Page 561 of 1006 FirstFirst ... 61461511551557558559560561562563564565571611661 ... LastLast
Results 8,401 to 8,415 of 15079

Quote Originally Posted by 4sake Baned View Post
    Not gone lie my brother I always hated the low cut on Shuri, one of few things I’ve been happy to see disappear. I prefer BP with a cut ( doesn’t have to super low but with facial hair ) & Shuri with locs they can long or short or medium or braided or free flowing/curls like that pic I’m hear for it lol.

While I have zero interest seeing BP share the mantle/title with anyone if that does go down again smh the they should take note from this design imo use some like like that plus while fur for her look. I still prefer it doesn’t happen at all.

https://superben98.tumblr.com/post/6...-champions/amp
    Eh too bat girlish. I'm not saying her hair needs to be a close shave, but that big afro on the variant doesn't suit. I think tight braids or a shorter cut would be better something like this:

Last edited by Ezyo1000; 07-03-2021 at 04:38 PM.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    I'm not sure. Probably given her powerset but I think putting certain characters on different situations can bring out some interesting things about them. They are only boring of the writer chooses to write them that way
    Ok, well, I've never read a comic where she's rhat interesting. Maybe that's changed, though. But I find Carol overall more interesting as a character. IW's powers would work better for someone like Black widow IMO

Eh too bat girlish. I'm not saying her hair needs to be a close shave, but that big afro on the variant doesn't suit. I think tight braids or a shorter cut would be better something like this:

Love that on BP but hated on Shuri that bottom look with the braided locs or would be perfect

Astonishing Member Klaue's Mixtape's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dboi654 View Post
    Yes, it would. It would have even been more acceptable if he got a fourth.

Thor is having a fourth movie so so the same could have been applied to T'Challa as well.
    Its kind of amazing how Thor got rebooted. Seemed like his character wasnt even needed until that 3rd Thor film crushed it. Him and Loki both seemed to have run out of gas by 2016. Yet they got a great couple of years boost.

Quiet as its kept Ironman was running on fumes by 2015 as well. No one was really looking to see T0ny as a lead for real around that time. Civil War brought him back big time.

T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    This would be such a great recasting. Hopefully with all the TVA alternate timeline stuff we will eventually get a new T'Challa.

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    BP #1 Variant by David Nakayama

I think this is a nice cover overall; but Shuri looks a little too light-skinned for me.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Now I can see him as a good fit for T'Challa unlike before when I thought he wouldn't work.

Might need a dialect coach for the African accent though

Do t know the actor, or rather, Haven't seen him in anything, however, he does look the part, he could pull off T'Challas look for sure. Plus he is a Young guy so he could play him for awhile

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    I think this is a nice cover overall; but Shuri looks a little too light-skinned for me.
    That's true, she should be a shade or two darker

Do t know the actor, or rather, Haven't seen him in anything, however, he does look the part, he could pull off T'Challas look for sure. Plus he is a Young guy so he could play him for awhile
    He’s best known for his work in the movie Moonlight. And at 31, Marvel could definitely get a lot of mileage out of him.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

He’s best known for his work in the movie Moonlight. And at 31, Marvel could definitely get a lot of mileage out of him.
    Was he solid in there?

He was in Moonlight, Birdbox, 12 strong and the latest Predator movie (He was actually the best part in that film despite how bad the film was)

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    If I got three real black panther movies and then 2-3 real avenger movies (aka more than 3 minutes), then honestly... kill him off all you want lol.

I don't think you would HAVE to kill him off... with that long of a time span, T'challa in universe would be pushing it age wise to continue being Black Panther. He could be King with another Black Panther (shuri? an heir?) which allows T'chalal to still be alive but someone else take over the "hero" aspect.

But yeah... just wnat my favorite character treated with the same respect as Iron Man, Captain America, Thor, GoG, FUCKING ANT MAN!, and such.
    That's where I'm at. If we had gotten a full trilogy with T'Challa then I'd have no problem with someone else taking over the mantle. But cutting T'Challa's narrative down rather than re-casting seems damn disrespectful. I know Marvel, Fiege, and Coogler are doing what they feel is best and these guys haven't let me down yet, but we can recast Batman, Superman, Spider-Man, and even the Hulk within the MCU itself, so why not T'Challa? I can't imagine that Chadwick wanted this character put on a shelf prematurely. I didn't know the man but everyone says he was a really great, stand-up guy and he knew how important this character was to everyone, and I can't imagine he'd have wanted T'Challa put in the grave with him.

Man, I haven't posted in this thread in months. All the talk about the film, Chadwick's passing, and Coates run....just too damn depressing yknow? But I'm hesitantly excited for Ridley's run; he's a fantastic writer and I look forward to seeing what he does with T'Challa. Of course, I said the same thing about Coates before his run began, so I'm pretty cautious this time around, but after the last year.....T'Challa fans really need a win and I'm hoping this is it.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Astonishing Member Klaue's Mixtape's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ekie View Post
    That was always a horrible comparison and diminishing to TChalla. And clearly he didnt mean it since he's pushing a james bond movie missing james bond.

The house of Ekie has zero faith in Feigie and Coogler, i might catch the bootleg after spoilers
    BP 3
    Fuqua, Hudlin or bust
    I like Hudlin, but doesnt give me confidence he'll make a great "BP movie"

I do think Fuqua would make T'CHalla look like a star. His movies have been hit/miss at times.