Page 680 of 1006 FirstFirst ... 180580630670676677678679680681682683684690730780 ... LastLast
Results 10,186 to 10,200 of 15079

Damn, now I really want T’Challa to have a new love interest that calls him “Cha Cha”.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Astonishing Member Klaue's Mixtape's Avatar

Not to bring back pain...dont block me MoS bro.

Setting up an action scene near Boston. Should be getting our first look/leaked photo of BP in the coming weeks
    Last edited by Klaue's Mixtape; 08-18-2021 at 10:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    Damn, now I really want T’Challa to have a new love interest that calls him “Cha Cha”.
    I liked how T'Challa was smooth with women. Even ole girl at the end would have been ready for whatever if he wanted haha

Quote Originally Posted by Klaue's Mixtape View Post
    I liked how T'Challa was smooth with women. Even ole girl at the end would have been ready for whatever if he wanted haha
    I won’t lie, this episode really made me want to ship T’Challa and Nebula. Lol.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda

Lowkey they need to just make an animated series focusing on T'Star Lord. Maybe bias, but I dont see anything being as interesting as this was. T'Challa just swagging all over the galaxy would be dope.

R.I.P to Chad and his incredible performance. However, this would be leaving $. T'Challa, Thanos, Nebula, Korath, Yondu just makes for an incredible dynamic.

Pain..

The Hollywood Reporter
    @THR
    Replying to
    @THR
    "[Boseman] understood how important it is that young people see a Black man standing shoulder to shoulder with #CaptainAmerica and #Thor Odinson, so that they know a Black man saves the world just the same as anyone else," Bradley continues http://thr.cm/9XAZj7X

Pain..

The Hollywood Reporter
    @THR
    Replying to
    @THR
    "[Boseman] understood how important it is that young people see a Black man standing shoulder to shoulder with #CaptainAmerica and #Thor Odinson, so that they know a Black man saves the world just the same as anyone else," Bradley continues http://thr.cm/9XAZj7X
    The more things like this come out, the harder it becomes for me to believe that he would’ve wanted T’Challa to die with him.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda

When I first heard it I was surprised that it wasn't a thing already.

Not going to lie, so did I. I definitely want to see where this version of T'Challa goes past this season of What if.

Pain..

The Hollywood Reporter
    @THR
    Replying to
    @THR
    Pain and sadness .

Pain..

The Hollywood Reporter
    @THR
    Replying to
    @THR
    Meanwhile Feige and Co think that it's Wakanda and not T'Challa that's important. Smh.

Quote Originally Posted by KingNomarch View Post
    Meanwhile Feige and Co think that it's Wakanda and not T'Challa that's important. Smh.
    I may not have realized it at the time. However, it was incredibly tone def.

Mighty Member

Klaw in the comics is one of black panthers arch-enemies alongside man-ape and erik killmonger but he was also a fanatic four villain since he debuted their alongside black panther and also An avengers villains and a foe for ka-zar due really has been all over the place like Erik killmonger teamed up with the mandarin that one time and foguht deadpool. Man ape also fought the avengers

Quote Originally Posted by KingNomarch View Post

Not going to lie, so did I. I definitely want to see where this version of T'Challa goes past this season of What if.
    I say give Star’Challa his own comic continuation, with him and Nebula being a badass married couple traveling the cosmos.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda

Did anyone catch the Luke Charles reference in War For Wakanda DLC?

Quote Originally Posted by Dboi654 View Post
    So I broke my promise/oath of not watching What-If just because of my curiosity of seeing Chad's performance and boy was I in tears. Not only for the reason that I'm going to miss Chad as T'Challa but also for the reason that Marvel is potentially planning on making this character a footnote in the BP mythos and we might never see him again.
    Yeah I was actually planning on watching the what if. I think it may be the last thing of marvel I watch of there is no T'Challa in the future. I just... Don't Care about the MCU enough to keep watching. Again, the last marvel movies I watched were BP IW and EG and the later two I simply waited till they came out. I didn't watch them in theaters like I did BP. It just doesnt seem exciting when my favorite character whom i have only known existed for 8 years but waited a lifetime to see someone who looked like me, occupy the screen like he did, I just can't care about the rest of the MCU with his story being ended so soon after it began