Page 98 of 1006 FirstFirst ... 4888949596979899100101102108148198598 ... LastLast
Results 1,456 to 1,470 of 15079
    Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Eazy there, Ezyo...you talk as though the Avengers office operates on logic and common sense. Just looking at what the editors have allowed to happen in the current Avengers run...clearly they don't.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Careful there Dev, the same person that wrote TRO is the current architect of the X-Men universe. Just sayin'.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Careful there Dev, the same person that wrote TRO is the current architect of the X-Men universe. Just sayin'.
    Oh I know...but I'm thinking (hoping) that XM-Editorial would allow common sense to prevail this time...and HiX-Man would have become an improved writer since then.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

How's that going anyway?

Hickman being Hickman, I just stopped reading it after awhli ebecuse I figured nothing is gonna pay off in years anyway and i'll catch up later lol
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    How's that going anyway?

Hickman being Hickman, I just stopped reading it after awhli ebecuse I figured nothing is gonna pay off in years anyway and i'll catch up later lol
    I like his long-form storytelling so...I'm actually enjoying it very much. He's the architect but he's writing only one book. The other writers are pretty much building on his vision, in their own ways.

How's that going anyway?

I don't read any X-books other than Marauders and that's just for Bishop and right now I'm not impressed.

How's that going anyway?

I'm hanging around his X-Men long enough to see what he does with Synch and Darwin, then X-Men will be dead to me until the expulsion of 90% of the current writers and get writers with creativity and fresh eyes.

I don't read any X-books other than Marauders and that's just for Bishop and right now I'm not impressed.
    Yeah we hold many L's over there, lol!

Quote Originally Posted by dkrook View Post
    Yeah we hold many L's over there, lol!
    They pilin' up right now.

Anyone got recommendations for Black Panther fans on YouTube? Even if they don't talk about BP often.

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Eazy there, Ezyo...you talk as though the Avengers office operates on logic and common sense. Just looking at what the editors have allowed to happen in the current Avengers run...clearly they don't.
    It's shocking the disdain that is held for certain characters. Like I dunno how anyone thought it was a good idea to let Namor survive and then have the beef between T'Challa and Namor (honestly the most interesting subplot of tro) end in Such a shitty way, T'Challa fails to kill Namor for... Reasons, Namor contributed nothing more to the story other than cracking jokes, then he gets killed by Doom, brought back to live by T'Challa, and then killed again by squadron supreme and atlantis is destroyed. Then brought back again in Squadron.. like, nonkbe cared about that Z list book and everyone was waiting and pissed at how Hickman fumbled T'Challa gets retribution and turned him in a punk

Anyone wanna fill me in what is happening in King in Black?

Other than Knull showing up and ripping Sentry to pieces, then lots of black monsters everywhere and I think he fought Thor... that is all I got lol
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by Redjack View Post
    i would not add mutants. i don't think they work with the rest of the marvel universe anymore. there are too many of them.

i would not add Namor. we could kill Attuma because he was Attuma. No one will let us kill Namor, which is why, forever, T'Challa will always be weaker since Marvel allowed Namor to decimate Wakanda and walk away. There is no way he's allowed to live after that. And yet...

I would not bring in the FF either.

I would continue with the universe as established by us. That means T'Chanda instead of Azari, Bashenga and Bask and cool Zanda. We'd have the New Shadow Council. More Yemandi. Lots more adventuring, lots more FUN sibling rivalry.

Correction: There's a way i could bring in the FF but they wouldn't stick around long.
    Love what you did with Bashenga, Bask & Zanda that’s need to become cannon asap imo. Quick question if you have a second what made you decide/want to used T'Chanda instead of Azari? Always wondered that.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    It's shocking the disdain that is held for certain characters. Like I dunno how anyone thought it was a good idea to let Namor survive and then have the beef between T'Challa and Namor (honestly the most interesting subplot of tro) end in Such a shitty way, T'Challa fails to kill Namor for... Reasons, Namor contributed nothing more to the story other than cracking jokes, then he gets killed by Doom, brought back to live by T'Challa, and then killed again by squadron supreme and atlantis is destroyed. Then brought back again in Squadron.. like, nonkbe cared about that Z list book and everyone was waiting and pissed at how Hickman fumbled T'Challa gets retribution and turned him in a punk
    Yupp...That was a huge, disappointment. Even I, who usually "go with the flow" was like: WDMC is dis shyt? But I do figure Editorial had a large part to play in that story and how it ALL played out (which, I believe, led to HiX-Man's being disgruntled with Marvel for a while before being wooed back to do X-Men)
    Without knowing the whole story...I wan to believe we and T'Challa would have gotten the retribution we wanted and deserved.

Quote Originally Posted by 4sake Baned View Post
    Love what you did with Bashenga, Bask & Zanda that’s need to become cannon asap imo. Quick question if you have a second what made you decide/want to used T'Chanda instead of Azari? Always wondered that.
    1. I wanted to make it absolutely clear we were not working in the 616 universe.

2.Chanda predates Azzuri. He was used only once in Flashback in a FF comic but I felt he was owed some respect. So, T'Chanda.