Page 874 of 1006 FirstFirst ... 374774824864870871872873874875876877878884924974 ... LastLast
Results 13,096 to 13,110 of 15079
    Astonishing Member Klaue's Mixtape's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    Literally the only way T’Challa can show up in live action again is if they decide to pull in a variant or do what DC is doing with Batman and have a reboot set in its own universe. Worst case scenario is as long as Coogler stays around I won’t be surprised if he puts an embargo on T’Challa in other mediums.
    Im a fan of Coogler, but he's gotta answer some tough questions on his press run. Hot 97 and The Breakfast Club better not be giving him any softball questions in regards to T'Challa and some of the choices he's made.

Quote Originally Posted by Klaue's Mixtape View Post
    Im a fan of Coogler, but he's gotta answer some tough questions on his press run. Hot 97 and The Breakfast Club better not be giving him any softball questions in regards to T'Challa and some of the choices he's made.
    Especially since Charlamagne has been supportive of a recast.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Astonishing Member

But honestly what is there to answer for? It feels kinda mean to ask them why they're not recasting when it's pretty clear they don't want to move on from their friend with someone else in the role. Obviously we and an increasing number of folks think its stupid and overreactive for them to kill off T'Challa but they can't help how they feel and I honestly feel like there's nothing else to say.

For them T'Challa is Boseman, that's been the discourse out of Disney since his passing. And knowing Charlamagne he'd probably make pro-recast look stupid by being all insensitive about it when there are very real and valid emotions tied to the decision. And we all know that there's no answer Coogler can give that'll make all fans happy so what is he supposed to say lol?

Astonishing Member Klaue's Mixtape's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by chief12d View Post
    But honestly what is there to answer for? It feels kinda mean to ask them why they're not recasting when it's pretty clear they don't want to move on from their friend with someone else in the role. Obviously we and an increasing number of folks think its stupid and overreactive for them to kill off T'Challa but they can't help how they feel and I honestly feel like there's nothing else to say.

For them T'Challa is Boseman, that's been the discourse out of Disney since his passing. And knowing Charlamagne he'd probably make pro-recast look stupid by being all insensitive about it when there are very real and valid emotions tied to the decision. And we all know that there's no answer Coogler can give that'll make all fans happy so what is he supposed to say lol?
    There is a way to meet em in the middle.

What made you want T'Challa to not be recast in every platform and any upcoming films after the sequel. Its more than reasonable to say you didnt want a recast for the next one because its too soon. However, why make it (no pun) forever?

Is Ryan even going to do the 3rd movie? Should a director after him be tied to such restrictions? Having to tie their fire T'Challa comics to Shuri, Nakia, M'Baku or some new character? What if Nate Moore takes a job with WB? Its just wild to corner themselves like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Gessela View Post
    It is curious that Nate Moore stressed that we won’t see him in the ‘MCU 616’.

At any rate, it looks like I’m about to save a bunch of money on Disney+ and Marvel movies just like I did on the comics. Unlike many of MCU fans, my whole attachment rides on the potential and future of T'Chala, The Black Panther.
    To me that sounded like he's not ruling out the possibility of a variant T'Challa appearing in future projects but I won't be wasting time hoping for T'Challa content in the MCU.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    Literally the only way T’Challa can show up in live action again is if they decide to pull in a variant or do what DC is doing with Batman and have a reboot set in its own universe. Worst case scenario is as long as Coogler stays around I won’t be surprised if he puts an embargo on T’Challa in other mediums.
    I been saying this for a while now. A movie that's not set in the main MCU continuity is likely the only way we'd see a BP movie headlined by T'Challa like what's being done with Batman, Superman, and Joker but it feels like Feige and co won't even touch the character again.

Outside of comics videogames and non mcu animated projects might be the only places we get more T'Challa content.
    Last edited by KingNomarch; 11-13-2021 at 08:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KingNomarch View Post
    To me that sounded like he's not ruling out the possibility of a variant T'Challa appearing in future projects but I won't be wasting time hoping for T'Challa content in the MCU.

I been saying this for a while now. A movie that's not set in the main MCU continuity is likely the only way we'd see a BP movie headlined by T'Challa like what's being done with Batman, Superman, and Joker but it feels like Feige and co won't even touch the character again.
    I’m still not writing off the possibility of a variant but the way they’re handling T’Challa is making me apathetic to the MCU outside of Dr. Strange, Shang-Chi, Blade, and Captain America.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda

Quote Originally Posted by Dboi654 View Post
    nate moore on the possibility of recasting t’challa

https://twitter.com/charlesxholmes/s...17043720568838
    Then my thoughts about BP 2

At this point the movie gets what it deserves, have fun with the anti vaxx fool, 6 different scripts, with even the crew hoping the movie isn't shit.
    I don't understand how anyone can see interviews from Chad, talk about how much he loved the character and wanted to get it right to inspire Young kid's, battle cancer for 4 years to bring the character to the big screen, talked all the time about setting upw his successor and wanting the character to outlive us all, and their answer to honoring him? Frakking bury him and have him die with Chad despite everything. Frak. That. Shit. IDGAF about the BP franchise or even the MCU at this point if there is no T'Challa.

Man you already know they are going to put the kid gloves on. No on has said shit about it. I doubt anyone has the balls to say anything about it, the movie has to flop or get pushed back so far that Marvel HAS to do something due to that anti vaxx fool

Quote Originally Posted by chief12d View Post

Really the best person I think who could ask the question without coming off a certain way would be E-Man since he can articulate the importance without coming off as insensitive or aggressive about it

I hope it all burns and the MCU collapses on its self. I will celebrate their missteps, hardships and failures with cognac and cigars

And if marvel comics feel compelled to incorporate anymore BS from this poisonous tree, I am done for real because I’m a T’Challa fan. I will not pay for wakanda, side characters or OCs in any medium if it comes at T’Challa’s expense. Everything is so muddied with creators who were baffled by the very idea of T’Challa, being given free reign for so long. Ridley’s comic is all we’ve got and I need him to ignore this erroneous status quo.

I mean, wasnt this expected? They have been dead set they weren't recasting since day 1.

It was only fan hope/delusion that "oh maybe BP3" or "variant" and such lol.

I'm telling yall man... just waiting 45 days for free on D+ is saving me hundreds of dollars lol.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by Pulp Fiction View Post
    And if marvel comics feel compelled to incorporate anymore BS from this poisonous tree, I am done for real because I’m a T’Challa fan. I will not pay for wakanda, side characters or OCs in any medium if it comes at T’Challa’s expense. Everything is so muddied with creators who were baffled by the very idea of T’Challa, being given free reign for so long. Ridley’s comic is all we’ve got and I need him to ignore this erroneous status quo.
    Co-signed. Best to hope that we get a video game or a non MCU connected cartoon until a reboot inevitably happens years from now.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda

At least we will know by issue 3 about Ridley. That is one saving grace, early litmus test whether to abandon ship or not.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    At least we will know by issue 3 about Ridley. That is one saving grace, early litmus test whether to abandon ship or not.
    Yep. I’ve been through too much bs these past couple of years to be giving the benefit of the doubt. Ridley has one chance only.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda