Page 516 of 1006 FirstFirst ... 16416466506512513514515516517518519520526566616 ... LastLast
Results 7,726 to 7,740 of 15079

I think Aaron is too big these days to waste his time writing satellite books unfortunately
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    JA should of been writing BP AoW. It was his idea and his concept and I feel like if he was writing it, it would of lasted more than 6 issues and actually went somewhere. The book wasted too much time on D listers with practically zero fan following and squandered the opportunity to show what AoW could do that shield couldn't, as well as how much more dangerous a Wakandan led team is in terms of espionage. Really Janet and Roz should of been the only non Wakandans, then led by Okoye, Kasper's on deck, and maybe Akili as they all go on high powered missions. Maybe could of even replaced Roz with widow and added WS too if needed. Or Nick fury.
    Considering it was his idea, the team was mostly assembled by him, and it was running while the Avengers was still ongoing, I'd find it hard to believe that he wasn't at least a script superviser.

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    I think Aaron is too big these days to waste his time writing satellite books unfortunately
    Yeah, I only mentioned AoW because it was his creation.

I would just like a second ongoing for T'Challa. Have the main title written by Ridley while simultaneously having a MK presents black panther title for RJ to write or someone else of quality

Astonishing Member Klaue's Mixtape's Avatar

What would be a good opening/1st issue to help Ridley win over the fanbase?

Whats a good way to help sell you on his T'Challa and potential storylines.

*in case he ever scrolls these forums*

Quote Originally Posted by Klaue's Mixtape View Post

Explore the new tech, foreshadowing of a new temporary love interest.

T'challa with confidence in his voice.

If I have to see that dude look at the ground like a beaten dog one more time, I might cry
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

No wishy-washy T'Challa. Bring back the arrogant, cocky dude. My first story would be revisiting an old enemy that hasn't been seen for some time...Kiber.

Kiber returns with his own country and tech almost rivalling Wakanda. He's selling tech to all the countries in the region and around the globe. This poses a threat to the stability of the region and T'Challa has to stop him. But the other countries want Wakanda to mind it's own business and accuses T'Challa of wanting to have a monopoly on hi-tech. So, naturally this leads to conflict.

Ultimate Member

Easy

"If you or your friends step one foot on Wakanda with your drama or an overpower Namor-Atlantis won't be the ONLY place we wipe off the face of the Earth. Don't care how big of a fan Everett is of me. Now excuse me I a date with Tamika Bowden ( Fantastic Four Annual #26). "

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post

No wishy-washy T'Challa. Bring back the arrogant, cocky dude. My first story would be revisiting an old enemy that hasn't been seen for some time...Kiber.

Kiber returns with his own country and tech almost rivalling Wakanda. He's selling tech to all the countries in the region and around the globe. This poses a threat to the stability of the region and T'Challa has to stop him. But the other countries want Wakanda to mind it's own business and accuses T'Challa of wanting to have a monopoly on hi-tech. So, naturally this leads to conflict.
    Strongly agree on return of Kiber and having his own high tech country ....but I will prefer he had his own high tech planet.

What I disagree with is BP and Wakanda being some immensely jealous about others having or getting Hi-Tech.

It's looooong overdue for Kiber the Kruel to return.

Also being back 1 Million Years Man/1mym.

And the Supremacists as a multi-racial and multi-species team from different factions of the MU (mutants, Deviant, Brood, Inhuman, Super-Skrull etc....this can just be upgraded details to the pre-existing original characters of the team) who believe that being naturally superpowered beings makes them superior to those who got powers artificially as well as superior to the non-powered who should be weeded out to remove the weak from the natural genepool and supposedly protect evolution from receding. They believe that Wakanda being the "most advanced nation on earth" is a fallacy on the capabilities of human advancement without superpowers and believe Wakandan directly challenges their ideal hence they orchestrate and attack towrd's the destruction of Wakanda.

Ultimate Member

Yeah, I don't think T'Challa being jealous of others is a good look. IMO it would be better for him to use his resources to expand Wakandan influence to other nations. But he'd be conflicted about what others do with Wakandan support.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    T'challa with confidence in his voice.

If I have to see that dude look at the ground like a beaten dog one more time, I might cry
    Agreed and co-signed!!!!

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    Yeah, I don't think T'Challa being jealous of others is a good look. IMO it would be better for him to use his resources to expand Wakandan influence to other nations. But he'd be conflicted about what others do with Wakandan support.
    Exactly....and a damn good idea there.

Hit the ground running, don't look back.

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    I know most in this thread aren't reading Aaron's Avengers, but he's given T'challa a lot of feats. I'm not saying his run is perfect in every regard, but T'Challa comes off looking like that Dude more often than not
    He has a pretty badass T'Challa overall. Obviously, he's part of a team so he sinks into the background from time to time. Sadly, I had too many books and the frequent shipping schedule got too expensive so I ended up dropping it right before Moon Knight showed up. I'll try to get back to it on Marvel Unlimited when I get the chance.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Besouro View Post
    Exactly....and a damn good idea there.
    I think he'd be unsure about trusting others, but objectively knows it could benefit Wakanda and humanity if he continues with more overt outreach. Some nations would be grateful to Wakanda, but with their own problematic histories, wouldn't totally be trustworthy. I think T'Challa would keep a certain sense of covert reservation, but not quite be so cocky as he once was, because he's been a king for a while now. Still be badass in combat, but otherwise be more of a measured person. At least, that's just an idea