Page 411 of 1006 FirstFirst ... 311361401407408409410411412413414415421461511911 ... LastLast
Results 6,151 to 6,165 of 15079

Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post
    Y'all have a better chance getting Martin Freeman as the Black Panther than you do getting the Midnight Angels killed.

BP gonna be in the new Tech-On Avengers mini-series and toyline.
    They don't have to die but they should either disappear or take a different approach with them.

I'd have them do something where they recruit young women across Africa and set up their own version of the Red Room.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    They don't have to die but they should either disappear or take a different approach with them.

I'd have them do something where they recruit young women across Africa and set up their own version of the Red Room.
    That red room idea sounds like a good new direction to take them. Of course I wouldn’t mind it if they decided to be spies in another part of the world.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Roxanne Gay had them say "wouldn't it be wonderful to live in NY". I think they should do that "Coming to America" style. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    Roxanne Gay had them say "wouldn't it be wonderful to live in NY". I think they should do that "Coming to America" style. Lol
    T'challa and Aneka meet.

T'challa: I've allowed you to do your own thing. Are the Jabari lands ready to rejoin Wakanda and me?

Aneka: #nooneman

T'challa: Then you are exiled. Leave Wakanda forever.

Aneka: Like hell we are!

T'challa: *presses deactivate suits button*

Aneka: If you are ever in NYC, stop on by!
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

They could go on "comical adventures as they try to make their way in a new world that hates and fears them!"

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post
    Always impressed when an artist makes me like the cape.
    Not a big fan of the cape?

Quote Originally Posted by Ekie View Post
    Attachment 109707

Mean ash Tchalla
    Definitely like that design & would be cool with BP face/facial hair wise being drawn like/similar to that going forward

Based on the solicits for the 1st issue, I hope that the secret agent is a female(new character) and is not named Nakia.

Based on the solicits for the 1st issue, I hope that the secret agent is a female(new character) and is not named Nakia.
    New love interest! Let’s go! Hopefully!
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Ayo and Aneka move to new York to live their livedy, the other Dora go back to the Order as they realize they had been tricked and the isht they did under then was no better than what they claimed to be fighting against. Okoye is back and revamps the order from the ground up. That MA hear goes away and they adopt the MCU attire. And they become the elite fighting Force they as they were before but smaller. The DM should be no bigger that 20 max. Small but elite Jack of all trades type.

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    T'challa and Aneka meet.

T'challa: I've allowed you to do your own thing. Are the Jabari lands ready to rejoin Wakanda and me?

What also baffles me is that Coates spent all of S1 on that no one man isht has a convoluted and stupid reasoning behind why all that stuff was happening that didn't make sense for why T'Challa was somehow at fault, this was further true after BP wow came out. At the end, T'Challa and Aneka come to some sort of deal that's never discussed the details and never mentioned again. Then in S2 they magically are all "Wakanda forever" following T'Challa again because... He sent them on a mission, they got captured and he saved them? Then everything is sunshine and rainbows. Like it was so incredibly stupid and made you think why the hell did he waste all that time for something so convoluted again??

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    Ayo and Aneka move to new York to live their livedy, the other Dora go back to the Order as they realize they had been tricked and the isht they did under then was no better than what they claimed to be fighting against. Okoye is back and revamps the order from the ground up. That MA hear goes away and they adopt the MCU attire. And they become the elite fighting Force they as they were before but smaller. The DM should be no bigger that 20 max. Small but elite Jack of all trades type.
    Just about perfect my brother I’ll add Ayo & Aneka get randomly mowed down by a Punisher villain, BP & Frank team up get revenge lol..

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    T'challa and Aneka meet.

They could go on "comical adventures as they try to make their way in a new world that hates and fears them!"
    I was thinking comedy too.

They'd take their possessions which would gold and jams, but not anything with Vb. Then the realize they're not individually rich, they'l were Wakanda rich because the govt. paid for everything.

So the have to see and pawn their jewelry to afford a NY efficiency apartment. They struggle to find jobs and have to gig for a while. Eventually Aneka opens a marital arts studio and Ayo becomes a Department Store clothes model.

Trouble starts when Aneka teaches WK martial arts.

The arc is called the “THE LONG SHADOW”

i dig it
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    New love interest! Let’s go! Hopefully!
    That's what I'd do. And have T'Challa go to places like Madripoor, Russia, Japan etc. If Wakanda has spies all over the world then T'Challa should be all over the world.