Page 450 of 1006 FirstFirst ... 350400440446447448449450451452453454460500550950 ... LastLast
Results 6,736 to 6,750 of 15079
    Ultimate Member

if the next writer erases it or yourself then its canon but until it happens rape occurs in Wakanda just like everywhere else in the world.
    Where are they in Atlantis?
    Asgard?
    Latveria?
    Attilan?
    Apokolips?
    Gotham
    Metropolis
    Skrull & Kree home worlds
    Duckburg
    St Canard
    Cape Suzette
    Fraggle Rock
    Endor
    Dakota

And where are the rape camps in Genosha and Krakoa?

And IF they were there Batman, Superman, Black Bolt, Namor and Doom are going to take care of it THEMSELVES.

Doom will MURK someone who tries to talk him down about those camps being there and being a bad ruler.

Where is that rape camp story in Batman, Superman, WW, Green Lantern, Flash, Green Arrow, Spider-Man, Buffy The Vampire Slayer, Vampire Dairies, GOTG, Star Wars, Dr Who, Star Trek, Invincible, Gung Ho, Walking Dead, Savage Dragon, Spawn, Xena, Red Sonja, Conan, Sailor Moon, Power Rangers & TMNT?

Show me the Star Trek episode of the USS Enterprise orbiting the Rape Planet. Show me the Dr Who episode of Dr taking her/him companions to the Rape Camp on Galilfrey.

Yet the ONLY book to toss that mess in it was a book starring a BLACK MAN.
    BLACK PANTHER was the ONLY book to show Rape Camps.

If these rape camps are everywhere-where are the stories about them in not just X-men but every Marvel and Disney property?

I want to see the Midnight Angels talk down to Scrooge McDuck, Mickey Mouse, Baloo, Goofy, Gummi Bears, Gargoyles and everyone else for rape camps.

Since they are SOOOOOOOOOOOOO bold in talking down T'Challa.

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    Actually, old-school Genosha had concentration camps. But otherwise, preach it!

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by DigiCom View Post
    Actually, old-school Genosha had concentration camps. But otherwise, preach it!
    Thanks

Other than New X-Men Academy I have not bothered with X-books since 2009.

I just find it funny the book starring a black man in Africa has to deal with rape camps.

I could have more respect for Coates if that rape camp lead to a story line of about sex trafficking everywhere.

At least there you could say that rape camp in Wakanda just formed and that is why Panther did not know. It just got there a week ago.

Midnight Angels choose not to tell him and dealt with it themselves and Panther allows them to explore it further into what would have been Black Panther WOW. Black Panther The Crew could have been about exploring Wakanda links to other crimes in the USA. Both as MINIS.

Show Panther as a tactician and how it all works out under his leadership and actions.

In the end you get say 3-4 trades of a Panther event that only took at most 6 months to tell?

Panther 1-6
    BP WOW 1-6
    BP Crew 1-6

Coates gets his long story that does not bog down issues 7-12.

I mean, The People were like a Boko Haram stand in, ain't like TNC was out there trying to spin a positive look at Africa lol
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Where are they in Atlantis?
    Asgard?
    Latveria?
    Attilan?
    Apokolips?
    Gotham
    Metropolis
    Skrull & Kree home worlds
    Duckburg
    St Canard
    Cape Suzette
    Fraggle Rock
    Endor
    Dakota

And IF they were there Batman, Superman, Black Bolt, Namor and Doom are going to take care of it THEMSELVES.

Doom will MURK someone who tries to talk him down about those camps being there and being a bad ruler.

Where is that rape camp story in Batman, Superman, WW, Green Lantern, Flash, Green Arrow, Spider-Man, Buffy The Vampire Slayer, Vampire Dairies, GOTG, Star Wars, Dr Who, Star Trek, Invincible, Gung Ho, Walking Dead, Savage Dragon, Spawn, Xena, Red Sonja, Conan, Sailor Moon, Power Rangers & TMNT?

Show me the Star Trek episode of the USS Enterprise orbiting the Rape Planet. Show me the Dr Who episode of Dr taking her/him companions to the Rape Camp on Galilfrey.

Yet the ONLY book to toss that mess in it was a book starring a BLACK MAN.
    BLACK PANTHER was the ONLY book to show Rape Camps.

If these rape camps are everywhere-where are the stories about them in not just X-men but every Marvel and Disney property?

I want to see the Midnight Angels talk down to Scrooge McDuck, Mickey Mouse, Baloo, Goofy, Gummi Bears, Gargoyles and everyone else for rape camps.

Since they are SOOOOOOOOOOOOO bold in talking down T'Challa.
    Well, Batman stories have occasionally touched on human trafficking and the New 52 Wonder Woman had the Amazons as slavers and rapists.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Well, Batman stories have occasionally touched on human trafficking and the New 52 Wonder Woman had the Amazons as slavers and rapists.
    Were Batman or WW blamed for it?

Quote Originally Posted by Toonstrack View Post
    And thats what I'm saying. The writers are always going to introduce flaws. I dont think that's inherently bad, its about how its done. Look at my venom example again? Yo make that story they introduced a ton of stuff about him and his past that wasn't there before. Heck look at X men, they had to COMPLETELY revamp an entire characters history for this to make sense. Introducing flaws or conflicts is something every writer is going to do at Marvel when they get the hands on these characters

And that leads directly into the depiction of Wakanda, which was fleshed out more and incorporated into that model. I dont think they were ever going to make it a perfect place with a perfect history and whatnot, because you cant make a story out of that, and the writrs there would always utilize that to pull a story out of.

