Page 517 of 1006 FirstFirst ... 17417467507513514515516517518519520521527567617 ... LastLast
Results 7,741 to 7,755 of 15079

Quote Originally Posted by DigiCom View Post
    Hit the ground running, don't look back.
    Another good one.

Don't need 10 pages looking back through Coates run.

Just tell the story you want to tell.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    Yeah, I don't think T'Challa being jealous of others is a good look. IMO it would be better for him to use his resources to expand Wakandan influence to other nations. But he'd be conflicted about what others do with Wakandan support.
    It's not about jealousy. Hi-tech in the region in the wrong hands can be a threat to not just Wakanda but the entire world. The U.S. isn't jealous of North Korea but they sure are concerned about an unpredictable dictator with nuclear weapons.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    It's not about jealousy. Hi-tech in the region in the wrong hands can be a threat to not just Wakanda but the entire world. The U.S. isn't jealous of North Korea but they sure are concerned about an unpredictable dictator with nuclear weapons.
    Yeah, I think he would be wary of other nations abusing their power. But I think it would come more from a concern about peace and safety

Quote Originally Posted by Besouro View Post
    Strongly agree on return of Kiber and having his own high tech country ....but I will prefer he had his own high tech planet.

What I disagree with is BP and Wakanda being some immensely jealous about others having or getting Hi-Tech.

It's looooong overdue for Kiber the Kruel to return.

Also being back 1 Million Years Man/1mym.

And the Supremacists as a multi-racial and multi-species team from different factions of the MU (mutants, Deviant, Brood, Inhuman, Super-Skrull etc....this can just be upgraded details to the pre-existing original characters of the team) who believe that being naturally superpowered beings makes them superior to those who got powers artificially as well as superior to the non-powered who should be weeded out to remove the weak from the natural genepool and supposedly protect evolution from receding. They believe that Wakanda being the "most advanced nation on earth" is a fallacy on the capabilities of human advancement without superpowers and believe Wakandan directly challenges their ideal hence they orchestrate and attack towrd's the destruction of Wakanda.
    I think the supremacists should be brought back under klaw as his group while simultaneously having c
    Klaw look like his square box counterparts, aka the roughishly ha handsome but extremely violent version who uses his charm to get what he wants. .make his lease small time arms dealer and more underworld renounced evil Indiana Jones with heavy military and Blacks ops experience

Quote Originally Posted by Vanguard View Post
    Explore the new tech, foreshadowing of a new temporary love interest.
    Showing T'Challa as power and confident and powerful like Priest, Hudlin, Redjack, Ewing and JA are doing. Show him with agency and driving the story, not as some side character in his own book.

Tldr, show us the REAL T'Challa who has been showing up in 616 all throughout Coates bS run

spoilers:
    intergalactic wakanda mentioned in sword and their representative was shown. Apparently intergalatic wakanda is a strong powet kn the galatic stage. A really powerful one.
    end of spoilers
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    spoilers:
    intergalactic wakanda mentioned in sword and their representative was shown. Apparently intergalatic wakanda is a strong powet kn the galatic stage. A really powerful one.
    end of spoilers
    I guess it's good to see someone at Marvel is acknowledging this. The real question will be whether or not the rest of Marvel remembers this the next time they want Wakanda to be invaded/destroyed.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Murdock View Post
    He has a pretty badass T'Challa overall. Obviously, he's part of a team so he sinks into the background from time to time. Sadly, I had too many books and the frequent shipping schedule got too expensive so I ended up dropping it right before Moon Knight showed up. I'll try to get back to it on Marvel Unlimited when I get the chance.
    Tchalla is a literal badass in Aaron's Avengers, NO JOKE.... THIS IS THE PRIEST/HUDLIN TCHALLA.

Aaron's Tchalla just keeps piling on feats. It's almost an annoyance that Aaron's BP is barely mentioned or even discussed in here. Yet the moment they remove BP from Avengers, y'all will loose your minds.

Mighty Member

spoilers:
    end of spoilers
    Oh wow..., Many thanx for this.

Thank your Mr. Al Ewing....I wonder how he was able to slide that past X-Men editors. Hehehe!!!

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by KingNomarch View Post
    I guess it's good to see someone at Marvel is acknowledging this. The real question will be whether or not the rest of Marvel remembers this the next time they want Wakanda to be invaded/destroyed.
    They will probably have the new event villain destroy IEW as a show of power [insert infinite roll eyes here]

Mighty Member

Double post, my bad.

spoilers:
    end of spoilers
    Ewing is literally the only dude at Marvel that uses anything from the last 5 years at black panther lol.

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by Besouro View Post
    They will probably have the new event villain destroy IEW as a show of power [insert infinite roll eyes here]
    BEtter than Wakanda Prime lol

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    BEtter than Wakanda Prime lol
    5 galaxies is just too much lol. Did Coates not know that the biggest space empires at Marvel are the size of around one galaxy? I’m perfectly fine with Thanos or the some Wakandan god destroying most of the empire and just leaving a couple planets around for T’Challa to govern.

The whole thing is excessive especially since Marvel’s not gonna turn BP into a cosmic book and the vast majority of his time will always be spent on Earth.

so I have to read Coates run to understand this? I might just pass on it
    The J-man