Page 719 of 1006 FirstFirst ... 219619669709715716717718719720721722723729769819 ... LastLast
Results 10,771 to 10,785 of 15079
    Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post

How come every time a certain demographic writes T'challa, he is just the worst? Why?

How come people pop in here to yell at some of us for "being toxic towards a certain demographic" but these writers keep popping up and there is silence?

Luke Cage was right... all skin folk ain't kinfolk. It be your own people.
    Because the biggest agenda in history is to destroy the black family and ironically many blck women are subscribing to and perpetuating this foolishness. The idea of a prominent African black king raises eyebrows to these modern women and want it replaced with a black queen instead by any means necessary.

Quote Originally Posted by Chesterfield View Post
    Because the biggest agenda in history is to destroy the black family and ironically many blck women are subscribing to and perpetuating this foolishness. The idea of a prominent African black king raises eyebrows to these modern women and want it replaced with a black queen instead by any means necessary.
    The ironic thing is is that they’re probably the main ones complaining about how Black men don’t support Black women or how Black men don’t protect Black women and they want to get rid of the one Black male character who would do both of those things with zero hesitation.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    If you’ve been in this thread for the past couple of years, you’d see that some people in here have floated around the idea of Baron Macabre being revamped to be a full on necromancer, which could make for an epic fight with T’Challa using his KOTD powers.
    He did ressurect M'baku in Long Live the King so it is in his power set.

And he's still alive, he just dipped out in that book lol

And, once again just to bitch some more... King of the Dead.... sounds like someone that could be shoe horned into a Midnight Suns video game eh?

Chadwick was our point man and he's gone and we got none left anywhere
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

He did ressurect M'baku in Long Live the King so it is in his power set.

And he's still alive, he just dipped out in that book lol

And, once again just to bitch some more... King of the Dead.... sounds like someone that could be shoe horned into a Midnight Suns video game eh?

Chadwick was our point man and he's gone and we got none left anywhere
    Games take years to develop so who knows? Maybe T’Challa is a part of the final roster and just hasn’t been revealed yet.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda

Games take years to develop so who knows? Maybe T’Challa is a part of the final roster and just hasn’t been revealed yet.
    I don't want "final roster"

I want dude advertised in the trailers like all the other characters Marvel is trying to push.

[
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

I want dude advertised in the trailers like all the other characters Marvel is trying to push.

[
    And you’re not wrong. But we’re gonna have to wait and see. In the mean time let’s hope Marvel is impressed by Narcisse enough to make both him and Christopher Judge the point men on the video game side of things.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda

There's lots of truths dropped into this. However my ire is toward the decision makers that empower any writer regardless of gender or color to knowingly mute black male heroes, images.

[
    Personally I thought it odd that we have an Avengers game. The makers were obviously open to a particularly contemporary roster. They proceeded to include Ms. Marvel in the original inception and plus one T'Challa...? I feel it should have been reversed. At the very least.

And you’re not wrong. But we’re gonna have to wait and see. In the mean time let’s hope Marvel is impressed by Narcisse enough to make both him and Christopher Judge the point men on the video game side of things.
    He worked on the story for the Miles Spider-Man, did a story for Marvel Voices, and has a one-shot coming up that makes at least 5 projects in 2 different mediums. Someone at Marvel likes him and wants him around. Won't surprise me if he gets another mini or an ongoing within a few years or if Marvel does do a BP game Narcisse will definitely be involved.

Ultimate Member

Exactly.

Remember that foolishness after the elections- "blame black men"? It was a very real thing after Trump lost.

The problem is that the media and the Hollywood machine in their quest to appear "woke" give into this foolishness, elevating black women at the expense of black men.

We're seeing guys like Yayha Abdul-Mateen II killing it in everything he does, why can't he replace T'Challa? Why can't Aldis Hodge? Why not give another brother a chance at stardom and maintain one of the few positive depictions of black men in fantasy and superhero media?
    Last edited by Username taken; 08-29-2021 at 06:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post
    Exactly.

Remember that foolishness after the elections- "blame black men"? It was a very real thing after Trump lost.

The problem is that the media and the Hollywood machine in their quest to appear "woke" give into this foolishness, elevating black women at the expense of black men.

We're seeing guys like Yayha Abdul-Mateen II killing it in everything he does, why can't he replace T'Challa? Why can't Aldis Hodge? Why not give another brother a chance at stardom and maintain one of the few positive depictions of black men in fantasy and superhero media?
    To be fair, I'm not even sure if these guys would want to step into the role given how emotional the discourse around this is right now.

Look how long it took before we got another live action Joker after Heath Ledger's death and he wasn't even the first one to play the character on film.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    To be fair, I'm not even sure if these guys would want to step into the role given how emotional the discourse around this is right now.

Look how long it took before we got another live action Joker after Heath Ledger's death and he wasn't even the first one to play the character on film.
    It took 8 years for us to get a new Joker after Heath Ledger. Which is more reasonable that 15 or 20 years like some overly emotional individuals are suggesting. This is why I say the multiverse is our best option for a recast because with a variant it will technically be a new character that just so happens to be named T’Challa. And it allows the new guy to make the role his own without worrying about having to imitate Boseman’s performance.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda

Ultimate Member

I understand the Joker thing but he wasn't the protagonist of the series.

If Bale died during the original TDK trilogy, I doubt WB will rest Batman and shift to another character taking the mantle.

Ultimate Member

If Shuri is taking over the BP mantle, then its going to be very difficult to get T'Challa back into the movies.

There's going to be cries of sexism of T'Challa returns as the main BP of the MCU.

Basically, the MCU is going down a path of no return.

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post
    If Shuri is taking over the BP mantle, then its going to be very difficult to get T'Challa back into the movies.

There's going to be cries of sexism of T'Challa returns as the main BP of the MCU.

Basically, the MCU is going down a path of no return.
    I can see where you’re coming from. And I think if he were to come back the best compromise would be if they both share the mantle like hell they did in the comics and let Shuri keep the throne. Or they transition Shuri into her Griot indentity, blow the audience away with her new powers that it will be easier to accept T’Challa coming back.

But really all that needs to be done is that the family of Boseman can come out with a statement saying that Chadwick knew how much T’Challa meant to people and that they’re giving Marvel their blessing to continue T’Challas story. And since anti recasters love bringing the mans family into all this, if the family gives the stamp of approval then it will be a done deal. No matter how much Twitter stamps their feet about it.

And furthermore social media really doesn’t reflect how the real world feels about things as much as you think they do.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda