Page 981 of 1006 FirstFirst ... 481881931971977978979980981982983984985991 ... LastLast
Results 14,701 to 14,715 of 15079
    Astonishing Member Klaue's Mixtape's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    Attachment 116553

From E-Mans livestream. Happening on Monday.
    Feige out here begging for oscars(No Way Home) yet removes the main character of the only MCU movie nominated for an oscar, smh.

Attachment 116553

From E-Mans livestream. Happening on Monday.
    Ah was hoping he'd wait for the original BlackPanther release date. Hope its successful

Quote Originally Posted by Klaue's Mixtape View Post
    Feige out here begging for oscars(No Way Home) yet removes the main character of the only MCU movie nominated for an oscar, smh.
    The only MCU movie that won an Oscar. 3 of them to be exact and the only reason the MCU can call itself an Oscar winning franchise.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    -Has there ever been an Armor Wars style story arc for T'Challa wherein someone(s) was misusing his tech and he had to travel around the globe to stop them?

-Has there been any comic that explained how Wakandan economy works? If Vibranium is valued over a billion and Wakanda is the richest nation in the world, they must have sold it to somebody. Or is Wakanda a completely self sustaining nation?
    Doom war is probably the closest, and well as FF 526(?) Dont quote me entirely on that, but it's after Doomwar T'Challa briefly talks about how destroying the processed Vibranium hasn't hurt the economy as their reserves are in the trillions

The hypocrisy is strong. This is why people need to call out the bullisht for what it is. T'Challa, not Wakanda, is the biggest IP and the reason it won Oscars and people out here trying to pretend it was Wakanda that did it

Astonishing Member Klaue's Mixtape's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    The hypocrisy is strong. This is why people need to call out the bullisht for what it is. T'Challa, not Wakanda, is the biggest IP and the reason it won Oscars and people out here trying to pretend it was Wakanda that did it
    Yep. And here is the thing. No matter if other people had favorite characters, their favorite thing was the music, etc etc. It was T'CHALLA who held everything together. It was ultimately his journey and him being a different character than the rest of the MCU. Because, especially how Boseman played it, T'CHALLA GROUNDS THE MOVIE. He helps make it more serious.

And if the rumors are true Shuri, especially this version of Shuri, is really no different than anything else the MCU has given.

I cant believe they doing this to a 1.3 Billion dollar franchise with accolades. Its just crazy.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

I’ve been thinking of a way that Kiber could be revamped. Let me know what y’all think about it.

Kiber would keep the things we know about him such as his genius level intellect, his island, his energy absorption, and his army of robots. His energy projection powers would also be upgraded to hard light illusions that he can cast anywhere on the planet. It’s like the illusion trick Luke Skywalker pulled in TLJ and Doombots rolled into one. But here’s where the revamp comes. Kiber is a man who’s disgruntled at the way the planet is slowly going to ruin, so he decides to develop AI to run the world. Surprisingly, he himself doesn’t want to take over the world but he sees this as a twisted way to make the world better. Now before you say sky net, it’s not that simple. You see instead of going after all humans, Kiber develops this AI to take out all politicians on earth so that way the AI can run all the worlds governments without interference. Kibers reasoning for this is that time and again politicians promise certain things that their citizens want while on the campaign trail only to get in office and do almost none of it while doing things that benefit themselves, thus his conclusion is that humans operate on emotion and therefore the world needs leadership that runs solely on logic.

And you can probably guess how that causes him to ultimately trade blows with T’Challa.
    That sounds very promising.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

I dug up this picture of TChalla from Priests run. I really liked some of the art. Does anyone else think this is a cool depiction of TChalla?

Quote Originally Posted by Vanguard View Post
    I dug up this picture of TChalla from Priests run. I really liked some of the art. Does anyone else think this is a cool depiction of TChalla?

T'Challa went from looking like Terry Cruz in Priest to Chris Rock in Coats

Quote Originally Posted by Ekie View Post
    T'Challa went from looking like Terry Cruz in Priest to Chris Rock in Coats
    Priest's T'Challa looked more like Avery Brooks' Hawk to me.

Yep. And here is the thing. No matter if other people had favorite characters, their favorite thing was the music, etc etc. It was T'CHALLA who held everything together. It was ultimately his journey and him being a different character than the rest of the MCU. Because, especially how Boseman played it, T'CHALLA GROUNDS THE MOVIE. He helps make it more serious.

And if the rumors are true Shuri, especially this version of Shuri, is really no different than anything else the MCU has given.

I cant believe they doing this to a 1.3 Billion dollar franchise with accolades. Its just crazy.
    When you consider that it was more a desire of so many to see this black king, superhero realized than the effort they put into him it starts to make sense why they are messing this up so bad. We have to remember T'Challa almost wasn't even used.

Quote Originally Posted by dkrook View Post
    When you consider that it was more a desire of so many to see this black king, superhero realized than the effort they put into him it starts to make sense why they are messing this up so bad. We have to remember T'Challa almost wasn't even used.
    All of this. It’s like Winston Duke said, Chadwick was the glue that held everything together. And with all the the damn production problems this movie had I believe it. And while I’m glad the recast movement has been getting bigger, another factor we need to consider is that there’s a portion of people that seriously don’t believe that Marvel is going to kill him off. Seriously I got into a small argument with one of my coworkers about this the other day when we were discussing the MCU multiverse and while she does believe that marvel will bring in a variant of T’Challa later on down the line, she still thinks they’re gonna give him the Paul Walker treatment in the main universe. Lord knows how they’re going to react when the trailer confirms our fears.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda

Oh and we have another actor that would be more than happy to step up to the plate. He’s not a big name but I’ve been impressed from what I’ve seen. Helps that he kinda looks like Chadwick.

https://instagram.com/thebrandonalex...dium=copy_link
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda

Quote Originally Posted by Vanguard View Post

Lol at that being a 16 year old

Oh comics
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Lol at that being a 16 year old

Oh comics
    Wakandan genes work in mysterious ways.