Page 930 of 1006 FirstFirst ... 430830880920926927928929930931932933934940980 ... LastLast
Results 13,936 to 13,950 of 15079

Quote Originally Posted by Dariel81 View Post
    Wait what?
    What issue did this happen The killmonger thing
    The new Avengers Issue. Didn't notice him at first

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    It would take A LOT... on Namors end... to make it make sense though.

Like apologizing and taking responsibility... which is something Namor never does. Begging for forgiveness type of thing.

And... IMHO... there needs to be some sort of sacrifice. Like, bad guy army is coming for Wakanda, Wakanda is probably low key screwed but is going to go out fighting, and Namor shows up with his atlantis army on some Movie Helm's Deep type of thing with an "i've come to honor an alliance forged long ago" type of ****.

AND... namor has to get close to sacrificing himself to save Wakandans... only to be saved by Shuri on some "we don't leave our own to die" type trip. And, as much as I can't stand the character right now, it has to be Shuri. Shuri was the ruler Namor has shown absolutely zero respect for from the word go and Shuri is the one Namor screwed lol. BP franchise needs both t'challa and shuri to accept Namor again, otherwise you are just having another built in "tchalla's makign bad decisions again" type fo story lol

Like I said... A LOT on Namors end. It would take some work and dedication by someone at marvel that cares (but cares more about T'challa). It can't be some Hickman off panel crap.
    Marvel needs to hire you. Now.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

It would take A LOT... on Namors end... to make it make sense though.

Like apologizing and taking responsibility... which is something Namor never does. Begging for forgiveness type of thing.

And... IMHO... there needs to be some sort of sacrifice. Like, bad guy army is coming for Wakanda, Wakanda is probably low key screwed but is going to go out fighting, and Namor shows up with his atlantis army on some Movie Helm's Deep type of thing with an "i've come to honor an alliance forged long ago" type of ****.

AND... namor has to get close to sacrificing himself to save Wakandans... only to be saved by Shuri on some "we don't leave our own to die" type trip. And, as much as I can't stand the character right now, it has to be Shuri. Shuri was the ruler Namor has shown absolutely zero respect for from the word go and Shuri is the one Namor screwed lol. BP franchise needs both t'challa and shuri to accept Namor again, otherwise you are just having another built in "tchalla's makign bad decisions again" type fo story lol

Like I said... A LOT on Namors end. It would take some work and dedication by someone at marvel that cares (but cares more about T'challa). It can't be some Hickman off panel crap.
    Shuri would have to say something better than that otherwise she will get draaaaged by us fans lol. But yeah I understand the concept. Basically there had to be something that happens between Wakanda and Atlantis that gives them a common enemy to fight and Shuri has to interact with Namor as will T'Challa, but mainly Shuri to help bury the hatchet. They BOTH have to accept Namor, or at the very least, be on a "We aren't friends or comrades, there's still blood spilt between are two nations, but let the world know that Wakanda and Atlantis have each other's respect as we move towards a brighter future" or some isht to basically say, that the feuding is over and they can move on and be friends again in the coming future

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    Shuri would have to say something better than that otherwise she will get draaaaged by us fans lol. But yeah I understand the concept. Basically there had to be something that happens between Wakanda and Atlantis that gives them a common enemy to fight and Shuri has to interact with Namor as will T'Challa, but mainly Shuri to help bury the hatchet. They BOTH have to accept Namor, or at the very least, be on a "We aren't friends or comrades, there's still blood spilt between are two nations, but let the world know that Wakanda and Atlantis have each other's respect as we move towards a brighter future" or some isht to basically say, that the feuding is over and they can move on and be friends again in the coming future
    Basically similar to how Carol and Rogue finally buried the hatchet.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

I
    Quote Originally Posted by Pulp Fiction View Post
    T’Challa is dangerous without the suit but if energy absorbing is gonna be part of its kit, I’d rather it allow him to do what he was already gonna do but to a larger pool of opponents. In truth I’ve kinda soured on tech and bast both.

If T’Challa could get a power up unbeholden to Bast (stingy ambivalent god) or tech (now implied to be a courtesy of the shuri development lab) that would be ideal. A base level that lets him fight whoever he wants without getting the side eye. Strategy only gets him so far before a writer will need to bring in somebody to carry out T’challa’s plans for him. (Black bolt, Monica, storm, etc). Having others be part of your plan is all well and good but I’d always want him to have active role in his stratagems

I’m not a power level geek but just a higher base. He can still punch above his weight class if need be. I don’t even know what shadow physics did lol

I guess I’m a power level geek.

I must say I like this portrayal of Panther in Avengers. That’s a good look, I still wish they’d make the gauntlets like Red Lion’s.

image uploader

Quote Originally Posted by Dboi654 View Post

Yeah, maaaan Kilmonger looks like ass lol. In Completely lazy design, they couldn't of made him look cooler? And not bland AF? He almost looks like klaw on steroids. Unless he is supposed to be a mix of Erik and that one dude from Thor (forgot his name) either way his design could of been much cooler

Quote Originally Posted by Vanguard View Post
    I must say I like this portrayal of Panther in Avengers. That’s a good look, I still wish they’d make the gauntlets like Red Lion’s.

image uploader
    Bruh... I would be happy if artist could consistently DRAW T'Challa in the same consistency as Red Lion... Seriously T'Challa Always looks so plain, a shadow with eyeballs with the occasional good detail like the picture above

Bruh... I would be happy if artist could consistently DRAW T'Challa in the same consistency as Red Lion... Seriously T'Challa Always looks so plain, a shadow with eyeballs with the occasional good detail like the picture above
    It’s true. And DC does a good job with Red Lion. I even like the fur mane they give Red Lion.

Not feeling that design. Pretty bland imo. Would never know it was Killmonger unless they told you.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Yeah, maaaan Kilmonger looks like ass lol. In Completely lazy design, they couldn't of made him look cooler? And not bland AF? He almost looks like klaw on steroids. Unless he is supposed to be a mix of Erik and that one dude from Thor (forgot his name) either way his design could of been much cooler
    I think its the Destroyer Armor but I skimmed through the multiverse stuff
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

...The stuff Aaron comes up with, I tell ya .

It’s true. And DC does a good job with Red Lion. I even like the fur mane they give Red Lion.
    I'm kinda jealous man, how does Red Lion look more sleek than the dude he was copied from?

I think its the Destroyer Armor but I skimmed through the multiverse stuff
    yeah... Looks stupid AF though. Like there's a 100 better designs I could think of.

Lmao, yeah I thought this was the Destroyer Armor! Hey, sure Marvel, whatever you want.

image uploader
    Thats a ten