Page 794 of 1006 FirstFirst ... 294694744784790791792793794795796797798804844894 ... LastLast
Results 11,896 to 11,910 of 15079

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Remember when Shuri as Queen captured nuns?

I miss when more Wakandan's were dicks.

T'challa is supposed to be the exception... and even then he can be kind of an ass a lot of times lol
    I'd love for people who know Shuri from the movies/modern interpretation to see how brutal she used to be .

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I'd love for people who know Shuri from the movies/modern interpretation to see how brutal she used to be .
    So brutal that she was planning on killing Matt's mum.

But if that happens people will probably cry about it like how they did when Superman killed Zod in MOS. Lmao.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Quote Originally Posted by Dboi654 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    But if that happens people will probably cry about it like how they did when Superman killed Zod in MOS. Lmao.
    Nerdy tech girl/bratty little sister versus the stoic, brutal, queen of Wakanda who doesn't take any @#$% .

https://www.videogameschronicle.com/...mpression=true

Yeah I definitely want one of Sony’s studios to handle a BP game because Crystal Dynamics can’t redeem themselves at this point. Lol.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda

Quote Originally Posted by Dboi654 View Post
    Even if they know, that won't change their minds. "She's different.", "She's not that person.", are the things they'll be saying.

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Which is silly because T'challa rising above that makes him all the more heroic.

But, social media cares about a mythical Wakanda that does't even exist int he comics more than Tc'halla so whatever
    Yeah they want this wonder place of Wakanda to always be that way and ignore they used to be isolated and xenophobic. There needs to be a reason for why T'Challa is the way he is. He is different
    That's how heroes work. They are different from the norm and exceptional. T'Challas thing is that he made Wakanda the beacon of hope for humanity by bringing them to the forefront and being who he is. T'Chaka is simply the driving force for he personality
    That's all he needs to be, his supporting cast doesn't need to have all this complex depth outside of Shuri so she can have her own ,Moniker and maybe Kasper so we get our in to the HZ. Wakanda is only interesting because of T'Challa

Yeah I definitely want one of Sony’s studios to handle a BP game because Crystal Dynamics can’t redeem themselves at this point. Lol.
    Yeah that game is toast. Really hope GAAS die off given all the flops. The greed of devs/pubs just don’t make them feasible. Give BP to Insomniac.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Yeah that game is toast. Really hope GAAS die off given all the flops. The greed of devs/pubs just don’t make them feasible. Give BP to Insomniac.
    Pretty much. Waiting to see, mostly out of morbid curiosity now, how Marvel's Avengers does Spider-Man and then screw it. Because they had a good thing going for a while with Black Panther, people were starting to possibly come around, and then, out of sheer greed and impatience, they shot their own feet off (not just in the foot) and pulled that stunt. Hoping this does teach videogame companies a few lessons in the long run, though. And yes, an Insomniac-made Black Panther would rock.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Or here’s an idea, give the license to various Marvel characters to each of Sony’s different studios (Sucker Punch, Naughty Dog, Santa Monica) and set them all in the universe of Insomniacs Spider-Man and Wolverine. That way we can have a true Marvel Videogame Universe while not having Insomniac do all the heavy lifting. Really I’d trust any of Sony’s studios with a BP game.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda

Or here’s an idea, give the license to various Marvel characters to each of Sony’s different studios (Sucker Punch, Naughty Dog, Santa Monica) and set them all in the universe of Insomniacs Spider-Man and Wolverine. That way we can have a true Marvel Videogame Universe while not having Insomniac do all the heavy lifting. Really I’d trust any of Sony’s studios with a BP game.
    Works for me, which other studio would you pick for BP? Santa Monica is who I want. Not Naughty Dog, their faux movie games bore me to tears.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Works for me, which other studio would you pick for BP? Santa Monica is who I want. Not Naughty Dog, their faux movie games bore me to tears.
    That makes sense.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Santa Monica or Sucker Punch work for me. Especially the former since Chris Judge already has a good working relationship with them thanks to God of War.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Pretty much. Waiting to see, mostly out of morbid curiosity now, how Marvel's Avengers does Spider-Man and then screw it. Because they had a good thing going for a while with Black Panther, people were starting to possibly come around, and then, out of sheer greed and impatience, they shot their own feet off (not just in the foot) and pulled that stunt. Hoping this does teach videogame companies a few lessons in the long run, though. And yes, an Insomniac-made Black Panther would rock.
    Yeah that was idiotic. It's like they want to fail

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    Yeah that was idiotic. It's like they want to fail
    Crystal Dynamics has really screwed the reputation of Square’s American branch with this game. And their idiocy is starting to harm the reputation of the upcoming GOTG game which is being handled by an entirely different studio.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda