Page 610 of 1006 FirstFirst ... 110510560600606607608609610611612613614620660710 ... LastLast
Results 9,136 to 9,150 of 15079

Quote Originally Posted by Klaue's Mixtape View Post
    Its looking like a lose lose situation, lol.

I think we can cross out Okoye cause otherwise why give her Disney+ show if she's BP.

I'm still wondering whats Nakia's excuse for not being there, lol. And I love Lupita but looking back at her comments if she becomes BP (no matter if she physically fits it more) then it becomes more self serving that they didnt recast T'Challa.

M'Baku is cool as hell, but nah I'm not feeling the staunch traditionalist in panther suit.

Shuri lessens the story issues, but man its tough to take her serious during combat. She'd need to have got on the Gal Gadot strength training program. And even that took a couple years for real.
    Especially when concept art for Endgame shows that she was originally supposed to be in the final battle. I guess Lupita probably had a scheduling conflict at the time.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    Especially when concept art for Endgame shows that she was originally supposed to be in the final battle. I guess Lupita probably had a scheduling conflict at the time.
    60 actors there and she was the only one with a conflict?

She wasn't in IW either.

Nor was she at the "Wakanda Reunion scene"

Was there a single other actor/actress missing?
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    60 actors there and she was the only one with a conflict?

She wasn't in IW either.

Nor was she at the "Wakanda Reunion scene"

Was there a single other actor/actress missing?
    Well W’kabi wasn’t present either, though I’d chalk that up to him possibly being imprisoned. Lol.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda

Well W’kabi wasn’t present either, though I’d chalk that up to him possibly being imprisoned. Lol.
    Shoulda threw that dude in the front lines lol

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Shoulda threw that dude in the front lines lol
    Sure. As long as his rhino gets spared.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda

Astonishing Member Klaue's Mixtape's Avatar

Forget yall. W'kabi deserved better, lol.

My bro's entire set never got justice for 30 years and had to carry that L with them.

Quote Originally Posted by Chesterfield View Post
    Seeing so many black people going along with this stupid notion that only Chadwick could play T'Challa and that they hope the role isn't recast is a heart breaking and annoying AF.
    They were probably not that invested in his character in the first place, therefore making it easier for them to not care that MCU T'Challa is held hostage by a tragedy instead of continung reaching higher heights like Tony Starks, Steve Rogers, etc.

Forget yall. W'kabi deserved better, lol.

My bro's entire set never got justice for 30 years and had to carry that L with them.
    Technically W'kabi could be the next BP.

He was the warrior from the Border Tribe.

Maybe he has a change of heart and wants to honor the friend he betrayed.

I mean, there are worse options lol

Its looking like a lose lose situation, lol.

I think we can cross out Okoye cause otherwise why give her Disney+ show if she's BP.

I'm still wondering whats Nakia's excuse for not being there, lol. And I love Lupita but looking back at her comments if she becomes BP (no matter if she physically fits it more) then it becomes more self serving that they didnt recast T'Challa.

M'Baku is cool as hell, but nah I'm not feeling the staunch traditionalist in panther suit.

Shuri lessens the story issues, but man its tough to take her serious during combat. She'd need to have got on the Gal Gadot strength training program. And even that took a couple years for real.
    Shuri doesn't lessen stories issues because it's clear that she is too young, too inexperienced, clearly set up to be a lab rat not a warrior, and she also doesn't have the gravitas to carry a movie. Based on BP one she messes up the story the most actually

Let's be real. None of these characters are set up to succeed T'Challa without hacking up BP 1.

Quote Originally Posted by XJlock View Post
    They were probably not that invested in his character in the first place, therefore making it easier for them to not care that MCU T'Challa is held hostage by a tragedy instead of continung reaching higher heights like Tony Starks, Steve Rogers, etc.
    Thing is, they did. They were all over T'Challa in CW as people kept saying Steve wasn't that interesting or whatever but he carried himself the way he did I CW just with more range
    However people are too condition to favor people cracking jokes and view that as scene stealing rather than a scene having so much weight behind what's going on.

Even Eriks most powerful scene, when he goes to the ancestral plane, is only powerful because his child version acts the scene very well and it shows that Erik was still just a sad, scared and angry kid who missed his father. T'Challas scenes with Zuri, his father etc. So much more powerful. But. I think as times passes more and more people realize that T'Challa isn't so replaceable and that he holds the movie together. The more people pull their heads out of the sand the more what marvel keeps saying makes no sense. Dora showing up or something makes people hyped but they can't carry a movie or franchise because these types of characters only work in small doses. They don't work when you have to be more than a silent badass warrior for a Small scene, or a joke cracking little sister.

I take Shuris talk with T'Challa in the lab vs Ross and it really exposes how she is the weakest of the cast. Not a bad actress by any means but definitely not top billing level

Ultimate Member

How??? BP and those Avenger movies-were all filmed at the same time. If Endgame was filmed after BP blew up-we would have seen a different take. Nobody knew if Shuri was dusted until after the posters came out and she trended on Twitter.

As for that art-they can put whoever they want in it but if the script takes them out-they are not in it.

Everybody they wanted in those two Avenger movies knew they had to clear out time for those two movies. So she and Daniel were never in it in the final versions of the script.

Which in odd considering W'Kabi is Okeye's husband. She never mentions him and he's not seen in reunion scenes. Is he even alive or did Namor's antics take care of him?

Quote Originally Posted by XJlock View Post
    I feel like Steve wasnt really loved until Winter Soldier.

I feel like Steve wasnt really loved until Winter Soldier.

I was not too high on CA Winter Soldier movie. I think it was kind of overrated and not that entertaining. I liked that it introduced Winter Soldier, but it wasn’t one of my favorite MCU movies.

CBR What If

1. What is something from Priests run that you wanted to see with Boseman/T'Challa in the sequel?
    2. What is something from Huddlin's run that you wanted to see with Boseman/T'Challa in the sequel?

CBR What If

1. What is something from Priests run that you wanted to see with Boseman/T'Challa in the sequel?
    2. What is something from Huddlin's run that you wanted to see with Boseman/T'Challa in the sequel?
    Being Alive.