Page 726 of 1006 FirstFirst ... 226626676716722723724725726727728729730736776826 ... LastLast
Results 10,876 to 10,890 of 15079

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    Exactly. It's so freaking fire. They cleaned it up so it Looks sleek and fresh, and this is coming from me who already liked the habit in the first place lol. Bow all they need to do is translate it to the comics and they would be good. It isn't hard to do. Even with all that T'Challas habit isn't super detailed that it couldn't be done
    Now all we need is an actual Black Panther video game that lets us unlock different suits in game like the Spider-Man game with one of the suits being the Civil War habit and we’ve got perfection. Oh and the suit from Preists run would be greatly appreciated.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    Now all we need is an actual Black Panther video game that lets us unlock different suits in game like the Spider-Man game with one of the suits being the Civil War habit and we’ve got perfection. Oh and the suit from Preists run would be greatly appreciated.
    I would like:

The OG lee and Kirby
    Coal Tiger
    Priests
    Hudlins
    Liss
    Hickman's (the one specifically with the Lion on the shoulder)
    CW
    BP 1 habit
    Maybe throw in the MvCI as well

I would like:

The OG lee and Kirby
    Coal Tiger
    Priests
    Hudlins
    Liss
    Hickman's (the one specifically with the Lion on the shoulder)
    CW
    BP 1 habit
    Maybe throw in the MvCI as well
    Gillis too

EMH

Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Gillis too

EMH

Frak it throw in Eriks habit to for good measure. Why not? I want ALL the habits cause hes got alot of straight fire ones

Seeing Azzuri's suit and T'Challa's alternate skins makes me wish that artist in the comics put in at least half as much detail. Here's to hoping that Cabal doesn't go with the generic all black look with the occasional necklace.

Let's say that we do get a BP game down the line, which stories should they take inspiration from? Since it doesn't look like we'll be getting an adaption of SWAD in live action or at least with T'Challa, then I'd be good if a game takes inspiration from it.

Quote Originally Posted by KingNomarch View Post
    Let's say that we do get a BP game down the line, which stories should they take inspiration from? Since it doesn't look like we'll be getting an adaption of SWAD in live action or at least with T'Challa, then I'd be good if a game takes inspiration from it.
    Well Zawafari mentions Tetu by name and calls him out for wanting to start a Revolution if you go to his room after you complete the story for the War for Wakanda expansion. So if a Black Panther game acts as a sequel to that story I think it could take inspiration from (ugh) A Nation Under Our Feet. But we always said that both Tetu and Zenzi have potential, they just need to be under the pen of a better writer.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda

Seeing Azzuri's suit and T'Challa's alternate skins makes me wish that artist in the comics put in at least half as much detail. Here's to hoping that Cabal doesn't go with the generic all black look with the occasional necklace.
    I’ve been complaining about that for years.

To me SWaD would need to be either the first or the last story arc of the game. The first to get people hyped up for what you get to do in game, or the last to be the big Ultimate climax. Personally I would make it the first to establish how dangerous T'Challa and Wakanda are and how when it comes to an all out assault, that's the last place you want to frak with because you WILL be courting death, courtesy of the black panther

Frak it throw in Eriks habit to for good measure. Why not? I want ALL the habits cause hes got alot of straight fire ones
    Each habit an have its own "thing" too.

Like the MCU one's thing focuses more on force absorption, possible at the cost of defense.

an ol' t'chaka habit could have heavy defense but slow you down due to bulkiness.

EMH habit could give you access to the energy staff.

cloth habit of Hudlin coudl give you peak mobility and speed at hte cost of defense.

ect

Assuming the game would your typical open world Spider-Man/Arkum thing

I think it should resemble Shadow of Mordor. That way you can incorporate the different cities and territories.

I'd have killmonger be the main villain, as leader of the death cult. You wouldnt reveal that til halfway through becasue Baron would be the main villain most of the game.

Goons would be zombie types.

The "easiest" way to do the storyline would be T'challa returns from a mission in Space (with the Avengers or Ultimates or something), tries to come back home and something is wrong and he has to sneak into his own country and clear it out.

To me SWaD would need to be either the first or the last story arc of the game. The first to get people hyped up for what you get to do in game, or the last to be the big Ultimate climax. Personally I would make it the first to establish how dangerous T'Challa and Wakanda are and how when it comes to an all out assault, that's the last place you want to frak with because you WILL be courting death, courtesy of the black panther
    agreed on SWAD, it would have to the climax

instead of SWAD, you can have invasino of Atlantis if you wanted to "tie in" to the MCU a bit too.

but either or, if it is an "invasion" "war" type thing, it woudl have to be like a siege in Shadow of War type of thing.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Like the MCU one's thing focuses more on force absorption, possible at the cost of defense.

an ol' t'chaka habit could have heavy defense but slow you down due to bulkiness.

cloth habit of Hudlin coudl give you peak mobility and speed at hte cost of defense.

ect

I think it should resemble Shadow of Mordor. That way you can incorporate the different cities and territories.

I'd have killmonger be the main villain, as leader of the death cult. You wouldnt reveal that til halfway through becasue Baron would be the main villain most of the game.

The "easiest" way to do the storyline would be T'challa returns from a mission in Space (with the Avengers or Ultimates or something), tries to come back home and something is wrong and he has to sneak into his own country and clear it out.

instead of SWAD, you can have invasino of Atlantis if you wanted to "tie in" to the MCU a bit too.

but either or, if it is an "invasion" "war" type thing, it woudl have to be like a siege in Shadow of War type of thing.
    Personally I wouldn’t have Killmonger for the villain as I’d rather do what the Spider-Man games are doing with Venom and build up to him. But if your scenario were to play out I’d definitely have revamped versions of Madame Slay, Venomm(though probably under a new name like Ityhefu) , Lord Karnaj, Sombre, and Salamander Kruel to fill out the boss slots. Maybe have M’Baku as a boss too, though he’d join the good guys later on so that way Marvel can have their precious synergy. Lol.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda

ect
    I would divide them into types that allows you to adjust your play style

Solo movie - balanced speed, power, defense

EMH - high attack power good speed, lower defense

Hudlin cloth - High speed/mobility good attack lower defense

T'Chaka habit - high defense, lower speed, good attack.
    Each habit adjusts your play style and have their strengths and weaknesses

I would wait on Erik, I would save him for the sequel, but I would be teasing him for sure. Dropping Easter eggs through out the series

Your idea of him returning from space could work as the hype inducing start of the game, like taking on the Black order. But the reason I say do SWaD first on Wakanda is it gives the "opening" that the main villains would need to start slipping as, as T'Challas focus is on beating back the super skrulls and Wakanda on other places is open for them to establish themselves while T'Challa is cleaning up the remnants of skrulls.

Zombies, skrull stragglers, maybe some Nigandans or outside mercenaries (possibly use the supremacists and their extremist group) as the goons.

Make it open world, to explore lots of stuff. You could even have T'Challa going through different missions and flex his super genius by being able to set up cool traps or gadets and going through out Wakanda solving issues, whole Shuri can do other tech stuff and be your taku

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Was the Ridley relaunch stealth canceled?

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    Was the Ridley relaunch stealth canceled?
    Nope. Just pushed back for some odd reason. It’s on track to release this November.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda