Page 682 of 1006 FirstFirst ... 182582632672678679680681682683684685686692732782 ... LastLast
Results 10,216 to 10,230 of 15079

Quote Originally Posted by Ekie View Post
    They do have the Jabari tribe mountains there. I think they'd at least have plans for more if not a spin-off
    I could see M’Baku being a boss fight.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Quote Originally Posted by Dboi654 View Post
    Did anyone catch the Luke Charles reference in War For Wakanda DLC?
    Yeah and the SWAD shoutout. A detail I seen someone mention is that T'Challa doesn't make sound when he moves just like in the Priest era. Those references and details definitely came from Narcisse.

Quote Originally Posted by KingNomarch View Post
    Yeah and the SWAD shoutout. A detail I seen someone mention is that T'Challa doesn't make sound when he moves just like in the Priest era. Those references and details definitely came from Narcisse.
    Another detail I like is that if you’re playing as T’Challa while walking around the palace, the guards will do the Wakandan salute as say things like “my king” or “my lord”. I also liked Tony’s interactions with Shuri and him gushing over Wakandas tech.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

So this might be my favorite alternate skin

Geez im gonna have to hop back on this dlc. Honestly I already liked the game it just didn't t keep my attention over other games. But this is looking great.

Quote Originally Posted by Toonstrack View Post
    Geez im gonna have to hop back on this dlc. Honestly I already liked the game it just didn't t keep my attention over other games. But this is looking great.
    Its worth it. Conceptually if they keep building on it and avoid previous dumb mistakes like Kate Bishop then it will be the best marvel game ever.

They could add things like
    Thanos or Skrull invasions
    Civil War
    Secret wars
    Ect
    If they keep making content its got so much potential

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Klaue's Mixtape View Post
    Real talk its almost inexcusable to not just have T'Challa get lost in space. They can mourn his loss, etc

However, can easily say he just had to change faces while on some adventure (its comic book movies..people will buy in)

Just flat out wrong for Feige to NOT do it this way. They can have their cake and eat it too. Their animation department already did it, why not have the same thing happen in the film?
    Change faces? That's just a convoluted explanation. The easiest way to approach this is the simplest, which is to recast and leave it at that. By tge time tge film comes out Everyone will already know there's a new actor in the role and people can just get on with enjoying the film. When they recast Rhodey in IM2 his introductory line couldn't have been better. When James Bond gets a new actor they don't explain why he's younger or looks different. We know it's the same man but actors age and move on and can't stay attached to a role of a specific type forever.

I just feel so many people are being unreasonable when it comes to interpreting and keeping T'Challa's character alive on screen.

I watched T'Challas what if story... Yeah, that was really REALLY good. I legit want a whole series based on T'star lord of we aren't getting T'Challa going forward. That was so Amazingly good. And makes me legit want someone to Carry the baton. Finish what Chadwick started. Man put his whole self into bringing T'Challa to us. Dont let it die with him.

Also FUCK cancer

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    Regardless, I still have a lot of faith in Narcisse. Just hearing him gush about T’Challa on today’s stream told me that he’s gonna knock it out of the park. And who knows, he might just give us a well written version of ANUOF.
    Any worshipper of TNC should step FAR away from BP.

I mean I really want you to see the movie if nothing more to see "how" they honor Chad. I have no doubt the filmmakers/crew will get that right. However, yea...the more info the more things make less sense.

I been as happy as I've been in a long time after this recent T'Challa stuff. His star is back as big as its been in a while on social media. I'm hoping this renewed love for the character makes a difference to the MCU heads.
    Why? So we can watch them make the movie into a funeral service? So they can show how sad they are that he passed while still making the movie that based around the character of T'Challa? To "honor" Chad but killing the character he spent so much time, care, blood, sweat, and tears to bring to the big screen? Yah know the one he wanted Black people to see a black man standing with his whole counterparts saving the world along side them instead of as some sidekick like Sam?

It's like MoS said, they are so sad, yet the movie is continuing with little delay despite losing their LEAD and franchise holder. It's obvious he was the focus and the driving force and they are going to sideline the character. Everyone talks about how much everyone is being run ragged. They are doing this for Chad he will be proud, and Feiges tone deaf "No recast, it's always been about Wakanda" TF movie he watch? Don't remember seeing anywhere about how Wakanda would react to the Avengers, or how Wakanda will react to Thanos, or Wakanda interacting with Steve or Tony or strange. I didn't Know the nation of Wakanda was actually the lead in BP...

Quote Originally Posted by KingNomarch View Post

So this might be my favorite alternate skin
    Definitely had done Hudlins thrice blessed armor vibes

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Murdock View Post
    I enjoyed the episode today. I love Djimon Hounsou interacting with Chadwick Boseman as one Black Panther to another. Obviously, the dedication at the end made the whole thing bittersweet.

I wondered if there would be any inspiration from Coates' run of the comic. The references to T'Challa being an explorer was definitely consistent but it was obviously a very different story.
    In a way, u could also say that it was partly inspired by TNCs IGEW because of the explorers Tchalla sent into space who he inspired which terribly and stupidly led to the creation of the IGEW

Real talk its almost inexcusable to not just have T'Challa get lost in space. They can mourn his loss, etc
    It is the easiest and least convoluted way to do it.

Due to Thanos, BP decides space exploration is a must for Wakanda to survive. He goes on the first voyage as a way to endorse it, something goes wrong and they dissapear.

This does two things for the plot as well... Shuri is racked with guilt because it was HER project (character development away from quippy kid) and other parties (aka Atlantis) see that Wakanda is potentially weak right now and plan their attack or whatever.

You can get a quick-ish vague memorial thing if you want but vague enough you can bring him back if they want. I don't see how this isn't a Win Win.

Anything is better than blowing the dude up and having a drawn out funeral.\

Damnit Klaue, now I'm all pissed again lol
    Last edited by MindofShadow; 08-19-2021 at 05:31 AM.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Astonishing Member Klaue's Mixtape's Avatar

I know I know I harped on it for 3 years. However, the CGI looks STUNNING in that Eternals trailers. It helps that they got more time, but got damn T'Challa deserved those level of visuals. And Marvel's rushed/forced shooting schedule is setting up another potential CGI fall off (compared to other MCU films).

Astonishing Member Klaue's Mixtape's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    It is the easiest and least convoluted way to do it.

Due to Thanos, BP decides space exploration is a must for Wakanda to survive. He goes on the first voyage as a way to endorse it, something goes wrong and they dissapear.

This does two things for the plot as well... Shuri is racked with guilt because it was HER project (character development away from quippy kid) and other parties (aka Atlantis) see that Wakanda is potentially weak right now and plan their attack or whatever.

You can get a quick-ish vague memorial thing if you want but vague enough you can bring him back if they want. I don't see how this isn't a Win Win.

Anything is better than blowing the dude up and having a drawn out funeral.\

Damnit Klaue, now I'm all pissed again lol
    Yep. No excuse. You came up with that on the fly and that sounds way more reasonable and understandable than anything coming from Disney. Inexcusable for Marvel to not just go this route.

I just wish Marvel would stop being so damn secretive. Otherwise with his popularity soaring it can pressure them to course correct. Just hard waiting and putting trust in them to make the right decision.