Page 409 of 1006 FirstFirst ... 309359399405406407408409410411412413419459509909 ... LastLast
Results 6,121 to 6,135 of 15079

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    Maybe on missing something about this image?
    If you haven’t seen the movie it will be a spoiler.

spoilers:
    She wasn't really there it was in Arthur's head. So he'ssaying that he'll be at the theater alone.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Set up M'baku the villain by having him come back and cave both their heads in during tribal combat for the Jabari land lol

Win Win
    It’s need to be a tag team match death match he & QDJ vs them.. that’s way u can kill this sexist narrative right out the gate.. They each kill one or QDJ kills them both after he lands a near fatal hit one of them.. I’ve thought about this alot.. He can solo Chan for good measure.
    Last edited by 4sake Baned; 05-19-2021 at 03:53 PM.

Astonishing Member

Y’all are wild for thinking the Dora have any control over the Jabari-Lands still lol. Hasn’t been a single reference to that garbage since what, late 2016? And even then all they did was kill a handful of rapist chieftains and turn a few villages into shelters for battered women. When hostilities ended they more than likely packed their bags and took their asses back to the palace to perform their Dora duties as we see in the Wakanda Forever mini.

The only remnant of their influence is that old Jabari woman that serves on the Constitutional Council which I’m also pretty sure won’t be referenced past Coates’ run lol. For all intents and purposes the Jabari have a leadership vacuum and all M’Baku has to do is undergo the arc Cville laid out. Goes on a walkabout, does some good along the way to make him more anti-villain, publicly wins some trial of his god or whatever the Jabari tradition is and he’s given his icy throne.

I’d personally like him to be an ally to T’Challa who deals with pushback from his own people, mainstream Wakanda, and his god, but as long as he isn’t a raging barbarian who needs to be killed I’m cool lol. The MA are not a factor anymore or at least they shouldn’t be, Okoye is the primary Dora, which means she should be the only relevant one IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by chief12d View Post
    Y’all are wild for thinking the Dora have any control over the Jabari-Lands still lol. Hasn’t been a single reference to that garbage since what, late 2016? And even then all they did was kill a handful of rapist chieftains and turn a few villages into shelters for battered women. When hostilities ended they more than likely packed their bags and took their asses back to the palace to perform their Dora duties as we see in the Wakanda Forever mini.

The only remnant of their influence is that old Jabari woman that serves on the Constitutional Council which I’m also pretty sure won’t be referenced past Coates’ run lol. For all intents and purposes the Jabari have a leadership vacuum and all M’Baku has to do is undergo the arc Cville laid out. Goes on a walkabout, does some good along the way to make him more anti-villain, publicly wins some trial of his god or whatever the Jabari tradition is and he’s given his icy throne.

I’d personally like him to be an ally to T’Challa who deals with pushback from his own people, mainstream Wakanda, and his god, but as long as he isn’t a raging barbarian who needs to be killed I’m cool lol. The MA are not a factor anymore or at least they shouldn’t be, Okoye is the primary Dora, which means she should be the only relevant one IMO.
    Tru but I still want him to punch a hole in each of Trash Angles chest & QDJ to energy beam there heads off necks like yesterday not today, yesterday cause it’s long over do & should’ve been done. Also flick Chang head from his shoulders. I don’t care who doesn’t it or how it done to be honest I just want it done.. And no statues/funerals the treacherous traitor trio deserve nothing but spit on there unmarked graves.. Afters he BP can be best bros again, Shuri & QDJ can become like sisters & He /QDJ can go lead there ppl with peace finally happen between two Cults..
    Last edited by 4sake Baned; 05-19-2021 at 04:27 PM.

Astonishing Member

Yeah Hodari ain't **** lol paper pusher seems best. Let Zuri get back in her and take his job lol.

Bruh... The more I think about it, the more that makes more sense to have him be the HZ face, don't get me wrong I do like Kasper, but the mileage you can get out of W'kabi this way would be intense. It's like you said, he died, T'Challa got caught up in a maelstrom of **** to deal with, I don't know if I would want him to lose his son as that would just be a double whammy to his family but at the very least they could of been devastated by the flood, and then when Thanos and the black order eventually took Wakanda, the remember the fear and hopelessness they felt and retreat out of the city to be back with family in the villages (though him finding out one of his son passed can also be a good angle no lie) and T'Challa feels the weight of guilt.

He lost his best friend and was so caught up with his own isht he didn't realize his friends family was suffering just as much. I think the Okoye/ W'kabi angle could work though that would be a more background scene or maybe kinda culminating at the end of that story arc for W'kabi.

T'Challa sets out to first ensure that W'kabis family is okay and taken care of, next he helps his friend get back out there and find a new purpose being the face of the HZ means alot of adventures with T'Challa and Okoye too. T'Challa notices the sparks between them and ensures that they do more together to get closer. We see T'Challa smile and recall past joys with his friends while talking about the now, the talk love, and they express support and the success of the respective love interests.

