Page 464 of 1006 FirstFirst ... 364414454460461462463464465466467468474514564964 ... LastLast
Results 6,946 to 6,960 of 15079

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Someone post that McDuffie video again

Quote Originally Posted by Intothevoid View Post
    His energy weapons are what he used here and they were said before that at max setting they can only cut through reinforced steel. 20 men ain't bending titanium like it's paper. Ok is he strong enough to move tectonic plates? Cause a character that did that failed to cut through Hulks armor, so i am just wondering, not trying to downplay him lol.
    You underestimate what twenty men can do. And that’s not specifically how strong he is. It’s a ballpark figure. I had to go and look up the feat, because you didn’t specifically reference the feat, or the issue. The quote for the energy dagger cutting steel by Priest verbatim is “at their highest setting they can cut through forged steel like government cheese.” Piercing steel is not the limit of the power of these daggers. I’ll find the quote if I can.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Dboi654 View Post
    No, but he didn't have any tools but was still able to hurt him with his legs.

Meanwhile, T'Challa whose equipped with some of his strongest arsenals that can literally cut most things is criticism?
    See i don't have a problem with him hurting Hulk.

It's criticism because Hulk is obviously tougher than steel

DF64-A96-D-9559-40-C0-8107-27-B21-D734-A07.jpg

So i have been basically waiting for someone to show me how BP has cut through something like adamantium or some other super tough opponent in the past, but all i got is people telling me i am lowballing him... If T'challa can cut through most things, show me some of those "most things".

See i don't have a problem with him hurting Hulk.

It's criticism because Hulk is obviously tougher than steel

DF64-A96-D-9559-40-C0-8107-27-B21-D734-A07.jpg

So i have been basically waiting for someone to show me how BP has cut through something like adamantium or some other super tough opponent in the past, but all i got is people telling me i am lowballing him... If T'challa can cut through most things, show me some of those "most things".
    Okay you found the image. So lets make it clear that cutting steel is easy for these daggers.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Vanguard View Post
    You underestimate what twenty men can do. And that’s not specifically how strong he is. It’s a ballpark figure. I had to go and look up the feat, because you didn’t specifically reference the feat, or the issue. The quote for the energy dagger cutting steel by Priest verbatim is “at their highest setting they can cut through forged steel like government cheese.” Piercing steel is not the limit of the power of these daggers. I’ll find the quote if I can.
    No... i mean you can check out youtube vidoes of hydraulic press bending Titanium it took about 60 tons to do that and it was slow, 20 men ain't outdoing that. I found the scan and posted it above. If it's not the limit then why did he say at it's highest setting it can cut through reinforced steel? Why not say adamantium or some other much stronger metal?

Quote Originally Posted by Vanguard View Post

That's rather the problem with the "feats mentality". Offhand statements are taken as gospel, simply to match a particular agenda.

In this case, Hulk's skin is being treated as harder than steel, because that's the desired outcome.

Iron Man summarised what the Panther's superpower is in regards to how people view him

BANNED

Iron Man summarised what the Panther's superpower is in regards to how people view him

For gods sake. Can i ask you a very simple question sir? Has BP ever sliced through adamantium or Thor or Gladiator or Thanos or Ultron, etc... with his energy blades?

That seriously might be the most impressive physical feats T'challa has managed... ever? in Immortal Hulk.

holy shit lol

spoilers:
    dagger through the eyes hurting Hulk, cutt of his arm with his claws, then speared the dude to the point Jen turned traitor to save Hulk lol.
    end of spoilers

Gotdamn Ewing. Invite Ewing to the BBQ lol

Marvelous! Ewings Tchalla is what the King of Wakanda looks like.

For gods sake. Can i ask you a very simple question sir? Has BP ever sliced through adamantium or Thor or Gladiator or Thanos or Ultron, etc... with his energy blades?
    He did stab Ultron in which Ultron himself said hurt. Don't know about the rest as I'm not very well versed with them.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by DigiCom View Post

That's rather the problem with the "feats mentality". Offhand statements are taken as gospel, simply to match a particular agenda.

In this case, Hulk's skin is being treated as harder than steel, because that's the desired outcome.
    I don't disagree with you, in fact you are on point.

It's just that i was hoping for someone to post a scan of it, because as it stands he toughest thing BP has cut so far is Hulks arm and that's something that even characters far stronger than BP with adamantium level cutting blades couldn't.

LOL this is going straight to Twitter

Ultron? Yeah, but only in a technicality.

So it's not relevant to this topic.

I wonder how many people complained this loudly when the bloody U-Foes literally flayed the flesh from Hulk's bones a couple issues back...

BANNED

He did stab Ultron in which Ultron himself said hurt. Don't know about the rest as I'm not very well versed with them.
    Are you referring to this?

energy_daggers_by_nathanthemanthemhfan_dd7xkui-fullview.jpg

I think he made them intangible, not exactly cut through Ultrons armor.

I wonder if the same people praising Ewing for T'challa here will give him the same praise when he has Hulk use T'challa as a literal baseball bat in issue 49...
    Well he is the Hulk. It's not about winning or losing oh, it's about at least writing the characters in a competent manner