Page 415 of 1006 FirstFirst ... 315365405411412413414415416417418419425465515915 ... LastLast
Results 6,211 to 6,225 of 15079

Strictly for the kids, but Black Panther will be in the new Spider-Man cartoon on Disney Jr.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post
    The talk of ramifications for the entire Marvel Universe is reminding me of the Priest run in a good way.
    Did Priest's run have major ramifications on the Marvel Universe outside redefining T'Challa as a character? Genuinely asking. I feel like when books say that it's just comic speak for "this is gonna be a big story for the character!" That's not a bad thing, but I kinda doubt like this arc is gonna have any tie-ins to the wider MU with it being so early in the run.

But I'm open to being surprised and seeing some Avengers pop up. He is leading them after all and it's crazy to think that in the last few years none of the writers of the BP main title or spin-offs even referenced that.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    It would be interesting to know Redjacks take on his version of Zanda, how she got her powers. Personally I would rather not have LI powers tied to other franchises BUT at the same time, Zanda is BP controlled and is not Wakandan. I just don't want frakkery to mess with the franchise anymore.

Truth be told I hope the agent is male, specifically I hope it's. HZ Character. The HZ have been around for a looong time, they are just as cool as the DM and can provide a more militaristic and tech heavy look into Wakandan technology, and they fit the bill for espionage Globetrotting more then the Dora do since it is their job. I really want to see them get fleshed out more.
    Yea hoping this espionage arc elevates the HZ and makes them a fixture of BP iconography. They're already halfway there being featured in secondary books like the Curse of the Man-Thing and Taskmaster, they just need a big story to push them over the edge. As much as we shit on Coates for ANUOF, that story arc and the first BP film pushed the Dora to the forefront and I'm hoping a strong debut in this new era and BP2 does the same for the HZ, hopefully with a male ally to T'Challa to up the male representation in the mythos.

Quote Originally Posted by DigiCom View Post
    "Things are looking dire!"

"Here comes the Native Am.... Lord of the Rings Ghosts... I mean Originators!!!!"

EDIT: originators already in the preview it seems lol
    Last edited by MindofShadow; 05-21-2021 at 04:17 AM.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Ultimate Member

Who invited Gorilla Grodd? I guess Falcon called his bird friends as well. And was that the Hall of Justice getting blasted in one scene?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    i mean.... did it even look like this on his own pages?

Stelfreezes covers are GOAT tier but his interiors never matched it.

And he drew one of the most sickly looking T'challa's ever lol. Dude looked like a Somalian Pirate
    His maskless T'Challa had a very strong face lol. But overall his suit design was badass in most panels I think. It's just most artists couldn't capture the same energy when they tried to copy him, much like Rocafort. I'm down for a new look, preferably one that incorporates gold and a cape, but if they touched up the Stelfreeze design I'd live.

Shuri should have the design she has in Marvel Strikeforce. She looks goofy as hell with those drapes around her feet lol.

shuri marvel.jpg
    Last edited by chief12d; 05-20-2021 at 02:01 PM.

Ultimate Member

Strictly for the kids, but Black Panther will be in the new Spider-Man cartoon on Disney Jr.

There is also a book

Spidey and His Amazing Friends Panther Patience Paperback – August 3, 2021

Patience is a super skill!
    Spidey will have to learn a thing or two about patience before they can stop an evil super scientist from pulling off a heist. This exciting 8x8 storybook comes with two sheets of stickers!

Question

Good for him. I wonder if other heroes that are not Spiders will also appear besides T'Challa?
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    It would be interesting to know Redjacks take on his version of Zanda, how she got her powers. Personally I would rather not have LI powers tied to other franchises BUT at the same time, Zanda is BP controlled and is not Wakandan. I just don't want frakkery to mess with the franchise anymore.

Truth be told I hope the agent is male, specifically I hope it's. HZ Character. The HZ have been around for a looong time, they are just as cool as the DM and can provide a more militaristic and tech heavy look into Wakandan technology, and they fit the bill for espionage Globetrotting more then the Dora do since it is their job. I really want to see them get fleshed out more.
    Well, OUR Zanda is absolutely not an Inhuman, Nu or OG. Her abilities are partially magic-based.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    Good for him. I wonder if other heroes that are not Spiders will also appear besides T'Challa?

https://premierenext.com/marvels-spi...idey-for-kids/

This is when together they become his friends Miles Morales and Gwen as Ghost-Spider, also they have been team up with Heroes such as Hulk, Black Panther, and Ms. Marvel that is to defeat evil foes and also to learn that teamwork is the best way to save the day. This is such an interesting story to watch.
    A photo shows Thor, Carol, Cap America (Steve), Wasp, Antman & Iron Man. Dr Oct and Green Goblin appear in the books so far.

I dont think they introduced most of those villains. Some look like symbiote. Others look the the originators that are supposed to be fighting on Tchallas' side.

This is what it looks like when someone knows they leaving. Bare minimum. I'm dealing with someone at work like that now. Lol

Think the delays are there to just make stuff up that was never introduced. Like taking a Final exam where none of the material was covered in class. Lol
    Last edited by Cville; 05-20-2021 at 02:30 PM.

"Things are looking dire!"

"Here comes the Native Am.... Lord of the Rings Ghosts... I mean Originators!!!!"

I'll change my avatar to QDJ for a week if that isn't what happens lol
    Dont worry, Storm is there. Lol

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    Dont worry, Storm is there. Lol
    Instead of all of Marvel Universe...... who probably could have helped save those building that look like they belong on the set of Star Blazers.

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    Instead of all of Marvel Universe...... who probably could have helped save those building that look like they belong on the set of Star Blazers.
    I like the new star blazers, never watch the original. I also like the new Legend of the Galactic Heroes. For space battles that play out like colonial era battles, it's fun to watch.

i mean.... did it even look like this on his own pages?

Stelfreezes covers are GOAT tier but his interiors never matched it.

And he drew one of the most sickly looking T'challa's ever lol. Dude looked like a Somalian Pirate
    It’s true. I wish he would’ve looked that way on the pages.