From Ridley I want to see T'Challa the genius prep master superhero King but also the same beats we saw of T'Challa on the MCU: The brother, the friend, the lover etc. T'Challa deserves to be happy and shown as being happy and smiling again
    Yea that’s exactly what I want for W’Kabi now. Strong emotional beats that lead to somewhat happy endings is a must for this next series. We don’t need Hapoy Pants T’Challa but damn it let the man smile with his friends and family at least once lol. I like Kasper a lot too, I think he brings the foreigner perspective that opens up unique dialogue and themes while also having an organic arc that makes him becoming the primary HZ really logical.

Add to that he also has an established dynamic with T’Challa and some of the story beats we made for W’Kabi can be grafted onto him. Kasper works just as well as W’Kabi IMO but I’m not too picky about who should hold that top spot, as long as someone occupies it lol and T’Challa’s make supporting cast can be revived. I hope Ridley sees an opportunity to build on BP lore/side characters by using them as ways to advance T’Challa’s character and voice.

I see potential set up with that in this first arc with him keeping secrets and having a “true agenda”. What will be the fallout be like when this info inevitably gets out? How do his friends, lover, and family deal with it and how does T’Challa respond in return? Worldbuilding and themes are nice but at the end of the day people pick up these books for character work so hope Ridley delivers in that front.

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    If it happens in tribal combat, that doesn't necessarily make him evil as the rules would allow it.

I'd start with him on a walkabout with the gorilla God coming to him the fire side telling him what a disappoint he is. Just basically a henchman and he gave up all his potential when tried to usurp the thrown. As he travels he helps people in an anti-villain way. Slowly the half curse gives way(the full curse is gorilla man from Agents) and he resembles MCU M'baku.

Then tribal combat to reclaim his lands. Then continues as an internal villain , but ally if Wakanda is threatened.
    This could work but do you think the MA would agree to trial by combat? They would probably just swarm and ambush him like they did his cousin lol

Quote Originally Posted by 4sake Baned View Post
    Tru but I still want him to punch a hole in each of Trash Angles chest & QDJ to energy beam there heads off necks like yesterday not today, yesterday cause it’s long over do & should’ve been done. Also flick Chang head from his shoulders. I don’t care who doesn’t it or how it done to be honest I just want it done.. And no statues/funerals the treacherous traitor trio deserve nothing but spit on there unmarked graves.. Afters he BP can be best bros again, Shuri & QDJ can become like sisters & He /QDJ can go lead there ppl with peace finally happen between two Cults..
    LOL damn bruh

4sake about ot ask for a cross over and have Omni-Man show up in the Jabari lands lol
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Y'all have a better chance getting Martin Freeman as the Black Panther than you do getting the Midnight Angels killed.

BP gonna be in the new Tech-On Avengers mini-series and toyline.

This could work but do you think the MA would agree to trial by combat? They would probably just swarm and ambush him like they did his cousin lol
    They not being Jabari themselves might be seen as illegitimate if they refuse. It would come down to how the people who live there feel. Considering they never tried to kick M'baku out as far as I know, they'd probably acknowledge the challenge.

Quote Originally Posted by 4sake Baned View Post
    Him & the Trash Angels to maimed badly & killed in the most gruesome way possible..
    The Midnight Angels are here to stay. Killing off a prominent Black lesbian couple is just a PR disaster waiting to happen.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    LOL damn bruh

4sake about ot ask for a cross over and have Omni-Man show up in the Jabari lands lol
    Omni-man, Homelander, Zombies, Aliens, Robots, Vampires I don’t care needs to be done ASAP..

Quote Originally Posted by KingNomarch View Post
    If you haven’t seen the movie it will be a spoiler.

spoilers:
    She wasn't really there it was in Arthur's head. So he'ssaying that he'll be at the theater alone.
    end of spoilers
    Ha ha that's great. I might need to steal this and add it to my collection. That's hilarious and makes blackclaws post even funnier

Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post
    Y'all have a better chance getting Martin Freeman as the Black Panther than you do getting the Midnight Angels killed.
    Quit crushing my dreams

What if we bring Taku back? Is that an even representation trade lol?

BP gonna be in the new Tech-On Avengers mini-series and toyline.
    I can't tell what this is exactly but im down I suppose lol
    Last edited by MindofShadow; 05-19-2021 at 04:50 PM.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    The Midnight Angels are here to stay. Killing off a prominent Black lesbian couple is just a PR disaster waiting to happen.
    John R can create a better non shitty Prominent Blk lesbian couple, reveal that QDJ is bi & bring back Taku. Problem solved.. I promise y’all this if I ever get to BP ( it’s very unlikely ) in the next 10-30 years. I’m killing them if they still alive I don’t care if they were limboed for 10-20 years Im bringing them back in book & they, Chang, any/all TNC characters, Hunter, & few others are getting Alpha Flighted/Guardians of Gobal treatment.

Even if they weren't lesbians, Ayo being in the MCU makes it almost as unlikely. Wouldn't be surprised if she's in the Wakanda D+ show Coogler is making.

As for the Avengers mini-series it's a tie-in book Marvel is doing for an action figure line from Bandai.