Page 641 of 1006 FirstFirst ... 141541591631637638639640641642643644645651691741 ... LastLast
Results 9,601 to 9,615 of 15079

Quote Originally Posted by chief12d View Post
    Yea that’s probably what’ll end up happening with it anyway. Ridley/Ewing just need to assign a “face” to the concept and have them be the one overseeing the empire while T’Challa’s on earth doing his thing as king of Wakanda Prime. I think it’s unrealistic to expect IGEW to permeate the BP mythos to the extent it becomes synonymous with Wakanda Prime or becomes as relevant to the main MU. But I could see it getting shine every now and then if someone can iron out key elements of it. Who’s in charge, how big is it, maybe what’s being done with the vibranium/how the slaves are being given their reparations, these are kinda big questions we need answers to if it’s going to be a worthwhile concept.
    Wait, did they find Vibranium? I can't even remember... is that what they were doing in the mines?
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Right now, I have a serious detachment to BP2. I don't want the movie to fail, I just don't care enough about it anymore.

We know Feige will bring back T'Challa at some point and that's when I'll get interested again.
    Variant or bust.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Yea that’s probably what’ll end up happening with it anyway. Ridley/Ewing just need to assign a “face” to the concept and have them be the one overseeing the empire while T’Challa’s on earth doing his thing as king of Wakanda Prime. I think it’s unrealistic to expect IGEW to permeate the BP mythos to the extent it becomes synonymous with Wakanda Prime or becomes as relevant to the main MU. But I could see it getting shine every now and then if someone can iron out key elements of it. Who’s in charge, how big is it, maybe what’s being done with the vibranium/how the slaves are being given their reparations, these are kinda big questions we need answers to if it’s going to be a worthwhile concept.
    They could do the IGEW they same way they did Wakanda. A series of colonies/tribes make up the IGEW, each distinct and having an avatar. You really don't need to focus on the entire IGEW, just a few interesting ones. And with so much going on in space, invasions, new galaxies, new empires, etc., the IGEW would have their hands full too much to be involved with Earth and Wakanda Prime.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    Variant or bust.
    The multiverse sets it up. They can bring back a few other characters as well like Priest's version of Zuri which is the best by far.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Wait, did they find Vibranium? I can't even remember... is that what they were doing in the mines?
    Each galaxy had a **** ton of vibranium iirc. So hopefully they’re developing weapons and infrastructure with it bc Wakanda pretty much never has to worry about preserving it ever again lol.

They could do the IGEW they same way they did Wakanda. A series of colonies/tribes make up the IGEW, each distinct and having an avatar. You really don't need to focus on the entire IGEW, just a few interesting ones. And with so much going on in space, invasions, new galaxies, new empires, etc., the IGEW would have their hands full too much to be involved with Earth and Wakanda Prime.
    Yea I would assume that if the IGEW had an imperial system, each galaxy (which they should probably retcon into being dwarf galaxies lol) has their own ruling house that answered to the main royal family that T’Challa just usurped.

They each could use some alien animal or something as their avatar/symbol and let one of them be the main face. And because like you said, they’re always busy with managing space stuff (imperial holdouts, space pirates, trade, etc.) T’Challa mostly leaves them to their own devices unless he needs something or has to help defend them. The IGEW could work but it needs to get fleshed out and given a firm role, I don’t want a space story every other arc to a poorly defined or uninteresting concept.

As far as brand building goes, coogler's Killmonger movie did him no favors. Is this your king?

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    Variant or bust.
    Honestly depending on what Feige's plan is with the multiverse, I'd be fine with a BP movie not connected to the main MCU continuity like DC's Batman, black Superman, and Joker are set in their own universes and like how What if is set in it's own part in the multiverse.

Each galaxy had a **** ton of vibranium iirc. So hopefully they’re developing weapons and infrastructure with it bc Wakanda pretty much never has to worry about preserving it ever again lol.

Yea I would assume that if the IGEW had an imperial system, each galaxy (which they should probably retcon into being dwarf galaxies lol) has their own ruling house that answered to the main royal family that T’Challa just usurped.

They each could use some alien animal or something as their avatar/symbol and let one of them be the main face. And because like you said, they’re always busy with managing space stuff (imperial holdouts, space pirates, trade, etc.) T’Challa mostly leaves them to their own devices unless he needs something or has to help defend them. The IGEW could work but it needs to get fleshed out and given a firm role, I don’t want a space story every other arc to a poorly defined or uninteresting concept.
    No way IGEW gets a solo series. It wouldn't last 4 issues. I wouldn't even feature it in a BP solo. The IGEW should just be limited to series like GotG or some other cosmic based title. So when the big cosmic event rolls around, we have the IGEW get involved and a few characters get fleshed out.

The multiverse sets it up. They can bring back a few other characters as well like Priest's version of Zuri which is the best by far.
    Seeing Priest Zuri being adapted would make my day.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Man, Can't comment on movie stuff or i'll fall off the wagon. I must follow the path of enlightenment that that House Marvell teaches

Is it even worth all that work though?

Can't even get regular Wakanda fleshed out man lol

It is... too big to be used. Needs shortened to a few planets or something.
    Last edited by MindofShadow; 07-29-2021 at 07:26 AM.

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Man, Can't comment on movie stuff or i'll fall off the wagon. I must follow the path of enlightenment that that House Marvell teaches

Is it even worth all that work though?

Can't even get regular Wakanda fleshed out man lol

It is... too big to be used. Needs shortened to a few planets or something.
    I would focus primarily on Planet Bast when dealing with the Empire

I mean, we don't even have an established Wakanda. We don't have the HZ fleshed out, Prowlers, Nyami motherships, panthertron hand of Bast etc. And people want all this development into IGEW? Get T'Challa and Wakanda prime ironed out before trying to do all these other concepts. **** I mean we don't even have a set look or tool kit for T'Challa that is consistent

Those dora designs make a lot of sense actually

protect yo head lol

I'll get to work on trying to repel the Juju that has been afflicting this franchise. By Bast, let this content be good and enjoyable content