Page 841 of 1006 FirstFirst ... 341741791831837838839840841842843844845851891941 ... LastLast
Results 12,601 to 12,615 of 15079

Quote Originally Posted by Klaue's Mixtape View Post
    You will get a Shuri video game in 2024 and force yourself to like it.
    Just like Wakanda Forever, I'll choose to ignore it.

Ultimate Member

The day we see that game is the day we see Static's game (and that game is actually complete for Game Boy).

Anyone seen Dune yet?

Gotta say as much as I loved the Black Panther movie we got, Dunes treatment the Prince/Lead was the movie I hoped for.

Astonishing Member Klaue's Mixtape's Avatar

Man The Eternals is getting destroyed. And people are talking about its forced diversity (we know critics usually dont go hard on this)

And that film was produced by none other than Nate Moore. Black Panther Wakanda Forever producer.

Kevin Feige better reevaluate some things. Cause if Nate and him got Black Panther looking like that then the reshoots need to switch some things up.

The thing with OG BP was that it big upped and showed love to the women. Yet, it still had strong male characters and it was good that the men embraced the women. Dont try to make Wakandan Women vs Namor as some type of statement. Just tell the story organically like the last film.
    Last edited by Klaue's Mixtape; 10-30-2021 at 07:30 PM.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Man The Eternals is getting destroyed. And people are talked about its forced diversity (we know critics usually dont go hard on this)

And that film was produced by none other than Nate Moore. Black Panther Wakanda Forever producer.

Kevin Feige better reevaluate some things. Cause if Nate and him got Black Panther looking like that then the reshoots need to switch some things up.
    "Forced diversity" is generally a term employed by people who can't spell out in clear, unambiguous terms what "natural diversity" would look like in the first place. Hell, if you wanna be cynical, in a sense, all diversity is forced because the people and demographics that still retain most of the sociopolitical, economic, and cultural power in America would rather not include or promote voices and perspectives from outside said demographics if they can get away with it. Even with that in mind, though, the reality is that entertainment studios have willfully walked away from billions of dollars in potential profits, simply because they saw stories that not only included, but centered voices and perspectives historically left out of the "mainstream" of American society and culture as "simply not marketable enough."
    Last edited by Huntsman Spider; 10-30-2021 at 07:44 PM.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Ekie View Post
    Anyone seen Dune yet?

Gotta say as much as I loved the Black Panther movie we got, Dunes treatment the Prince/Lead was the movie I hoped for.
    Watched it and my first impression was that it was okay. Not as bad as people were thinking it was going to be. Barely old enough to remember the original, and felt this version represented well. When I saw House Atriedes stuntin', I couldn't help but feel this was how Wakandan army should have rolled.

Incredible Member

Man The Eternals is getting destroyed. And people are talking about its forced diversity (we know critics usually dont go hard on this)

The thing with OG BP was that it big upped and showed love to the women. Yet, it still had strong male characters and it was good that the men embraced the women. Dont try to make Wakandan Women vs Namor as some type of statement. Just tell the story organically like the last film.
    No mainstream reviewer is complaining about the films forced diversity. only the quarterling crowd and those types of people who also called black panther a black lives matter film

Quote Originally Posted by dkrook View Post
    Watched it and my first impression was that it was okay. Not as bad as people were thinking it was going to be. Barely old enough to remember the original, and felt this version represented well. When I saw House Atriedes stuntin', I couldn't help but feel this was how Wakandan army should have rolled.
    Please note that the original Dune was written in 1965. It's another adaptation of the Frank Herbert novel, not a remake of the 1984 film.

(For those keeping track, that means it actually predates BP & Wakanda. Not that I have any reason to believe Kirby was influenced by it... although it would be insanely cool to see a Kirby version of the book. )

Quote Originally Posted by Dariel81 View Post
    No mainstream reviewer is complaining about the films forced diversity. only the quarterling crowd and those types of people who also called black panther a black lives matter film

Do you just like to come in this thread with fatalist rhetoric? Either way nope. It’s gonna be T’Challa.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Oh and I plan to see Eternals to form my own opinion. As brutal as that RT score is I refuse to believe that there’s a Marvel film worse than Thor 2 (though BP2 will eventually take that spot for obvious reasons).
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda

Quote Originally Posted by Dariel81 View Post
    everyone who is using the term "forced diversity" (and not being ironic with it or using it the way i just did) is telling you they're a racist without having the balls to claim it. the end.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    Oh and I plan to see Eternals to form my own opinion. As brutal as that RT score is I refuse to believe that there’s a Marvel film worse than Thor 2 (though BP2 will eventually take that spot for obvious reasons).
    D+ has been a fantastic investment so far. Gonna wait for Eternals on D+.

Trailers looked boring as hell and there are 10 characters... ain't no way more than 2 are getting any character development lol. I'm sure one of them will quip and "steal the show" though or something.

I'll defend Thor 2 to the death!!! BP2 is gonna wish they can even get close to matching Friggas death with tchallas.
    Last edited by MindofShadow; 10-31-2021 at 04:35 AM.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    Apart from Shang-Chi, Multiverse of Madness & Blade, I'm not even going to bother with the rest of the MCU.

Quote Originally Posted by Dboi654 View Post
    Apart from Shang-Chi, Multiverse of Madness & Blade, I'm not even going to bother with the rest of the MCU.
    I completely understand. Retiring T’Challa too early has really killed my enthusiasm for the MCU going forward.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda