Page 418 of 1006 FirstFirst ... 318368408414415416417418419420421422428468518918 ... LastLast
Results 6,256 to 6,270 of 15079

Quote Originally Posted by chief12d View Post
    Man got to be the main villain of a AAA Avengers game and has his own cartoon lol. Somebody in the Disney boardroom must be a Modok fanatic because he's getting one of the biggest villain pushes right now.

In an ideal world Marvel would be willing to experiment more outside the live action space in gaming and animation. They seem to be dipping their toes with the Avengers game but with its failure I wonder if they'll give up again. They got a solid thing going on with the Spider-Man stuff though so hopefully they build on that, a BP game in that universe would be great.

And if future Marvel animation is set to be tied exclusively to the MCU, then that doesn't really help T'Challa either because once those Boseman recordings dry up in What If...? I doubt we'll be seeing him anytime. My biggest hope is that Marvel tries to go the Young Justice route or at least offer animated projects completely separate from the movies, which means we can get voice actors and story directions that can be their own thing. A new BP cartoon by Redjack with a bigger budget and more creative freedom would do fantastic on D+.
    He was even in a Marvel versus Capcom game LOL somebody is working extra hard for him.

Yes a new cartoon would for sure be extremely popular written by RedJack ir someone not involved in the MCU.
    The first nit being billed as its own separate entity and tied into Avengers Season 5 was a huge hamstring. Its even hard to find it on Disneyplus because of that. Gotta scroll forever to even locate it and it cant be found on its own
    Last edited by Ekie; 05-21-2021 at 11:17 AM.

DC has embraced the Multiverse as a way to work around their films failures, but I’d honestly like if Marvel potentially exploring the Multiverse too meant we could get more stuff that wasn’t blatant MCU tie-ins. Give me more T’Challa elsewhere and it would make the pain of potentially never seeing him on the big screen again easier.

Really just give me a Black Panther video game, I prefer games to movies anyway , but the serial nature of cartoons or TV shows actually works well with comics imo.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    DC has embraced the Multiverse as a way to work around their films failures, but I’d honestly like if Marvel potentially exploring the Multiverse too meant we could get more stuff that wasn’t blatant MCU tie-ins. Give me more T’Challa elsewhere and it would make the pain of potentially never seeing him on the big screen again easier.

Really just give me a Black Panther video game, I prefer games to movies anyway , but the serial nature of cartoons or TV shows actually works well with comics imo.
    Man, DC hasn't embraced **** until they show the multiverse in the movies (how long has Flashpoint been in development?)

Right now, DC "multiverse" is just them telling fanboys that to explain why the DCEU is dead lol
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Man, DC hasn't embraced **** until they show the multiverse in the movies (how long has Flashpoint been in development?)

Right now, DC "multiverse" is just them telling fanboys that to explain why the DCEU is dead lol
    I thought it was just a way to keep re-making Batman's origin...

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post

They did have Ezra Millar cameo as his Justice League character in the previous CW crossover.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    They did have Ezra Millar cameo as his Justice League character in the previous CW crossover.
    The adaptation of Crisis on Infinite Earths, right? That said, I would certainly agree that we do need more Marvel animation that isn't MCU-connected or adjacent. Not everything needs to be in that basket. Do like the 90s Marvel animated series where the characters existed in the same universe and would occasionally intersect without it completely overshadowing the plot for whoever the main character in each series was, albeit with improved animation compared to those days. Given Disney's status as an animation juggernaut, there is no excuse for Marvel not to be seeing at least some investment in animation, especially with a Black Panther series in the vein of Black Panther's Quest or the animated adaptation of "Who Is The Black Panther?"
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    The adaptation of Crisis on Infinite Earths, right? That said, I would certainly agree that we do need more Marvel animation that isn't MCU-connected or adjacent. Not everything needs to be in that basket. Do like the 90s Marvel animated series where the characters existed in the same universe and would occasionally intersect without it completely overshadowing the plot for whoever the main character in each series was, albeit with improved animation compared to those days. Given Disney's status as an animation juggernaut, there is no excuse for Marvel not to be seeing at least some investment in animation, especially with a Black Panther series in the vein of Black Panther's Quest or the animated adaptation of "Who Is The Black Panther?"
    Yeah crisis on infinite earth's. They'd have to turn over animation control to whoever handles Star Wars. Their animation team consistently puts out good stuff.
    Last edited by Cville; 05-21-2021 at 03:40 PM.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Yeah crisis on infinite earth's. They'd have to turn over animation control to whoever handles Star Wars. Their animation team consistently puts out good stuff.
    Sounds like a plan.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Speaking of video games. There are rumors of Marvel allowing netherrealm Studios to make an Avengers versus X-men game. Netherrealm does focus on storylines for their fighting games so I wonder if it's true how they are going to handle the storm and black panther thing because it's obvious both will make the cut

I would love a Black Panther animation with Redjack at the helm and told by the head honchos "Go nuts, elevate T'Challa to the next level"

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    I would love a Black Panther animation with Redjack at the helm and told by the head honchos "Go nuts, elevate T'Challa to the next level"
    Yea a separate animated continuity completely different from the MCU is one of the best things that could happen for T’Challa at this point. Maybe once Disney starts leaning into the multiverse on the big screen they’ll push out projects where he’s alive and at the head of a series.

Sorry to derail.
    Go to talking and..
    Do we have any Black espionage characters.
    There's BlackWidow, Domino, Bucky, Punisher,Cable.
    I can't think of a single Black Marvel character that fits this, any help?

Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    Sorry to derail.
    Go to talking and..
    Do we have any Black espionage characters.
    There's BlackWidow, Domino, Bucky, Punisher,Cable.
    I can't think of a single Black Marvel character that fits this, any help?
    Nicky Fury Jr. had a mini series a few years back the was all espionage. The colorists deserved an award.

Nicky Fury Jr. had a mini series a few years back the was all espionage. The colorists deserved an award.
    Lmao , I actually forgot say aside from Nick Fury Jr. Or and any (howling commandos) but Ill take any howling commandos.

Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    Lmao , I actually forgot say aside from Nick Fury Jr. Or and any (howling commandos) but Ill take any howling commandos.
    Dethlok maybe? McDuffies' run seemed close to espionage.