As for it being weak, i don't know if I'd go that far but honestly I can chalk that up to establishing threat, unfortunately its a prime candidate for that sort of thing because of reputation. Its like another New York where any time they need a world threatened they will show Wakanda as being ravaged to show how tough the bad guy is.

Id still visit Wakand in universe lol. Can't be worse than people still living in New York lol
    The thing is, the flaws have to make sense. That already had established flaws. He is paranoid, a control freak, he is 3 step's ahead of friends and foes. He is emotionally distant and has trust issues. He is a pragmatic enigma who does thing's his own way that may sometimes be questionable at best, borderline villainous at worst. Those are his flaws. One thing is certain. He cares about people, he is a humanitarian, and he especially cares about his people. Which clashes at times between the world and the safety of his realm.

The whole perfect place with a perfect history is just an excuse. Hudlin made Wakanda almost a utopia, and he still had conflicts arise without issue, no one is also saying Wakanda should not have issues, but the ones Coates introduced are literally the worst kinds they are the 1960s racist stereotypical depictions of africa that the west created. Filled with western colonialism and other flaws of the west. T'Challa wasn't in need a a revamp, the stuff Priest and Hudlin introduced are more than enough to Garner stories from. It's not like T'Challa had been static, he actually has been rising more and more since those two revamped him on the First place

Astonishing Member

Thanks

Other than New X-Men Academy I have not bothered with X-books since 2009.

I just find it funny the book starring a black man in Africa has to deal with rape camps.

I could have more respect for Coates if that rape camp lead to a story line of about sex trafficking everywhere.

At least there you could say that rape camp in Wakanda just formed and that is why Panther did not know. It just got there a week ago.

Midnight Angels choose not to tell him and dealt with it themselves and Panther allows them to explore it further into what would have been Black Panther WOW. Black Panther The Crew could have been about exploring Wakanda links to other crimes in the USA. Both as MINIS.

Show Panther as a tactician and how it all works out under his leadership and actions.

In the end you get say 3-4 trades of a Panther event that only took at most 6 months to tell?

Panther 1-6
    BP WOW 1-6
    BP Crew 1-6

Coates gets his long story that does not bog down issues 7-12.
    I don’t even have an issue with there being a “little” bit of rape. Like once or twice a year **** happens. I don’t think crime is nonexistent in Wakanda, just incredibly rare. But rape camps in tree houses is the type of imagery you’d only get from a white supremacist who hates Black Panther lol. Or a self-hating fool.

Incredible Member

Wakanda isn't likes tother place so having rape camps was beyond stupid.

Also Tchalla having PIS moments so what

Quote Originally Posted by chief12d View Post
    I don’t even have an issue with there being a “little” bit of rape. Like once or twice a year **** happens. I don’t think crime is nonexistent in Wakanda, just incredibly rare. But rape camps in tree houses is the type of imagery you’d only get from a white supremacist who hates Black Panther lol. Or a self-hating fool.
    Big facts all TNC did was write a BP & Wakanda for folks (unfans) like himself who either hated the concepts already or have a little understanding of them & respect for them to point that there main goal was to try to change them to something vastly different & inferior.. Y’all remember when books 1st drop u had unfans coming in saying hated The monarchy/ hated that BP & felt he took of A vantage of his nation, how they were so happy TNC was showing both BP/Wakanda humbled, loved the Trash angels & how this was there 1st time reading the concepts outside of a random team up/event book or etc.. Then these same unfans drop book as asp lol. I hope TNC take over X-men after JHick give them a rape island & equivalent of the trash angels making O & bunch look like crap leaders.. Maybe those are big plans. X-men rape island 2024 by TNC..

Quote Originally Posted by Dariel81 View Post
    Wakanda isn't likes tother place so having rape camps was beyond stupid.

Also Tchalla having PIS moments so what
    PIS moments? Sure so what it happens sometimes. PIS for 5 years? Big problem. Luckily (and hopefully) it's finally over

Astonishing Member Klaue's Mixtape's Avatar

I guess the brightside is that T'Okoye will show us the ruthlessness we were hoping from T'Challa in the sequels. I bet they even have her as 10 steps ahead T'Challa in the Disney+ series.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    PIS moments? Sure so what it happens sometimes. PIS for 5 years? Big problem. Luckily (and hopefully) it's finally over
    Make us proud Mr. Ridley!
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    if I'm not mistaken thor was jobbed to make tchalla look badass, which I didn't like. that was one of my biggest complaints about the bp kib issue. yes tchalla should be badass but it shouldn't be by way pis or cis. How was tchalla able to rid all of wakanda of the dome shrouded by the symbiotic cocoon and not alert knull god, while all the other heroes are struggling? The wakandans have a weapon strong enough to defeat phoenix why the heck wasn't it used in avx or more recently in the battle for the mantle? tchalla as technologically advanced as they are i dont see how he could defeat thor a god who battles other gods and comsic beings on the regular. that's why I liked Coates tchalla as he utilized all aspects of her abilities including that of beung a tactician. I've always said a strong leader knows when to get stuff done on their own and when to delegate and I thought Coates balanced this beautifully.

Because thats what Tchalla does.
    Its what he's always done.

Did you cry aboit him beating the skrulls when everyone else was failing?

Did you not pay attention to Hickmans run and those accomplishments? Saving the multiverse? Masterfully Wielding the infinity gauntlet?

Coats Tchalla clearly exists too heavily in your mind

I really don't understand how these casual fans come here and tell us that were hating on our own character.

Most here LOVE tchalla and his universe. If something positive was truely happening for it WHY ON EARTH WOULD WE BE MAD AT THAT? Are you saying we want the character to fail?

Its absurd