirstFirst ... 300350390396397398399400401402403404410450500900 ... LastLast
Results 5,986 to 6,000 of 15079

IDC about Storm that much normally but with the current X-Men status quo, it doesn't make sense for her to be around. Especially not since this story seems to be internal Wakanda stuff... she doesn't need to be around for Spy stuff.

i don't mind her for a random stories here or there as a team up. But this seems to be a spy story and she isn't needed for that.
    Last edited by MindofShadow; 05-18-2021 at 09:13 AM.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by KingNomarch View Post
    I don’t think the cover is supposed to be indicative of what’s to come in the series.
    It seems very all encompassing and random.

You have Avengers, Storm, MA, Shuri, Okoye/Doras, Tribe People, Space... it isn't focused at all. So hopefully it is more of "THis is the World of Black Panther"

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by chief12d View Post
    Best news for BP in a good long while lol. Love story with romance and friendship? And Storm is positioned front and center in that (very beautiful) Alex Ross work? Dear Bast I hope he’s not trying to continue that romance. I also think that’s W’Kabi leading the charge at the bottom so hopefully this is Ridley taking the steps to revive him.
    Expect storm to play a huge role with that huuuge face lol

But if he can make it work without interference then power to him

Damn I hope this means the cape is back. Bold new era, looking forward to what Ridley brings!
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

I'm so happy this is perhaps the best day ever!! I love Coates and his legacy lives on!!!!

#wakandaforever
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dariel81 View Post
    Storm will always have a place in BP mythos we Just need to get use to that fact.
    exactly!!! im so very happpyyyyyu ahhhhhh!

Hadari Yao in the house!!!
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    I'm so happy this is perhaps the best day ever!! I love Coates and his legacy lives on!!!!

#wakandaforever
    In NBA terms his legacy is that of Kwame Brown

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    It seems very all encompassing and random.

You have Avengers, Storm, MA, Shuri, Okoye/Doras, Tribe People, Space... it isn't focused at all. So hopefully it is more of "THis is the World of Black Panther"
    To me it looks like an acknowledgment of the Coates Era as a “this is where we’re starting off” before Ridley goes off in his own direction. We’ll see whether he chooses to bring a lot of Coates concepts with him or not.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ekie View Post
    Expect storm to play a huge role with that huuuge face lol

But if he can make it work without interference then power to him
    Like some have said there’s a good chance this isn’t meant to represent anything for the future relaunch. If it’s just showing the scope of BP lore then there’s no reason to think Storm will play a huge role going forward since they’ve been broke up. But if the image is meant to represent a tease of the next run we might have problems lol.

I’m just confused on why we’re jumping into romance so quickly for our guy. Storm or otherwise. He just became single. Let him hangout with W’Kabi, Okoye, and Kasper for a bit before jumping into another relationship. But it’s looking like friendship is the big theme here so maybe we’ll get just that in the first arc. Still interested to see what this Wakandan operative was up to and who they were spying on.

That’s probably the biggest thing about this announcement. That and the fact that Ridley seems to be centering black joy in this story. Which doesn’t mean there’s no adversity or conflict, but going by how he approached this story it seems like he wants to emphasize themes of hope and change. That’s sorely been missing from the last few years of BP.
    Last edited by chief12d; 05-18-2021 at 09:36 AM.

In NBA terms his legacy is that of Kwame Brown
    I'm not sure what that means I dont watch basketball but all his elements seem to be there based upon that gorgeous cover!!! I live!!

people said Storm and Tchalla weren't together and lookie lookie now. His true love holding him down front in center on the cover of the new Black Panther book!!

I WIN!!!

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

I’m a bit shocked storm is still involved, since it seems like she was starting to distance herself and already has a big story in the works in the X-Men books.

Got a job offer today and got this announcement of a new ongoing BP series which looks promising from the interview with John Ridley.

I haven't been this optimistic in a while. Fingers crossed it doesn't suck.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    I'm not sure what that means I dont watch basketball but all his elements seem to be there based upon that gorgeous cover!!! I live!!

people said Storm and Tchalla weren't together and lookie lookie now. His true love holding him down front in center on the cover of the new Black Panther book!!

I WIN!!!
    The most prominent black comic book couple ever will always be linked and personally I'm cool with that .

... Doesn't this cover "wrap" around the comic? The black Panther title is off center to the right.

So the right side of the image is the "Front cover"

If so, it means Storm and the wakanda stuff is on the back cover, not the front... Just saying guys lol

The most prominent black comic book couple ever will always be linked and personally I'm cool with that .
    exactly! its truly a beautiful thing to see. we all win here!!!!