Page 99 of 1006 FirstFirst ... 49899596979899100101102103109149199599 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,485 of 15079

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Yupp...That was a huge, disappointment. Even I, who usually "go with the flow" was like: WDMC is dis shyt? But I do figure Editorial had a large part to play in that story and how it ALL played out (which, I believe, led to HiX-Man's being disgruntled with Marvel for a while before being wooed back to do X-Men)
    Without knowing the whole story...I wan to believe we and T'Challa would have gotten the retribution we wanted and deserved.
    Just does not make any sense though because it was literally a year's spanning issue that needed to be addressed and it was a Major subplot on his big event, and everything he had characters do, I mean he has Tony and Cap essentially killing each other before they died and everything they were good again, Namor was practically a villain at that point and nothing he did in SWII redeemed him,. He should of been killer by T'Challa to reset him back to status quo. Instead T'Challa takes a hit for not keeping true to his promise with Hickman Ending the beef off panel in a 3 week time skip... Frak that

Quote Originally Posted by Redjack View Post
    1. I wanted to make it absolutely clear we were not working in the 616 universe.

2.Chanda predates Azzuri. He was used only once in Flashback in a FF comic but I felt he was owed some respect. So, T'Chanda.
    Appreciate u answering & that completely understandable.

Quote Originally Posted by Pumbaa View Post
    Anyone got recommendations for Black Panther fans on YouTube? Even if they don't talk about BP often.
    What do you mean? Comics or shows?

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Congratulations on making it to 100 pages of discussion, Black Panther Appreciation Thread!
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    I mean, if y'all are going to troll atleast try to be good at it. Maybe get some lessons from (grandmaster) Flex Hectic and be entertaining about it
    Nobody was trolling I was responding to another poster..

Incredible Member

1. I wanted to make it absolutely clear we were not working in the 616 universe.

2.Chanda predates Azzuri. He was used only once in Flashback in a FF comic but I felt he was owed some respect. So, T'Chanda.
    Hearing good things about your Black Panther..
    I usually buy digital but im def going to my LCS
    Tomorrow...

Quote Originally Posted by Dariel81 View Post
    Hearing good things about your Black Panther..
    I usually buy digital but im def going to my LCS
    Tomorrow...
    I'm glad people are liking it so far.

we tried to make a book that ANYONE could read, understand and enjoy. And if anyone ever wondered how I'd write T'Challa in the actual, main book, this is how.

I think Azzuri might predate Chanda. He was mentioned in the Kirby run but it was spelled Azzari later spelled Asiri by Priest. Chanda was in the 80s or 90s can't remember which. Could be wrong.

Astonishing Member Klaue's Mixtape's Avatar

THe Watefall fights are some of the best fights in the MCU. Peak stuff.

The forest fight was Peak T'Challa imo the problem (outside of lighting) was that it was way too short.

Fnal fight should have been more focused on Killmonger/T'Challa and in a better location.

Quote Originally Posted by KingNomarch View Post
    I think Azzuri might predate Chanda. He was mentioned in the Kirby run but it was spelled Azzari later spelled Asiri by Priest. Chanda was in the 80s or 90s can't remember which. Could be wrong.

yeah i remember that too. i somehow convinced myself that T'Challa had two grandfathers and T'Chanda was the one who was the black panther. It's been a minute since i was thinking about this stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Congratulations on making it to 100 pages of discussion, Black Panther Appreciation Thread!
    100 pages? Lol. Wed be at 10,000 if theyd quit deleting our threads for space. But bragging aside thanks. This place is definitely the mecha of Panther talk

According to Marvel this is what the tree looks like

*subject to change at the whims of any experimental non-comics writers/directors marvel hands the lore to*
    Last edited by Ekie; 02-09-2021 at 07:32 PM.

Chanda was The Wall right? The story where he meets klaues dad or somethin?
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Chanda was The Wall right? The story where he meets klaues dad or somethin?
    Yes he is the wall. I like the concept and hope he had some type of durability superpower. Its a shame Tchalla didnt have to fight all these dead panther in a test for his "Kingnof the dead" power-up. Like a panther mortal kombat ladder lol

Quote Originally Posted by Ekie View Post
    Yes he is the wall. I like the concept and hope he had some type of durability superpower. Its a shame Tchalla didnt have to fight all these dead panther in a test for his "Kingnof the dead" power-up. Like a panther mortal kombat ladder lol
    Funny (not really) that alot of things we talked about a writer exploring in a BP solo Coates did, but it the worst AND most boring fashions.