Page 665 of 1006 FirstFirst ... 165565615655661662663664665666667668669675715765 ... LastLast
Results 9,961 to 9,975 of 15079

Length is usually a problem when it comes to anthologies. It was like that with love, death and robots too. You gotta take it for what it is and at times they pull off stuff like "Pop Squad" in the aforementioned.

To be fair, I’ve seen reviews mention that Chadwick’s episode felt the most complete, story wise, out of the 3 episodes reviewed.

Quote Originally Posted by Pulp Fiction View Post
    T’Challa was in avengers: tech on and he got some cool fighting choreography
    OTOH, the entire premise of the series is that, without the HSH, T'Challa needs Stark tech to fight the Big Bad.

So yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by DigiCom View Post
    OTOH, the entire premise of the series is that, without the HSH, T'Challa needs Stark tech to fight the Big Bad.

So yeah.
    Stark tech and not his own. Smh.

Saturday morning cartoon comic, similar to Mech Avengers.

Not gonna get too worried about it.

He was the only Avenger to not be worthless post spoilers:
    depowering. vibranium + skills made him the only one to really do anything against Skull/goons
    end of spoilers

plus spoilers:
    stark came out of nowhere to give them tech, not like tchalla tried and failed
    end of spoilers

With silly little fun comics like this, people stay in there "rolls" pretty hardcore and Starks roll is armor suits. Just his thing.

I wouldn't be too surprised if later issues have Shuri update stuff
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

T'challa could be wearing Tinkerer armor instead of "wakanda made" and it wouldn't bother me. He wasn't gonna be shown building it either way

T'challa could be wearing Tinkerer armor instead of "wakanda made" and it wouldn't bother me. He wasn't gonna be shown building it either way
    TBF, he was never shown to build his own armor.

It wasn't even confirmed he designed the weave until Rise of the BP.

He's never been much of a gadget maker, his functional comic book genius is in tactics and planning ahead

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Well, if the T'Starlord episodes are going to be similar to episode 1 of What If...

... yikes lol. 25 minutes just isn't enough to make this concept really work.

Guess i'll watch the next episodes drunk lol
    I just took the entire project as a high budget anthology version of the 90's DCAU Cartoons. Complete with celebrity voice work ( they got everyone except Chris Evans).

Just a Saturday Morning Cartoon episode on 'Roids.

Animated features are the one thing Warner's/DC got right even if I haven't liked the last couple of them. And those usually run around 90 minutes so they have room to tell their story.

So unless they are going to serialize these, they are gonna just be high budget Sat morning Cartoons.

PS: Avengers Tech On is a Marvel Bandai cross promotion. Marvel gets to do a Sentai/Power Rangers comic, Bandai gets to release expensive as hell
    armored Avengers figures.

But compared to some of the Hot Toys prices I've seen and the prices for the high end Anime Mecha stuff from Japan, 95 bucks is almost reasonable,

That's how insane this @#$% has gotten.
    Last edited by Vic Vega; 08-11-2021 at 08:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    TBF, he was never shown to build his own armor.

It wasn't even confirmed he designed the weave until Rise of the BP.

He's never been much of a gadget maker, his functional comic book genius is in tactics and planning ahead
    Eh I would say earlier. Hudlin had him and Doom in a pissing match about how old they were when they created their armors lol.

I also would say it depends for gadets. Hickman had him and reed reverse engineer the bombs, Ewing had him fry Thanos Brain with the broken cell, and adjust the frequency of his daggers to match carols energy signature. Also on chohulk he was talking about how he created the Panther buster. Then there's Liss. I think mostly in his own book it's not as clear that he made the tech and more implied, except for Rise. But tactics, planning, and on the fly tech is his go tos. I just wouldn't mind some of the gadget making sometimes. I don't need to see him in the lab, just mention it like rise did

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    Eh I would say earlier. Hudlin had him and Doom in a pissing match about how old they were when they created their armors lol.

I also would say it depends for gadets. Hickman had him and reed reverse engineer the bombs, Ewing had him fry Thanos Brain with the broken cell, and adjust the frequency of his daggers to match carols energy signature. Also on chohulk he was talking about how he created the Panther buster. Then there's Liss. I think mostly in his own book it's not as clear that he made the tech and more implied, except for Rise. But tactics, planning, and on the fly tech is his go tos. I just wouldn't mind some of the gadget making sometimes. I don't need to see him in the lab, just mention it like rise did
    oh yeah, I don't mind him doing things on the fly like LIss or Thanos thing or doing "world protecting deux ex machina tech" with other big brains

I don't really care to see him build everyday tech though.

Edit.......
    Last edited by Ekie; 08-11-2021 at 09:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post

Also built the cannon from Klaue's arm that saved Wakanda in King in Black
    Also built gadgets in Man without fear as well as a mutant gene suppressant using stuff he found at radio shacks

T'Challa is a builder as well and I dont want to see him reliant on Tony Stark or MCU transplant Shuri

Let him be all the things that make him dangerous

Avengers game BP emote (?) and view of wakanda

https://mobile.twitter.com/playaveng...154309632?s=21

Avengers game BP emote (?) and view of wakanda

https://mobile.twitter.com/playaveng...154309632?s=21
    Good lord that looks gorgeous.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Quote Originally Posted by Ekie View Post
    Also built the cannon from Klaue's arm that saved Wakanda in King in Black
    Also built gadgets in Man without fear as well as a mutant gene suppressant using stuff he found at radio shacks

T'Challa is a builder as well and I dont want to see him reliant on Tony Stark or MCU transplant Shuri

Let him be all the things that make him dangerous
    See, I like this stuff because it is on the fly. "What do I need, I hve this, got it, make it now"

IMHO, if we want to criticize the Tech #1 thing, it is that T'challa spoilers:
    Decided to attack Red Skull who had infinity juice with no plan at all except "attack." THAT isn't T'challa, at all. He rolled up with a depowered Carol and Steve lol. but, saturday morning cartoon comic, what ever
    end of spoilers

Incredible Member

Double Toasted said they liked the T'Chalord episode the least, mainly because the writing and the comedy falls flat. They DO say T'Challa is a better and more likeable Guardians lead than Pratt's Quill so that's something I guess.