Page 974 of 1006 FirstFirst ... 474874924964970971972973974975976977978984 ... LastLast
Results 14,596 to 14,610 of 15079
    Astonishing Member Klaue's Mixtape's Avatar

I wish they could release the "The T'Challa script" one day. Damn I wanted to know what he'll be doing in this movie instead of them writing around a dead character.

Certainly lines you know were changed cause you know it would fit Boseman better than Wright. If no post credit scene at least release that.

Quote Originally Posted by Klaue's Mixtape View Post
    I wish they could release the "The T'Challa script" one day. Damn I wanted to know what he'll be doing in this movie instead of them writing around a dead character.

Certainly lines you know were changed cause you know it would fit Boseman better than Wright. If no post credit scene at least release that.
    A comic adaptation. Bam. Problem solved.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Quote Originally Posted by dkrook View Post
    Truly, I still feel that the designer of Elder Scrolls games to do open world game.
    I’d be down for that! Especially if it runs on the new unreal engine.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda

Here is the preview for Black Panther issue 2 2021
    If someone already posted, sorry for the double

https://graphicpolicy.com/2021/12/16...ack-panther-2/

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post
    Look at how NWH is a celebration of all things Spider-man. It’s basically Spider-man forever and fans are loving it.

We’ve gotten three (3) live action Spider-mans (I’m not counting the 70s series or the Electric Company) with no end in sight for the character. Sony/Marvel are going to keep pumping out Spider-man movies until the end of time it seems.

Now look at the BP situation where T’Challa the main character of the franchise has been pulled off the board after just one movie. That one movie that became a cultural phenomenon and the biggest grossing solo superhero movie ever. Yes, Boseman passed away but are you telling me that Avi Arad/Amy Paschal/Kevin Feige will “never” recast Peter Parker if anything happened to Tom Holland?

We really need to be honest about this, the only reason the whole “never recast” thing is a thing at all is because T’Challa is a black superhero. Nate Moore isn’t an ally at all and Marvel’s arrogance is going to mess up the most popular black superhero franchise.
    You're 100% right about this and it's a damn tragedy.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post

And now we have people disparaging the man’s family because their heads are too far up Marvel’s ass to see the bigger picture. Ironically most of the comments clock them on their bad take.
    Once I saw which channel this video belongs to I didn't bother watching. This guy is a clown and chats shit.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Chesterfield View Post
    Once I saw which channel this video belongs to I didn't bother watching. This guy is a clown and chats shit.
    Yeah, that guy (and most of the anti-SJW Youtube channel hosts) have lost their minds.

They've just gone full racist and bigoted in recent months.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Until Marvel studios gets it together regarding T’Challa, I honestly think a video game is the best bet for him at the moment. The games have been telling stories that are just as good as the movies lately. Just look at the Spider-Man games or the recent GOTG game that won an award for best narrative mind you.
    Oh, definitely.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Yeah, that guy (and most of the anti-SJW Youtube channel hosts) have lost their minds.

CBC isn’t anti SJW, but they love doing clickbait videos which really turned me off to them, and this shit was just the final nail in the coffin. A shame because they used to be one of my favorite channels back in my college years.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda

A lot of those people were always racist and bigoted, they just used to cloak it behind high-sounding phrases like "ethics in comics journalism" and such. Now that they see the tide turning against them in terms of how society and culture has been responding to and amplifying the voices of previously and historically marginalized people and groups, especially from the African diaspora, it's making them not only angry, but desperate. That's the key word here: "desperate." As they feel threatened by progress, they have to push back against it however they can, even if it means ripping off the proverbial fig leaf and ending the pretense that it was ever about anything other than their fear of obsolescence in a world where more people(s) are being heard than before.

Ultimate Member

https://bleedingcool.com/collectible...-armor-figure/

Sentinel is back with another one of their Fighting Armor figures as Black Panther suits up and is ready for some action. The Fighting Armor figure line is a set of Marvel Comics heroes and villains with a new Stark Industries upgrade. Iron Man kicked off the line with others like Deadpool, Captain America, Wolverine, and much more suiting up with new Iron Man tech, King T'Challa is suiting up this time with a 6.5" tall figure that has a mixture of plastic and die-cast elements. Sentinel has included a nice set of swappable parts, a Wakanda Spear, and a figure stands with a posing rod to capture the king in action.

I've seen it, but it still looks awesome. Thanks for sharing.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    A lot of those people were always racist and bigoted, they just used to cloak it behind high-sounding phrases like "ethics in comics journalism" and such. Now that they see the tide turning against them in terms of how society and culture has been responding to and amplifying the voices of previously and historically marginalized people and groups, especially from the African diaspora, it's making them not only angry, but desperate. That's the key word here: "desperate." As they feel threatened by progress, they have to push back against it however they can, even if it means ripping off the proverbial fig leaf and ending the pretense that it was ever about anything other than their fear of obsolescence in a world where more people(s) are being heard than before.
    Quoted for the absolute truth. Especially the desperate part.

Ultimate Member

CBC isn’t anti SJW, but they love doing clickbait videos which really turned me off to them, and this shit was just the final nail in the coffin. A shame because they used to be one of my favorite channels back in my college years.
    Oh..i see.

I thought it was the "Nerdotic" channel guy.

Quoted for the absolute truth. Especially the desperate part.
    Thanks.

Oh..i see.

I thought it was the "Nerdotic" channel guy.
    Nerdrotic? Yeah, I think I saw someone share a vid from that guy before here.