Page 568 of 1006 FirstFirst ... 68468518558564565566567568569570571572578618668 ... LastLast
Results 8,506 to 8,520 of 15079

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    That’s my biggest concern as of now. If it were all up to me, and Marvel made it a mandate to not recast Boseman’s version (emphasis on Boseman’s) I’d just bring in a variant of T’Challa from a different timeline (for those of you that have been watching Loki) and make Shuri the griot.
    Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Since we are talking about T'challa dying...

If you had to write a mini called, "Black Panther: The End" .... how does T'challa's story end?

Does he make it to old age, ruling Wakanda until he gives it up ala Hudlin's Black to the Future?

Or does he die sooner in some super hero heroic death sorta thing?
    I wouldn't have them age out as thats alittle boring. As cliche as it is he deserves to go out fighting like a warrior against insurmountable odds. I would have his son or daughter brought in and kidnapped with him going to save them versus a Cosmic level group like the Black Order. He dies from a fatal wound after saving his offspring and they become ruler of wakanda. Id go with Azuri.
    Storm doesnt have to be involved though lol

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    He lives to be at least 90 and he dies peacefully of natural causes surrounded by loved ones and whichever of his friends are still living by that point (probably Thor. Lol). And he’ll be cemented in Wakandas history as the greatest Black Panther. Later on he arrives in the afterlife with T’Chaka there to greet him. The ending panel is just T’Chaka walking with his arm around T’Challa as they go to sit with the other previous Black Panthers.
    Sounds nice

Quote Originally Posted by Ekie View Post
    I wouldn't have them age out as thats alittle boring. As cliche as it is he deserves to go out fighting like a warrior against insurmountable odds. I would have his son or daughter brought in and kidnapped with him going to save them versus a Cosmic level group like the Black Order. He dies from a fatal wound after saving his offspring and they become ruler of wakanda. Id go with Azuri.
    Storm doesnt have to be involved though lol
    While a warrior's death does sound cool, I think it would be a nice contrast to his dad if he didn't die young in battle

Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    Sounds nice

While a warrior's death does sound cool, I think it would be a nice contrast to his dad if he didn't die young in battle
    Doesnt have to be young. He could be 60 and attempt the battle knowing he physically wasnt in his prime (which gives a good excuse for his being fatally hurt.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ekie View Post
    Doesnt have to be young. He could be 60 and attempt the battle knowing he physically wasnt in his prime (which gives a good excuse for his being fatally hurt.
    That's possible

Astonishing Member Klaue's Mixtape's Avatar

If you had to write a mini called, "Black Panther: The End" .... how does T'challa's story end?

Does he make it to old age, ruling Wakanda until he gives it up ala Hudlin's Black to the Future?

In terms of MCU...

T'Challa doesnt die. He transcends. He's somewhere between life and death. The previous "deaths"/constant taking of the herb have somewhat now made him immortal...just not in the normal way.

He almost becomes mythical. Generations wonder if the former king of Wakanda is still "living" out far from the city. He is the protector for Wakanda on a spiritual and physical level. He is the boogieman to potential invaders or bad Wakandans.

He is the embodiment of Wakanda Forever because he is around forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Klaue's Mixtape View Post
    In terms of MCU...

T'Challa doesnt die. He transcends. He's somewhere between life and death. The previous "deaths"/constant taking of the herb have somewhat now made him immortal...just not in the normal way.

He almost becomes mythical. Generations wonder if the former king of Wakanda is still "living" out far from the city. He is the protector for Wakanda on a spiritual and physical level. He is the boogieman to potential invaders or bad Wakandans.

He is the embodiment of Wakanda Forever because he is around forever.

Sounds good.

Btw
    Let me tell you how ridiculous I am. I’ve been putting together sort of a montage of the things TChalla wears when he’s not using his habit. Just because I find a king’s wardrobe interesting, especially his.

So if anyone has any good scans of his wardrobe, anything of his royal garb, let me know, I’m putting something together.
    Last edited by Vanguard; 07-06-2021 at 02:01 PM.

Surprised Marvel hasn't done an Old Man T'Challa yet. I think both Clint and Quil haven't gotten similar stories but I don't know if they were set in the same AU as OML.

If I had to write a "finale" for T'Challa it would be a sequel to this:

That is some superior art. The first time I saw that work was on Pinterest.

Ultimate Member

I think Old Man T'Challa has potential.

I think Old Man T'Challa has potential.
    If you are talking abotu it cconnecting to the other Old man Stories

It has the potential for pain lol. AKA everyones dead except T'challa and life sucks hard lol. The universe ain't "fun." I think it works well for a character like Logan, who's whole life sucks anyway, but for T'challa it would be a stark contrast to his normal comics.

Just thinking of a concept for that... I think the best way to go would be to make him a slave along with the rest of what is left of Wakanda. It would have to be some dark shit like that for it to fit the universe.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Ultimate Member

If you are talking abotu it cconnecting to the other Old man Stories

It has the potential for pain lol. AKA everyones dead except T'challa and life sucks hard lol. The universe ain't "fun." I think it works well for a character like Logan, who's whole life sucks anyway, but for T'challa it would be a stark contrast to his normal comics.

Just thinking of a concept for that... I think the best way to go would be to make him a slave along with the rest of what is left of Wakanda. It would have to be some dark shit like that for it to fit the universe.
    A slave? I'd think of T'Challa as doing whatever he could to remain free, even in a world where everyone's dead.

I think the contrast would actually make the story stand out. T'Challa is a guy who's been in charge of others or working on a team so seeing him on his own trying to survive in an unfamiliar world has potential.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KingNomarch View Post
    Surprised Marvel hasn't done an Old Man T'Challa yet. I think both Clint and Quil haven't gotten similar stories but I don't know if they were set in the same AU as OML.

If I had to write a "finale" for T'Challa it would be a sequel to this:

Yeah, they did come out with Old Man Hawkeye and Old Man Quill, both set in the Old Man Logan universe. Hawkeye's was a prequel to Old Man Logan, insofar as he could still see, but was rapidly going blind. Old Man Quill . . . not much I really know about that one, I'll admit.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

A slave? I'd think of T'Challa as doing whatever he could to remain free, even in a world where everyone's dead.

I think the contrast would actually make the story stand out. T'Challa is a guy who's been in charge of others or working on a team so seeing him on his own trying to survive in an unfamiliar world has potential.
    I mean, it isn't just everyone is dead, but the world is horrid.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Mighty Member

Of topic a bit, but if I could write, part of my BP quest for the source of vibranium would have had an arc of T'Challa ala Robinson Crusoe on some random planet or moon. T'Challa cut of from all his usual resources in a hostile environment so far from earth is my idea of really showing what he is. No Wakandan lifline to save his ass. Just him vs whatever until he can continue the larger arc of his quest.
    Reality is for those who are afraid of science fiction.

Ultimate Member

I mean, it isn't just everyone is dead, but the world is horrid.
    Yeah

Quote Originally Posted by MouserGrey View Post
    Of topic a bit, but if I could write, part of my BP quest for the source of vibranium would have had an arc of T'Challa ala Robinson Crusoe on some random planet or moon. T'Challa cut of from all his usual resources in a hostile environment so far from earth is my idea of really showing what he is. No Wakandan lifline to save his ass. Just him vs whatever until he can continue the larger arc of his quest.
    That's an interesting idea. He can record it an put it on his official YouTube channel