Page 413 of 1006 FirstFirst ... 313363403409410411412413414415416417423463513913 ... LastLast
Results 6,181 to 6,195 of 15079

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    Where are you guys finding these variants at?
    https://aiptcomics.com/2021/05/20/au...solicitations/

they only have those two but there seems to be more listed/coming
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

BLACK PANTHER #1
    JOHN RIDLEY (W) • JUANN CABAL (A) • Cover by ALEX ROSS
    VARIANT COVER BY SIMONE BIANCHI • HEADSHOT VARIANT COVER BY TODD NAUCK
    MARVEL GAMES VARIANT COVER BY NETEASE • VARIANT COVER BY JOHN ROMITA, JR.
    VIRGIN VARIANT COVER BY JOHN ROMITA, JR. • VARIANT COVER BY SKOTTIE YOUNG
    VARIANT COVER BY TAURIN CLARKE
    NEW CREATIVE TEAM, NEW DIRECTION – “THE LONG SHADOW” STARTS HERE!
    Academy Award-winning writer John Ridley and Stormbreaker artist Juann Cabal launch an all-new BLACK PANTHER series with an action-packed espionage story that will upend everything in T’Challa’s life and have ramifications for the entire Marvel Universe!
    Secrets from T’Challa’s past have come back to haunt him! Fresh from returning from his travels in space, Black Panther receives an unexpected and urgent message from a Wakandan secret agent! Now T’Challa must race the clock not only to save his agent, but also to keep his true agenda under wraps. Because if the truth comes out, it could cost T’Challa everything…
    40 PGS./Rated T …$4.99

I like the bolded part. lol

Where are you guys finding these variants at?
    Never mind lol

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    If the agent is a guy, I hope it's an already established supporting character - Derek Khanata, Kasper Kole etc. If there is a new LI, I want a brand new character and she should have limited powers. Nuhuman maybe.

And I still want Zanda brought back.
    Yea I’m hoping that Ridley consolidates the BP Family instead of adding what are effectively duplicates. We don’t truly need another male agent because we got guys like Kasper, Akili, Khanata, etc. I feel similarly about love interests actually, but I’m more lenient because the options are a bit more limited.

While I still prefer a revamped Monica Lynne, if Ridley did give T’Challa a superpowered love interest I’d be excited for it to be Nightshade or Zanda. The latter could easily be made into a Nuhuman. But if it’s a new character I hope she’s interesting at least.

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post

I'm hyped too. Hopefully Ridley rights the ship and later RedJack is handed the reigns after a successful GL. I'm all smiles

Astonishing Member

https://aiptcomics.com/2021/05/20/au...solicitations/

they only have those two but there seems to be more listed/coming
    I kinda get a blaxploitation feeling from that BP logo, in a good way. It’s bold and bright which juxtaposes the spy thriller elements of this new direction.

Are nuHumans even still a thing?

Have the inhumans at all been mentioned since Death of Inhumans?

Revamped Monica Lynn = shes been a spy!!!!!! lol

Singing for the President? and then right after, taking those top secret files lol

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    While the cape does look more "regal", I think the suit works better without it in combat
    Im pro cape but I think it shoupd have some type of functionality like an added layer of defense or secret offensive/tactical use

Ultimate Member

Singing for the President? and then right after, taking those top secret files lol
    Technically Ms. Marvel is still around. I think she counts

Quote Originally Posted by Ekie View Post
    Im pro cape but I think it shoupd have some type of functionality like an added layer of defense or secret offensive/tactical use
    Yeah, like better disguising himself in the shadows or something like that

Astonishing Member

Nuhumans are bound to get a second wind around the time Ms. Marvel comes out and Marvel starts pushing the Inhumans again. So it’d be smart to ride that wave now tbh. But Zanda as a Nuhuman poses a similar problem with Storm where you’re making an important part of the BP mythos related to another franchise.

If the Inhumans have an event where all people with their genes come under attack or something then how does that effect T’Challa’s girlfriend? I think there are workarounds though and Zanda would probably not be a huge part of the Inhuman narrative so there’s still complete editorial control.

Y’know Monica being retconned into a spy isn’t the most unrealistic thing that could happen lol.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by chief12d View Post
    Nuhumans are bound to get a second wind around the time Ms. Marvel comes out and Marvel starts pushing the Inhumans again. So it’d be smart to ride that wave now tbh. But Zanda as a Nuhuman poses a similar problem with Storm where you’re making an important part of the BP mythos related to another franchise.

