Page 416 of 1006 FirstFirst ... 316366406412413414415416417418419420426466516916 ... LastLast
Results 6,226 to 6,240 of 15079

Quote Originally Posted by DigiCom View Post
    Thats a black panther book right?

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

I'm ready for the Hadari Yao goddess of wakanda to do one more power move to protect the Wakandan people!!! Im so excited for next week! Let's knock it out the park Coates!!!
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post
    Strictly for the kids, but Black Panther will be in the new Spider-Man cartoon on Disney Jr.

Those eyes look so huge .

Quote Originally Posted by Ekie View Post
    I mean, was it ever?

Might as well keep it consistent at this point lol.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post
    Strictly for the kids, but Black Panther will be in the new Spider-Man cartoon on Disney Jr.

If we're gonna get into Black Panther toys and figures, I'll cop to having a soft spot for that mechanical panther that could convert into a panther-themed fighter jet. Kind of reminds me of a Transmetal Transformer from Beast Wars, insofar as having a "vehicle mode" and an "animal mode." Come to think of it, still waiting for Black Panther's Wakandan Hulkbuster to get some merchandising, and a "Sentinel Fighting Armor" Black Panther figure would be cool, too.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

T'Challa and Killmonger are finally about to fight and it took 3 years to happen and for it to not even be the original villain? Smh. Just glad that this will finally be over.

Quote Originally Posted by Ekie View Post
    The same way that WoW and Crew were.

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    you mean having armor that exposes your stomach isn't a great idea? lol
    Right? Especially after all that talk and stink he made about not sexualizing the MA or the Dora and Shuri has her stomach completely exposed. I guess it only applied to his pet Characters lol

I find Stelfreeze to be well... safe. Boring if you will.

I need some more design to break up the black on black on black on black.

I expect more now. Give me some texture and lines and stuff.
    There's really no excuse. You telling me artist can draw Spidey all-day everyday no problem, but T'Challa gotta look like a shadow with eyeballs? In JA Avengers he has looked better with the grey on his forearms and Calf's ass well as the habit lighting up when he is activating tech, but at the very least there should be some details on his face at all times.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    Nah gimme Kenneth rocaforts design, the one that actually gives detail's to his face lol. Speaking of stelfreeze, I hope someone comes In and redesigns Shuris looking to something less... Ridiculous? I like most of stelfreeze stuff except for the Shuris Look, the DM and MA.
    One of his best designs in recent years. Other artist need to take note instead going with the basic shadow with eyes design.

Quote Originally Posted by DigiCom View Post
    Oh wow Man black aven- we Black Panther is looking lit! Look how badass T'Challa was in those previews man.. this is truly going to be T'Challa shining bright and showing why he is the GOAT for sure...

Quote Originally Posted by chief12d View Post
    His maskless T'Challa had a very strong face lol. But overall his suit design was badass in most panels I think. It's just most artists couldn't capture the same energy when they tried to copy him, much like Rocafort. I'm down for a new look, preferably one that incorporates gold and a cape, but if they touched up the Stelfreeze design I'd live.

Shuri should have the design she has in Marvel Strikeforce. She looks goofy as hell with those drapes around her feet lol.

Attachment 109736
    Dude that Shuri look is FIRE. that looks like a mix of stelfreeze and MCU... That's a good look.

Quote Originally Posted by Redjack View Post
    Well, OUR Zanda is absolutely not an Inhuman, Nu or OG. Her abilities are partially magic-based.
    Gotcha, that's cool, I can dig it. Need more magic on the BP mythos

I mean, was it ever?

Might as well keep it consistent at this point lol.
    I particularly like how they delayed this book for months for a book with so little dialogue.

Great script tho..

PAGE 1:

PANEL ONE:

Everybody fights!

(Repeat until we run out of characters for Acuna to draw.)

Quote Originally Posted by KingNomarch View Post
    One of his best designs in recent years. Other artist need to take note instead going with the basic shadow with eyes design.

right? I'm not even a professional artists and I can Inspire from the rocaforts design/ modify it. Knew of my favorite drawings I did was the rocafort design. I gotta Doodle of the BP I did at work hanging above my desk at work that was inspired by him that I did in like 20 min lol it ain't hard

IMG_20210421_093955081.jpg

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    right? I'm not even a professional artists and I can Inspire from the rocaforts design/ modify it. Knew of my favorite drawings I did was the rocafort design. I gotta Doodle of the BP I did at work hanging above my desk at work that was inspired by him that I did in like 20 min lol it ain't hard

IMG_20210421_093955081.jpg
    nice artwork there!!
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!