Page 978 of 1006 FirstFirst ... 478878928968974975976977978979980981982988 ... LastLast
Results 14,656 to 14,670 of 15079

I'm done.

I just don't need this book in my life.

See you when BP:WoW drops. Maybe.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by DigiCom View Post
    I'm done.

Ok pal see you then

I'm done.

Was nothing spectacular but not droppable yet imo

BLACK PANTHER LEGENDS #4 (of 4)
    TOCHI ONYEBUCHI (W)
    Setor Fiadzigbey (A)
    Cover by Jahnoy Lindsay
    VARIANT COVER BY Juni Ba
    BLACK HISTORY MONTH VARIANT
    COVER BY JOSHUA "SWAY" SWABY
    THE BLACK PANTHER TAKES ON THE FANTASTIC FOUR!
    T'Challa has ascended the throne, but is still faced with the choice his father tried to make: keep Wakanda closed off and safe, or open up and offer aid to the rest of the world? As a test case, he invites the Fantastic Four to Wakanda, and ends up needing their help to battle a now-super-powered Klaw as he tries again to infiltrate the country and steal the it's precious vibranium for himself. Can the Black Panther defeat Klaw for good this time? Don't miss the finale of the new origin story by the New York Times bestselling team, Tochi Onyebuchi and Setor Fiadzigbey!

BLACK PANTHER #4
    JOHN RIDLEY (W) • JUANN CABAL (A) • Cover by ALEX ROSS
    Variant Cover by STEPHANIE HANS • X-Gwen Variant Cover by PHIL NOTO
    Stormbreakers Variant Cover by JOSHUA CASSARA
    "THE LONG SHADOW" PART 4
    Shuri's life hangs in the balance, and with T'Challa off-planet, things are not looking good! But before T'Challa can help his sister…the truth will finally come out. Has the assassin's ringleader finally been caught?!

I've been waiting to see an updated take on T'Challa's fight against the F4

And I guess T'Challa is still going to be on Sol when #4 hits
    Last edited by KingNomarch; 12-22-2021 at 10:05 AM.

Amazing Member

spoilers:
    Did anyone see T'challa cutting that guys arm off? YESSS!!!!! The arrogance, the ruthlessness. My T'challa is back. Not that he ever really lost those traits ( he killed tetu in the last run ) but it's refreshing to see it upfront again. Not ceaseless dronning on about "i don't want to be king."
    end of spoilers

Honestly, i love T'challa when he's maximum A hole.
    Last edited by ThePantherKing; 12-22-2021 at 10:16 AM.

I'm done.

This one teeters for me, on the one hand I don't care for how some of the OCs are coming off, like I understand tons point, but
    spoilers:
    T'Challa would only allow so much Insubordination before he would lay down the law.
    end of spoilers sometimes T'Challas voice seems... Off, given he is a King there are certain mannerisms and habits we come to expect. At the same time I also feel like Ridley is making it a point to ENSURE that his version of T'Challa is the the master of delegation and passiveness like Coates version.
    I think the story would feel better to me of these were established characters and not all of them being OCs

spoilers:
    Seriously the dude saying frak you to T'Challa would of been backhanded HARD. Barry got launched for less
    end of spoilers

I am not on the drop train yet. However, issue 3 is going to be the big test of that.
    Last edited by Ezyo1000; 12-22-2021 at 10:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by KingNomarch View Post
    I've been waiting to see an updated take on T'Challa's fight against the F4

And I guess T'Challa is still going to be on Sol when #4 hits
    I hope that this take on it doesn't try and cater to the FF. T'Challa straight up beat them through cunning, prep, and straight skill. I don't need to see some BS where he "Stalemates" them. He won, period end of story

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

I really enjoyed this issue.
    I liked the subtle "panther senses" vibe we got at the end just before the bomb hit the plane. I'm thoroughly invested now and need to know who those assassins are.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Despite some of the disagreements that have occurred between T'Challa and Shuri, you can tell that they still love each other as siblings and that's the kind of relationship I like to see.

Other than wishing that T'Challa got to do more I don't have much to say about the new issue. Also T'Challa only appears in a few panels in Avengers, all talking.

Niffleheim

Quote Originally Posted by Dboi654 View Post
    Despite some of the disagreements that have occurred between T'Challa and Shuri, you can tell that they still love each other as siblings and that's the kind of relationship I like to see.
    They all seemed like some other entity has taken over T'Challa and Shuri’s body. The only question that kept repeating in my head was who are these ppl? lol
    Last edited by Tofali; 12-22-2021 at 03:41 PM.
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough

Quote Originally Posted by Dboi654 View Post
    I did like that aspect, they seemed like actual siblings who love each other despite the disagreements. I will say the issue needs to start raising the stakes and hopefully we learn that these assassin's are enhanced or super powered in some way

spoilers:
    They need to have something that explains why they are able to easily drop the sleeper agents or how the one manages to slash T'Challa. If these are regular dudes that will be disappointing and would be a bad look on T'Challa.
    Also still waiting for one of these agent's to get the backhand with all this talk back they are doing. That part is still grating on me
    end of spoilers

Mighty Member

If the OCs talk to him like that, what kind of lecture do you suppose what's her name is going to give him next issue?
    Reality is for those who are afraid of science fiction.