Page 801 of 1006 FirstFirst ... 301701751791797798799800801802803804805811851901 ... LastLast
Results 12,001 to 12,015 of 15079

I am excited to read the second issue of Legends though now that all of the basic origin stuff is out of the way like TChaka's death.
    Hopefully they do something cool with the Walkabout and starting to see a little bit of Fallout with Hunter and t'challa. They might make Syan be the one to put Hunter in charge of the Hatut

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    I mean, they are developing an Agatha movie lol.
    TV series, not movie.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    Isn’t that legends comic releasing today?
    I read it. It's Yet Another Origin Retelling, now with Apartheid & Extra Guilt!

Or, if you prefer, Rise version 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Ekie View Post
    It's definitely a retelling of the origin but at this point it has to be with all the outside influences on the franchise and the lack of continuity between writers. Nothing happened that we dudnt already know but its nice to see young Tchalla and I am a fan of young Hunter too.
    Shuri is in it as the MCU lab rat version but it is what it is with that.
    My question is this, are they downplaying T'Challas intelligence now that Shuri nis being portrayed as the lab rat?

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    My question is this, are they downplaying T'Challas intelligence now that Shuri nis being portrayed as the lab rat?
    Kinda/sorta?

spoilers:
    Shuri only appears on two pages riding some sort of hovercart and crashing into his bedroom, where she asks if T'Challa wants to see her lab
    end of spoilers

That's pretty much the only time intelligence is even hinted at. T'Challa is too young to be more than a bit of a scrapper.

(If anything, this story seems to be attempting a pre-emptive reformation of Hunter, oddly enough.)

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    Not determined yet. This book could go into his time abroad and his studies in later issues. He is just a teen right now and the main focus was introducing characters

Quote Originally Posted by DigiCom View Post
    Kinda/sorta?

spoilers:
    Shuri only appears on two pages riding some sort of hovercart and crashing into his bedroom, where she asks if T'Challa wants to see her lab
    end of spoilers

That's pretty much the only time intelligence is even hinted at. T'Challa is too young to be more than a bit of a scrapper.

(If anything, this story seems to be attempting a pre-emptive reformation of Hunter, oddly enough.)
    I wonder why and where its going.

Maybe more akin to the panther Quest version where they were all friends growing up

Is this new canon or separate OOC thing?
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

I believe it’s non canon.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

What is Black Panther cannon anyway? Seems like a foreign concept in this franchise

Quote Originally Posted by Ekie View Post
    What is Black Panther cannon anyway? Seems like a foreign concept in this franchise
    I don't know if the Wakandan military use cannon, but you can bet if they do, they'll be panther-shaped.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

It was a nice read for the younglings now getting into the BP mythos. (I forget, did they reissue any similar retellings when the movie was released?)
    I liked the art style although I wish it was more finished and refined.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    It was a nice read for the younglings now getting into the BP mythos. (I forget, did they reissue any similar retellings when the movie was released?)
    I liked the art style although I wish it was more finished and refined.
    https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Rise_...anther_Vol_1_1

Just in time for the highly anticipated film, witness the early years of the man who will come to rule one of the most scientifically advanced countries in the world! Wakanda has always kept itself isolated from Western society, but that’s all about to change. Young T’Challa knows he is destined to become king, but when his father is brutally murdered by outsiders, he’ll find himself taking up a mantle he may not be ready for. Experience never-before-seen drama from the reign of T’Chaka, the king whose death changes a nation’s history forever. Learn about the mother T’Challa never knew. See how the world learns about this wondrous nation for the first time. Will the power of the Black Panther be enough to keep his country safe? Journalist Evan Narcisse makes his comics debut alongside acclaimed writer Ta-Nehisi Coates as they chronicle T’Challa’s rise to the throne – and to the Panther legacy that made him an Avenger.

Astonishing Member Klaue's Mixtape's Avatar

Would yall watch a teenage T'Challa show? (still kinda bad cause he's in his 30s when he finally puts on the outfit)

Just trying to get creative here and what show it could be.

Quote Originally Posted by Klaue's Mixtape View Post
    Would yall watch a teenage T'Challa show? (still kinda bad cause he's in his 30s when he finally puts on the outfit)

Just trying to get creative here and what show it could be.
    I’d watch anything with T’Challa MCU related. Lol.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

I heard that John Ridley was gonna write the new Black Panther solo, did that book came out already? was it good?.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona