Page 797 of 1006 FirstFirst ... 297697747787793794795796797798799800801807847897 ... LastLast
Results 11,941 to 11,955 of 15079

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    Honestly they should scrap the Okoye/ Dora idea and do an actual BP animated series. Wright is going to torpedo the franchise with her dumb@$$ery and weak AF leading presence. Keep T'Challa around and his presence known. They will quickly realize how much they need T'Challa
    It's funny/not funny how they pretty much ignore the Hatute Zeraze. You'll get a glimpse of them every now and then in the comic but I don't think they exist in the MCU.

They need to do more with them. I think they're just as visually appealing(costume wise) as the Doras.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    Get Redjack on that show and get one of Sony’s studios to make a AAA Black Panther video game and just watch the money flow in.
    Easily, if we can get RedJack on either a new Panther Series or as a game writer id feel alot better about the future of the francise

Ah the dreaded “cal arts style”. Lol. I just really hope Marvel will make cartoons that aren’t connected to the MCU. And can be of the quality of Spectacular Spider-Man, EMH, and Wolverine and the X-Men.
    A Black Panther animated series aimed at teens and up might be our best hope for a show of such quality. It seems studios are more likely to greenlight kids superhero shows more similar to Teen Titans Go or DC Superhero Girls. On the one hand, even if we do get a BP show like those two, it still gets T'Challa's name in the mainstream. Beggars can't be choosers after all.

Get Redjack on that show and get one of Sony’s studios to make a AAA Black Panther video game and just watch the money flow in.
    Yes this. I'm tired of T'Challa being shackled and held back by the Avengers franchise for video games and animation. It's actually NOT helping him. Give him his own show and game and he will be successful. We already got the proof

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    It's funny/not funny how they pretty much ignore the Hatute Zeraze. You'll get a glimpse of them every now and then in the comic but I don't think they exist in the MCU.

They need to do more with them. I think they're just as visually appealing(costume wise) as the Doras.
    Not only that, but you have a bully in super spy/ James bond meets starwars level advanced tech. The DM on Falcon/WS made absolutely zero sense for being there. War dogs should have their own look and it was a mistake for the BP movie to give Nakia a DM outfit and not tease the WD one instead

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post

I think MCU-wise the Doras are basically all-purpose bodyguards and spies.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Which is completely stupid as we saw with Okoye they aren't cut out for spy isht. She was spotted immediately. There's a big difference between a body guard and a spy. Given DM have specific looks it also Makes even less sense for them to be apart of the spy network. MCU should not be lazy and give us the HZ (as well as T'Challa)

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    MCU forgot war dogs/spies existed because the Dora dress cool.

Which is weird, since the first movie had a lot of focus on spies (N'jobobobobbob, Zuri, Nakia)

like a bald headed black chick wouldn't be spotted IMMEDIATELY lol
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Astonishing Member

Which is completely stupid as we saw with Okoye they aren't cut out for spy isht. She was spotted immediately. There's a big difference between a body guard and a spy. Given DM have specific looks it also Makes even less sense for them to be apart of the spy network. MCU should not be lazy and give us the HZ (as well as T'Challa)
    I think part of it was a concern about brand dilution since you already had a lot of BP suits in the first BP movie. So maybe creatives didn’t want to add what is essentially a white variant of T’Challa’s suit worn by an entire section of the Wakandan military on top of T’Chaka, Killmonger, and T’Challa’s suits. I also think Disney wanted to wait to introduce the HZ for the sequel so they had something new and exciting to highlight in the marketing.

But not allowing the HZ to be relevant players in the beginning of BP’s intro to the MCU have basically led to their role being usurped by the Dora, who are readily available to be used in shows like Falcon/Winter Soldier. Doesn’t help that the closest thing the HZ have to a “face” is either an anti-heroic white guy who doesn’t even exist in the movies and the 4th best supporting character from the first film. Even though she’s a nothing character in the comics, Coogler managed to make MCU Okoye a fun ambassador for the Dora faction and that’s essential.

