Page 742 of 1006 FirstFirst ... 242642692732738739740741742743744745746752792842 ... LastLast
Results 11,116 to 11,130 of 15079
    Astonishing Member Klaue's Mixtape's Avatar

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    spoilers:
    so killmonger looks like he is bringing in Hydra robots to invade Wakanda? Maybe stark helps him out? Killmonger should still be evil if he met Stark at that age
    end of spoilers

more controversial opinion...

spoilers:
    LOL, milk T'challa while you got him I guess right and then throw the character in the trash
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    More likely that Obadiah Stane kills Tony, takes over Stark Industries and teams up with Ulysses Klawe to invade Wakanda, forcing Killmonger to become a hero and defend his homeland.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Derek Metaltron View Post
    spoilers:
    More likely that Obadiah Stane kills Tony, takes over Stark Industries and teams up with Ulysses Klawe to invade Wakanda, forcing Killmonger to become a hero and defend his homeland.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Why would he defend a homeland he hates though? That is quite the turn.. it isn' tlike Tony Stark would be a great influence to him. By the time he is "killmonger," he is ready to kill for the throne

Shrug, guess we will see.
    end of spoilers
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

spoilers:
    I don't think he hates Wakanda so much as he hates their royalty and their isolationist policy. Hate the government but not the country or it's people and culture. Not that different from most people, only he is willing to kill for his beliefs.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    I think this falls into narcisse fanboying hard for Coates…
    Narcisse was friends with Coates before he got the BP gig. And he's parlayed that nepotism into a role as Marvel's go-to-guy for Panther stuff. *smh*

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    spoilers:
    I don't think he hates Wakanda so much as he hates their royalty and their isolationist policy. Hate the government but not the country or it's people and culture. Not that different from most people, only he is willing to kill for his beliefs.
    end of spoilers
    Three words:

spoilers:
    Heart. Shaped. Herb.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by DigiCom View Post
    Narcisse was friends with Coates before he got the BP gig. And he's parlayed that nepotism into a role as Marvel's go-to-guy for Panther stuff. *smh*
    Well I’ll give the guy credit, he actually likes T’Challa unlike Coates and has treated T’Challa with genuine respect.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

spoilers:
    My impression is that Killmonger uses Stark resources to invade and take over Wakanda earlier than he did in the main timeline and somehow has a change of heart.
    end of spoilers

That’s pretty much standard procedure for breaking into Big 2 comics. You make friends with someone already inside and they get you work. See: Scott Snyder and James Tynion, Bendis and Hickman, Johns and Sterling Gates, and so on and so forth.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    spoilers:
    My impression is that Killmonger uses Stark resources to invade and take over Wakanda earlier than he did in the main timeline and somehow has a change of heart.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Since the trailers show him working with the Wakandans and eventually becoming BP, I think this version was likely brought back to Wakanda by T'Chaka instead of leaving him behind.
    end of spoilers

What If... Killmonger Rescued Tony Stark? Find out in the sixth episode of Marvel Studios' #WhatIf, streaming tomorrow on
    @DisneyPlus
    https://mobile.twitter.com/marvelstu...678895110?s=21

Not gonna lie, I am kinda salty that RJ wasn't chosen as a go to guy for BP stuff. Narcisse seems to have a good understanding of T'Challa and respect for him, however he is too hung up on Coates stuff and is a neophyte in the comics game. RJ has proven time and time again he gets T'Challa, respects him and his mythos, understands that the black panther IS the franchise and that T'Challa IS the Black Panther. Yet he hasn't gotten the comeuppance he deserves

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    So who would y’all rather be the voice of T’Challa on the video game side of things from here on out? Christopher Judge or James C. Mattis III?
    Mattis da goat

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    I think this falls into narcisse fanboying hard for Coates, like, I get it that he is the most recent BP writer and he is following continuity (which even the book toes into Ridleys book, even though it hasn't dropped yet) but... There's nothing to draw from. He is literally developing and carving the path for Coates because he was trying to be lazy and just use known character names for new characters on order to skip the introductions and just straight into the boring prose.

He should of used this one shot to show HOW T'Challa is a different leader from N'Jadaka and every other BP that came before him, and how, just like he gets Wakanda to mobilize despite their feelings towards the rest of the world, T'Challa is able to do the same for the IGEW, highlighting his powerful leadership skills.

I can almost already Guarantee that Ridley isn't going to bother with Nu-Mbaku or Nu-Zenzi, and will focus on other characters, so why even waste a whole one shot on nobodies? This is the problem i have with Coates era. Wasted minis and spin offs on **** no one cares about
    I just don't understand how this franchise is ever going to gain traction if every new writer gets to come in and rewrite the history of the character and redesign all of his Supporting Cast. And that's ignoring the damage the MCU is about to do.
    We got no idea who/what Shuri is supposed to be.
    Okoye is back but what is her role going forward? Is she still a Dora or is she a globe trotting hero?
    No idea what's going on with killmonger and Mbaku.
    Ridley has his hands full
    Last edited by Ekie; 09-14-2021 at 06:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ekie View Post
    I just don't understand how this franchise is ever going to gain traction if every new Rider gets to come in and rewrite the history of the character and redesign all of his Supporting Cast. And that's ignoring the damage the MCU is about to do.
    We got no idea who/what Shuri is supposed to be.
    Okoye is back but what is her role going forward? Is she still a Dora or is she a globe trotting hero?
    No idea what's going on with killmonger and Mbaku.
    Ridley has his hands full
    Franchise died with chadwick most likely.

It's just aimless now.

Good luck Ridley.

(Marvel shoulda let ridley write this to springboard into his solo)
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html