Page 424 of 1006 FirstFirst ... 324374414420421422423424425426427428434474524924 ... LastLast
Results 6,346 to 6,360 of 15079

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    I would say the Priest and Hudlin changed the worlds. The difference is focused on building up the characters and not give lectures to the reader. At least not in an "in your face" way.
    Yes they did change the world but they did it by writing good stories. They weren't going about it by making major changes like getting rid of the DM, or changing the monarch, or inserting rape, gender inequality, and changing T'Challas entire personality. Complete with giving him no agency, and minimizing his entire impact on his own mythos

Two more days and the nightmare is finally over. Well comics side

Astonishing Member Klaue's Mixtape's Avatar

Yep. It was a good run and a tough act to follow.

Already have an idea of how this story will wrap up so the only thing that has any interest to me is if the Orisha will actually do something. They haven't done anything, contributed nothing since their debut. So far they only exist so that Coates could have a way to replace the Wakandan pantheon with Storm.

Quote Originally Posted by KingNomarch View Post
    Already have an idea of how this story will wrap up so the only thing that has any interest to me is if the Orisha will actually do something. They haven't done anything, contributed nothing since their debut. So far they only exist so that Coates could have a way to replace the Wakandan pantheon with Storm.
    The Status Quo of Bast is really the only thing I am curious/scared about. I'm not really sure what Coates has planned for her, so far she makes even less sense than she did in the past lol.

He doesn't have nough time (one issue) to make everything make sense, so curious how he starts handwaving stuff. Probably sohuldn't have wasted so many issues dude
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    I'm all for retractable or otherwise concealable vibranium-based energy weapons integrated with their uniforms, perhaps disguised or doubling as ceremonial decorations for those uniforms. I'd also suggest incorporating a "camouflage" or "chameleon" mode where the uniforms can shift into or pass for other styles or kinds of clothing in the event of an infiltration operation that doesn't necessarily rely on them being outright invisible, just unnoticeable to most people passing by.
    Doesn't the Hatute Zeraze already have that tech?

In Priest's series where they could go invisible and BP also had it in Hickman's Secret Wars.. BP would also have it but it would make him a little too much like Miles Morales.

I would give that to Shuri, I don't think Tchalla needs it to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    The Status Quo of Bast is really the only thing I am curious/scared about. I'm not really sure what Coates has planned for her, so far she makes even less sense than she did in the past lol.

He doesn't have nough time (one issue) to make everything make sense, so curious how he starts handwaving stuff. Probably sohuldn't have wasted so many issues dude
    Shall we place bets kn predicting how the ending Will take place tomorrow? From who will get the finishing blow on N'Jadaka this saving Wakanda, what will happen to Bast, what will happen to Storm, and whom else will get a statue on their honor? Maybe even throw in how many Black Avengers will show up on panel? Hell throw in how many panels will T'Challa actually feature in the finale of his own bast damn book? Because everytime we have seen preview pages that feature 1 single panel of T'Challa, or none at all, his presence on said issure was practically non-existent

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    Shall we place bets kn predicting how the ending Will take place tomorrow? From who will get the finishing blow on N'Jadaka this saving Wakanda, what will happen to Bast, what will happen to Storm, and whom else will get a statue on their honor? Maybe even throw in how many Black Avengers will show up on panel? Hell throw in how many panels will T'Challa actually feature in the finale of his own bast damn book? Because everytime we have seen preview pages that feature 1 single panel of T'Challa, or none at all, his presence on said issure was practically non-existent
    Betting on either Zenzi or Storm. Maybe both. Since Coates suddenly decided that Zenzi's master plan this whole time has been to get revenge against OG Killmonger, she's highly likely to be responsible for his defeat. Storm because Coates clearly favors her over T'Challa and this whole season have been about gods and he replaced the Wakandan gods with her. So I'm expecting something similar to season 2 with Zenzi involved.

From T'Challa I'm expecting him to give some kind of a lecture. He hasn't been the one end the conflicts from the past seasons. It was Changamire who gave the speech that made the rebels stop and Eden was needed to summon the past BPs. Season 2 it was Thunderball and then Storm. This time around I'm expecting Zenzi and Storm. I would like to be wrong but Coates hasn't inspired much confidence.

Betting on either Zenzi or Storm. Maybe both. Since Coates suddenly decided that Zenzi's master plan this whole time has been to get revenge against OG Killmonger, she's highly likely to be responsible for his defeat. Storm because Coates clearly favors her over T'Challa and this whole season have been about gods and he replaced the Wakandan gods with her. So I'm expecting something similar to season 2 with Zenzi involved.

From T'Challa I'm expecting him to give some kind of a lecture. He hasn't been the one end the conflicts from the past seasons. It was Changamire who gave the speech that made the rebels stop and Eden was needed to summon the past BPs. Season 2 it was Thunderball and then Storm. This time around I'm expecting Zenzi and Storm. I would like to be wrong but Coates hasn't inspired much confidence.
    Zenzi working with Bast behind Killmongers back.

Bast takes back her godly power from the Symboite. Zenzi kills Killmonger.

with the fleet leaderless, Storm uses a mega storm thing to destroy most of the opposing fleet.

T'challa gives a speech to the Originators and Space Empire peeps.

Mbaku takes the space empire back through the portal, never to be seen again.

T'challa gives speech about our Wakanda being a beacon to the world or something.

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    6 panels for Black Panther
    10 panels for random black heros inexplicably in and helping Wakanda with a moderate threat
    8 panels for Storm including a statue next to Basts but larger.

And one last page twist to undercut any possible positive showing T'Challa may have.

Minor spoilers at this link:

https://www.comiccrusaders.com/advan...ck-panther-25/

*smh*

Quote Originally Posted by DigiCom View Post
    That is some of hte most amateurish writing I've seen from a reviewer.

Sounds like it could be worse I suppose.

I don't really care, I just want it to end lol

Wakanda worshipping Storm is so cringe, can’t believe they did that.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/