And let’s not act like if the HZ weren’t almost entirely composed of men they wouldn’t have been marginalized and forgotten the way they have. The only thing that truly makes the Dora interesting is the fact they’re all female bodyguards, they’re no different than any other redshirt faction in fiction. But they’ll get quadruple the hype because of who makes them up and I think that’s part of the reason the HZ are kinda ignored. They don’t have a hook. I say revamp them as a guild of assassins and revamp Kasper Cole but that requires Marvel caring about pre-Coates BP stuff and Cooler wanting to go there, neither of which I expect for a variety of reasons.

Incredible Member

I thought in The MCU the war dogs are the spies?

Just as a reminder, "Hatut Zeraze" means "Dogs of War". The War Dogs ARE the Hatut Zeraze. It's just that spies don't usually wear fancy costumes....

Quote Originally Posted by DigiCom View Post
    Just as a reminder, "Hatut Zeraze" means "Dogs of War". The War Dogs ARE the Hatut Zeraze. It's just that spies don't usually wear fancy costumes....
    Yep. So now that Wkabi is a traitor who gets to lead it? Or are they just not gonna be important in this franchise?

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    MCU forgot war dogs/spies existed because the Dora dress cool.

Which is weird, since the first movie had a lot of focus on spies (N'jobobobobbob, Zuri, Nakia)

like a bald headed black chick wouldn't be spotted IMMEDIATELY lol
    Didn't Okoye wear a wig when she went with T'Challa and Nakia to South Korea on that rendezvous to intercept Klaue?
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by DigiCom View Post
    Exactly, however, the problem is in the 3rd act. Nakia, Instead of dawning her War dog attire, thus teasing the future group and giving hype for the sequel, they instead put her in a DM outfit, to which she even says she isn't apart of the order, basically taking her unique separate role from Okoye and bleeding the DM into the titles of body guards and spies...

Astonishing Member Darkspellmaster's Avatar

Exactly, however, the problem is in the 3rd act. Nakia, Instead of dawning her War dog attire, thus teasing the future group and giving hype for the sequel, they instead put her in a DM outfit, to which she even says she isn't apart of the order, basically taking her unique separate role from Okoye and bleeding the DM into the titles of body guards and spies...
    But wasn't the point though to imply that Nakia wasn't part of that order itself. Not that it doesn't exist. I thought the whole implication from what she was saying to him at the start was that she left the order and the group because she felt she could do more outside of the kingdom. Given her skills it's clear that she probably was part of the HZ, but chose to leave for reasons, thus no longer part of the order. I wouldn't doubt that we could get them in the near future either as part of a show, or in 2 or 3. They're spies, I don't think giving them costumes would help in the whole mystique of them being spies. I mean it would explain how the DM found Bucky and Sam so fast.

On a side note, I find the rumor about Namor being involved some how very weird, and I doubt heavily they're going to kill off T'Challa. These are only guesses based on what I've seen in regard to the shows and the whole fall out of End Game.

Option 1: T'Challa after events of EG has gone on a spirit journey. He's "Vanished" and been called on by Baset or whomever they want to use, and because he's gone off the others are going out looking for him. It could very well be that some actions taken have bothered Namor and he gets involved in telling them stay the hell out of the way of his kingdom and stuff, but if they go this route then you could easily explain him not being there because he needs to re connect to the power source of the flowers.

Option 2: Somethings going on in Wakanda and he's gone to find out what's happening and probably connecting it to the Power broker and the Thunderbolts (which clearly they're building to) and that leads the others to go out and find out what's happening and again, look for him. In this case Namor would again be a smaller role here and, at most offer some help to the group looking.

Option 3: He found out from Namor who came to see him in private that there's a way to restore the flowers and that, in the five years, with their destruction **** has been happening in the five years and he's trying to re-establish things. So he went off to find answers about the flowers and Shuri thinks Namor hurt him or something and ends up in an adventure that leads to her meeting the panther that took over while he was missing for five years and the hint is that while T'challa is "Missing" this person will be doing Black Panther work for him till he comes back. (My guess is Casper and he's going to be related to T'challa as a cousin maybe through an Aunt or something).

I mean it's way easier to explain he's off doing something only the BP could do, and he's the only one that can do it. And put the blame on **** going bad in the five years he was gone. So that way you have an easy out for why he's not there and you can easily recast for three without issue because he's just off on a quest only he can complete alone. And the others are looking for him, or they know where he's gone to and then they find out about this other Panther and try to get answers and get wrapped up in stuff away from Wakanda.