If the Inhumans have an event where all people with their genes come under attack or something then how does that effect T’Challa’s girlfriend? I think there are workarounds though and Zanda would probably not be a huge part of the Inhuman narrative so there’s still complete editorial control.

Y’know Monica being retconned into a spy isn’t the most unrealistic thing that could happen lol.
    I assume the Inhuman side of things probably has less control or restriction on its members.

I would no tbe shocked if they gave Ms. Marvel some other origin just to avoid it. There are rumors they are changing her powerset anyway lol.

(and I like the Inhumans so sad panda noises).

Hell, Monica fits the love nad friend part. Their break up was all a ruse! She just went deep undercover!!!!

#teamMonica!!!!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    I assume the Inhuman side of things probably has less control or restriction on its members.
    Yea this is true too. They tend to focus on the House of Attilan (Black Bolt and his family) and a small assortment of Nuhumans. And since Zanda was created within the BP office, even if she were made into an Inhuman she’d still be completely controlled by BP writers. Shouldn’t be too big a concern if Ridley went in that direction.

I would no tbe shocked if they gave Ms. Marvel some other origin just to avoid it. There are rumors they are changing her powerset anyway lol.

(and I like the Inhumans so sad panda noises).

Hell, Monica fits the love nad friend part. Their break up was all a ruse! She just went deep undercover!!!!

#teamMonica!!!!
    Wasn’t it confirmed Black Bolt and Medusa are appearing in her show? If not then making her an experiment of the Kree spies on Earth is a good enough origin. Would suck if they left the Inhumans out the MCU though. They deserve justice for that TV show lol.

Technically Monica does, but I was assuming when Ridley talked about love and friends, he meant them separately. Like on one hand T’Challa’s reconnecting with a friend and on the other he’s building a new romance, but it could go any type of way I guess. If he made Monica a spy that would be interesting, she deserves a modern push and that’s a helluva reintroduction.

Ultimate Member

Yea this is true too. They tend to focus on the House of Attilan (Black Bolt and his family) and a small assortment of Nuhumans. And since Zanda was created within the BP office, even if she were made into an Inhuman she’d still be completely controlled by BP writers. Shouldn’t be too big a concern if Ridley went in that direction.
    It's also helped by the Inhumans already being more integrated into the Avengers' side of Marvel than the X-Men are

Wasn’t it confirmed Black Bolt and Medusa are appearing in her show? If not then making her an experiment of the Kree spies on Earth is a good enough origin. Would suck if they left the Inhumans out the MCU though. They deserve justice for that TV show lol.

Technically Monica does, but I was assuming when Ridley talked about love and friends, he meant them separately. Like on one hand T’Challa’s reconnecting with a friend and on the other he’s building a new romance, but it could go any type of way I guess. If he made Monica a spy that would be interesting, she deserves a modern push and that’s a helluva reintroduction.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

BLACK PANTHER #1
    JOHN RIDLEY (W) • JUANN CABAL (A) • Cover by ALEX ROSS
    VARIANT COVER BY SIMONE BIANCHI • HEADSHOT VARIANT COVER BY TODD NAUCK
    MARVEL GAMES VARIANT COVER BY NETEASE • VARIANT COVER BY JOHN ROMITA, JR.
    VIRGIN VARIANT COVER BY JOHN ROMITA, JR. • VARIANT COVER BY SKOTTIE YOUNG
    VARIANT COVER BY TAURIN CLARKE
    NEW CREATIVE TEAM, NEW DIRECTION – “THE LONG SHADOW” STARTS HERE!
    Academy Award-winning writer John Ridley and Stormbreaker artist Juann Cabal launch an all-new BLACK PANTHER series with an action-packed espionage story that will upend everything in T’Challa’s life and have ramifications for the entire Marvel Universe!
    Secrets from T’Challa’s past have come back to haunt him! Fresh from returning from his travels in space, Black Panther receives an unexpected and urgent message from a Wakandan secret agent! Now T’Challa must race the clock not only to save his agent, but also to keep his true agenda under wraps. Because if the truth comes out, it could cost T’Challa everything…
    40 PGS./Rated T …$4.99

I like the bolded part. lol
    sounds really interesting!! im ready!
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!