Page 710 of 1006 FirstFirst ... 210610660700706707708709710711712713714720760810 ... LastLast
Results 10,636 to 10,650 of 15079

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    I'm hoping that this is just 'The Strange Adventure of Shuri, M'baku, Nakia and Okoye' exploring the legacy and impact of T'Challa opening up Wakanda to the world. That would justify the 'Wakanda Forever' title while also keeping the cast away from Wakanda so they don't have to address T'Challa's absence in the film.

Marvel is known for heavy re shooting, re-editing and inserting scenes at the last time. That famous shawarma scene in Avengers was shot and added in right after the premier. So if they go for a recasting or a variant of T'Challa popping up in the Sacred Timeline at the last minute, I hope the films plot at least leaves the door open for that.
    This would be ideal but I'm expecting him to have died off screen.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/paultas...mpression=true

Well the expansion was fun but this isn’t quite surprising since they dropped the ball with the launch of this game so badly. And honestly I think I’m just gonna uninstall this game once I download and finish the Spider-Man campaign when it drops. Still holding out hope T’Challa can get his own game one day, or hell even be in that new Midnight Suns game.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Quote Originally Posted by Klaue's Mixtape View Post
    She also does look bigger compared to Shuri in BP if we're being honest. Its just bigger for her still looks really skinny next to Danai.

Also Coel has been said to be according to Aneka according to insiders on set.

Speaking of which Im wondering if the MIT chase is because they are chasing a rogue Wakandan.

She's definitely going to be CGI heavy. Also they can prove to a few critics that the "Warrior Falls" scene is purely meant to be ceremonial as they had no idea M'Baku would challenge/Killmonger existed.
    Yeah, not really considering T'Challa was challenged twice on a span of a week or two. That some serious retcon/ handwaving to make Shuri makes sense and all that would do is hurt the franchise. "Challenge day! Anyone can challenge for the throne on ritual combat! JK for Shuri it's just ceremonial and not actually proof of capability for a warrior nation because she ain't built for it" either buck up or sir down

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post

Well the expansion was fun but this isn’t quite surprising since they dropped the ball with the launch of this game so badly. And honestly I think I’m just gonna uninstall this game once I download and finish the Spider-Man campaign when it drops. Still holding out hope T’Challa can get his own game one day, or hell even be in that new Midnight Suns game.
    Oh, none of these expansions had any chance in hell of saving that game lol

It was doomed the first week it dropped.

Hence why I bought for story mode only.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Oh, none of these expansions had any chance in hell of saving that game lol

It was doomed the first week it dropped.

Hence why I bought for story mode only.
    Co-signed. But I’m happy people responded positively to T’Judges performance. I’m hoping he can get the chance to voice T’Challa again one day.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda

IF Iron Man, Wolverine, and Carol can be in "Midnight Suns"

Why can't T'challa? Why can't he be forced into games to promote it? Why can't he be in launch trailers?

Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Astonishing Member Klaue's Mixtape's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    Yeah, not really considering T'Challa was challenged twice on a span of a week or two. That some serious retcon/ handwaving to make Shuri makes sense and all that would do is hurt the franchise. "Challenge day! Anyone can challenge for the throne on ritual combat! JK for Shuri it's just ceremonial and not actually proof of capability for a warrior nation because she ain't built for it" either buck up or sir down
    I dont think thats retconning at all. Either family or another tribe can challenge. Zuri looked shocked that M'Baku showed up and everyone was shocked about Killmonger. T'Challa just happens to be that dude who is capable of beating M'Baku.

Shuri's reaction was that the ceremony was silly in the 1st one as well.
    The impression the movie gave was that is ceremonial, but its still good to be a top-tier fighter just in case. They can excuse Shuri. Nakia wouldnt challenge, M'Baku showed its just not about the throne to him, there's no other family and I dont think the other tribes would challenge as well.

Why can't T'challa? Why can't he be forced into games to promote it? Why can't he be in launch trailers?

Just more of Marvel failing to capitalize on his popularity.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post

Aside from Destiny and Fortnite, most of these GAAS launch to poor reception and then die. You’d think devs would wake the hell up and realize that no, you can’t just “fix things later”. You have to come out swinging with a good game because otherwise people are going to leave and they won’t come back, there’s too many games out there fighting for you attention. Anthem, The Division, Avengers, how many more dead games will it take before they realize this?

I’m waiting for Avengers to hit Game Pass and then I’ll just play the campaign and dip. Marvel dropped the ball on this one, hope they learn from it.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Aside from Destiny and Fortnite, most of these GAAS launch to poor reception and then die. You’d think devs would wake the hell up and realize that no, you can’t just “fix things later”. You have to come out swinging with a good game because otherwise people are going to leave and they won’t come back, there’s too many games out there fighting for you attention. Anthem, The Division, Avengers, how many more dead games will it take before they realize this?

I’m waiting for Avengers to hit Game Pass and then I’ll just play the campaign and dip. Marvel dropped the ball on this one, hope they learn from it.
    I think they’re already learning from the sheer fact that the upcoming GOTG game isn’t gonna be live service. Lol.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda

Astonishing Member Klaue's Mixtape's Avatar

They really trying to make her some daredevil (no pun) now
    https://pbs.twimg.com/card_img/14308...jpg&name=small

https://twitter.com/ChrisPetersonTG/...79724746772486

You almost wish they just avoid the mantle altogether.

This probably would have been a dope TChalla scene too. At least we'll get a few quips from Shuri smh
    Last edited by Klaue's Mixtape; 08-26-2021 at 09:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Klaue's Mixtape View Post
    I dont think thats retconning at all. Either family or another tribe can challenge. Zuri looked shocked that M'Baku showed up and everyone was shocked about Killmonger. T'Challa just happens to be that dude who is capable of beating M'Baku.

Shuri's reaction was that the ceremony was silly in the 1st one as well.
    The impression the movie gave was that is ceremonial, but its still good to be a top-tier fighter just in case. They can excuse Shuri. Nakia wouldnt challenge, M'Baku showed its just not about the throne to him, there's no other family and I dont think the other tribes would challenge as well.
    No it wasn't ceremonial. It was just clear that they believed in T'Challa, he had been BP for 10 years at that point. They are a warrior nation. Being the BP means you're going to have to protect your people, literally with your own body. Non eof the tribes doubted T'Challa but it 100% wasn't like the throne room Erik scene.

Again handwaving it for Shuri if it came to it would just hurt the franchise

Literally all I want right now is an interview from John Ridley on what we can expect from his run. That and an explanation of why it was delayed.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda

Incredible Member

I guess I get it. Carol is like their only prominent female hero right now and they view her as their own Wonder Woman. Though she isn't nearly as well liked as Diana.

My biggest question is "Where is Moon Knight?" . How can you have a Midnight Suns game with Moon f'n Knight?

People are assuming a whole lot once more lol

Letitia doesn't exactly need to be in tip top shape to do this at this point. Yall they put Gwyneth Paltrows goop arse in a major action scene.