Page 597 of 1006 FirstFirst ... 97497547587593594595596597598599600601607647697 ... LastLast
Results 8,941 to 8,955 of 15079

I like Lebron, I hope Space Jam 2 does well. Lebron’s goal is to own a team one day.

Quote Originally Posted by Ekie View Post
    Not sure what a Loki episode has to do w/ Tchalla.

The worst thing about the comic delay is having to deal with MCU fans trying to make a topic out of everything that happens in every show released.

December is so far away...3 month delay, I might as well cancel my preorder
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanguard View Post
    I’m not canceling my preorder and I thought it was November?
    Y'all pre-ordered without one interview?

Y'all are bold people lol.

I ain't getting burned again.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

I like Lebron, I hope Space Jam 2 does well. Lebron’s goal is to own a team one day.
    Meh. I’m only interested in Space Jam 2 for the soundtrack since the first ones was legendary. Lol.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dboi654 View Post
    I think he also rewrote the script if am correct?
    Yea he was attached as producer then asked to co-rewrite the script. Interesting.

Astonishing Member Klaue's Mixtape's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dboi654 View Post
    I think he also rewrote the script if am correct?
    Yea him and the other producer (Sev) who is working on the Wakanda series did uncredited rewrites.

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Y'all pre-ordered without one interview?

Y'all are bold people lol.

I ain't getting burned again.
    He said the name T'Challa without any negativity thrown the characters way. He sounded optimistic enough for me to at least pre-order one issue LOL
    But a three-month delay might mean shenanigans from somewhere so we will see

Astonishing Member

I wonder if Ridley will dig more into the secret origins of Wakanda. Did they ever make any ancient contact with the likes of the Eternals or Inhumans? And I always liked the idea that during Apocalypse's reign as Pharaoh he tried and failed to invade Wakanda.

A rogue Eternal who for millennia posed as a false god, amassing followers in and around Wakanda would be an interesting villain. An easy way to throw in ancient cult conspiracies and build on Wakanda's relationship with its neighbors.

In EMH S3 there was apparently supposed to be an episode where T'Challa went to war with the Eternals, I'd be down to see the ancient history between the two, especially as far as the Celestials are concerned. It makes sense that Wakandan texts would have some unique insight into the Great Cataclysm and the history of humanity.

Another thing I hope he touches on is T'Challa's relationship with the White Tiger God. How is he aware of it and what is its relationship with Bast? There's a really cool story to tell there.
    Last edited by chief12d; 07-14-2021 at 05:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by chief12d View Post
    I wonder if Ridley will dig more into the secret origins of Wakanda. Did they ever make any ancient contact with the likes of the Eternals or Inhumans? And I always liked the idea that during Apocalypse's reign as Pharaoh he tried and failed to invade Wakanda.

A rogue Eternal who for millennia posed as a false god, amassing followers in and around Wakanda would be an interesting villain. An easy way to throw in ancient cult conspiracies and build on Wakanda's relationship with its neighbors.

In EMH S3 there was apparently supposed to be an episode where T'Challa went to war with the Eternals, I'd be down to see the ancient history between the two, especially as far as the Celestials are concerned. It makes sense that Wakandan texts would have some unique insight into the Great Cataclysm and the history of humanity.

Another thing I hope he touches on is T'Challa's relationship with the White Tiger God. How is he aware of it and what is its relationship with Bast? There's a really cool story to tell there.
    I agree on all points.

Maybe we might get happy pants Panther in the MCU with the whole Multiverse arc they are planning.

I think Wakanda interacting with the Inhumans would be an interesting angle. It’s admittedly something I’ve wanted to happen when the Inhumans push was still going strong. Though since Marvel has seemingly washed their hands clean of every inhuman that’s not Ms. Marvel or Moon Girl, the Eternals idea is more likely to happen.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

I agree on all points.
    I like all of those ideas as well, especially the White Tiger God and whether or not it's connected to Bast, the Panther God(dess). I think someone might have come up with the idea at one point that the White Tiger Amulet was actually a Wakandan artifact traded to K'un-L'un after being used to seal the Tiger God, who may or may not have been a sibling or cousin to Bast. Considering that Avengers 1,000,000 BC revealed that a Black Panther and a wielder of the Iron Fist were among the first to call themselves Avengers so many millennia ago . . . it could make sense.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    I think Wakanda interacting with the Inhumans would be an interesting angle. It’s admittedly something I’ve wanted to happen when the Inhumans push was still going strong. Though since Marvel has seemingly washed their hands clean of every inhuman that’s not Ms. Marvel or Moon Girl, the Eternals idea is more likely to happen.
    Isn't it confirmed they're recasting the Inhuman Royal Family for the Ms. Marvel show? I wouldn't be surprised if Marvel takes them out of limbo in the next few years, which would hopefully make team-ups between them and T'Challa much easier. With all the times he and Black Bolt have worked together you'd think there was an ancient alliance between their kingdoms...

But working with the Eternals would be dope too. Ancient wars with the Deviants, the mysterious of the Great Cataclysm, Eternals becoming gods to secretive Wakandan cults, there's lots of storytelling potential. Hell, maybe T'Challa's new love interest could be an Eternal lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    I like all of those ideas as well, especially the White Tiger God and whether or not it's connected to Bast, the Panther God(dess). I think someone might have come up with the idea at one point that the White Tiger Amulet was actually a Wakandan artifact traded to K'un-L'un after being used to seal the Tiger God, who may or may not have been a sibling or cousin to Bast. Considering that Avengers 1,000,000 BC revealed that a Black Panther and a wielder of the Iron Fist were among the first to call themselves Avengers so many millennia ago . . . it could make sense.
    I like that idea a lot. K'un L'un pops up all over the Earth, it'd be cool to find out a Wakandan artifact holding the White Tiger God made it there. Opens up a bunch of interesting stories there. Another idea I had was to tie the gods together by revealing that their avatars (BP and White Tiger) worked together back in the medieval era. In the 1400's you had these Chinese treasure voyages under the Ming dynasty that took trading ships as far as the East African Swahili city-states.

I'd have it so that the White Tiger of that era was on board those ships as some kind of mercenary, got stranded on the coast of East Africa and forced by an evil sorcerer-king to help invade Wakanda. After teaming up with the reigning BP to defeat the ancient evil, the king/queen allows the White Tiger to set up a cult in Wakanda, which starts an alliance between the White Tiger and Panther Gods.

I just want to get an interview where he talks more about T'Challa and gives us something to be hyped over

That being said I like these ideas

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    I did something like that once, either in this thread or last year's. I don't remember when, exactly.

ETA: It was actually in 2019: https://community.cbr.com/showthread...=1#post4745230

I've lost all sense of time.
    Last edited by DigiCom; 07-14-2021 at 06:40 PM.

This is not my opinion just a question. Would we rather he try to world build (ala Coats) and explore wakandan history?